BY FRANKLIN

Sharpen your spanish speaking and reading skills with this advanced electronic dictionary from franklin and merriam-webster. The backlit screen can display up to six lines, allowing you to see phrases in both languages. This device can assist with difficult verb conjugations, and the phonetic spelling feature can make spanish words easier to identify after you hear them. While this item has a keyboard, it also offers a convenient voice-entry option. see more...

• I bet this comes in handy. Especially for someone trying to learn...2 Answers
Michelle S.
Saratoga, CA
I used this product a couple of years ago when I was in high school, and it worked perfectly for me when I needed to translate Spanish words into English and vice versa.
Tina T.
My mom use this long time ago. it help her a lot. they explain the word and teach them how to say the word.
Valerie L.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I used this when I was a Spanish student in high school. It was really useful but quite expensive.
LaJessica M.
I bet this comes in handy. Especially for someone trying to learn English/Spanish because actually seeing a word (definition) and hearing it being pronounced is sometimes two different things. Or even for teaching young children new word. Whoever thought of this is a genius! Where can I find this product?