Franklin Sports Advance Badminton & Volleyball Set

by Franklin Sports

Poles: 1.5" diameter telescoping octagon virgin PVC, with 3 playing heights (7'3, 6', 5'1), 87" assembled height with scoring system Net: 20' x 30" x 1.5" Volleyball: Official size stitched PVC volleyball with inflating pump & needle Rackets: (4) deluxe "Tightstring" stringing, "soft-touch" padded grip, tempered steel shaft, and nylon grommets Racket String: Hy-sheep Shuttlecocks: (2) White A-grade shuttlecocks Net Clips: (6) Net-Saver net clips Tape: 4 sided tape construction Guy Ropes: (2) top and (2) middle Stakes: (6) white styrene ground stakes Other: (6) adjustable guy rope tension clips Package: Deluxe carry bag

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Franklin Sports Advance Badminton & Volleyball Set!
Suzie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product was money well spent. The Franklin Sports Set was bought because my daughter wanted a Volleyball Set and this was the only one Walmart had so i bought it .... guess what ???? i found out i really liked playing    Badminton .... Who Knew ???  Badminton is a lost sport that should be rediscovered !
Harpreet  K.
Brampton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought that on last 2020 Christmas. That time it’s cheaper. I like it very much. I used to play daily in summer.

Looking for your answer?