Franklin Covey Franklin Electronic Dictionary and Thesaurus Organizer - Silver/Gray

BY FRANKLIN COVEY

Never misspell a word again with the help of this electronic dictionary and thesaurus organizer from franklin. It features an eight-line lcd display, a keyboard for word entry and a protective flip cover. The multifunction device contains a dictionary with geographical and biographical add-ons, a thesaurus, a language translator, a currency converter and a calculator. All of the features combined make this a useful tool to have when studying or traveling. see more...

• Has anyone seen a version of this device that has voice commands?...8 Answers
Shannon Tew W.
Seriously why would you even bother you with everybody and their brother and brother's cousin has a smart phone with immediate instant access and on the color screen. This is got to be the biggest waste of money I have ever seen.
Amanda N.
The product works well and is handy, but I can't think of many situations you'd need this these days. A smart phone, tablet, or pc will give you the same info. So having this would just be redundant.
Ashley W.
My son is 10 and has aspergers. He has to know what every word means. This is a great tool for those that do better with learning and studying in a technical aspect. We use it daily for homeschooling.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
Not a day goes by that I'm looking up a synonym for a word, are wanting to write something down to organize my thoughts. I purchased this item in order to do all of those things and more.
Bella M.
I used to have one of these as a child. It was very useful to helping me spell a word correctly. If you have trouble spelling I would totally recommend it!
Charolyn  J.
The best item to having during college. It is super convenient and accurate. In addition words can be defined as well as translated into other languages
Tiffany B.
A great tool to have. Not only does it help in cases of defining words or your spelling, but it also helps to translate languages. Very helpful!
Amy K.
Florence, AL
I used this during test when we were not allowed to utilize word for spell check and/or synonyms. It was very helpful and relatively inexpensive.
Julie F.
When I was little my brother and I had one of these and we used to type every bad word we knew into it just for giggles.
Kai E.
Giving it a 5 because it works, but don't waste the money. If you have a smart phone you don't need this
Bella M.
Has anyone seen a version of this device that has voice commands? I think that would be a very useful function.