Franklin Sports Marvel Spider-Man Mini Football

by Franklin Sports

spiderman football

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Franklin Sports Marvel Spider-Man Mini Football!
How would you rate this product?
Ionia, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Franklin Sports Marvel Spider-Man Mini Football uploaded by Portia T.
Franklin Sports Marvel Spider-Man Mini Football uploaded by Portia T.
Posting here because I can't find Batman. I bought this during prime day for my four year old son Konnar. He loves Batman and playing outside so what better than this Franklin Sports Mini Rubber Football. I love watching him throw it alone, with his dad, or with his six year old sister. He feels like a superhero and a football star all at once. I was concerned it might be too big or too small but it was a perfect size. I want to get the Batman soccer ball next. I highly recommend this product of you want to get your kids off their screens and outside burning energy.

Looking for your answer?