Frankford Candy SpongeBob Squarepants Giant Gummy Krabby Patties 0.63 OZ (36 Count)

BY FRANKFORD CANDY

36 Sponge Bob Giant Krabby Patties see more...

Ana R.
Austin, TX
As a kid these krabby patty gummies were the best anyone could have. But now that I've tried them again as an adult the taste Is just not the same. These gummies don't have such a good taste and it feels like you are just chewing on plastic. Love how they look just not a tasty candy I would love to eat.
ROsa G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Well this petite bite size snack I was Always able to find them at any small corner store and even on Halloween they were there in major drug store chains. While these are flavorful, they also lack a sort of depth that most candies have in today's society. These are not that unique and besides the fact that they look like Krabby Patties which would make any kid want to try some for those for know the show then yeah its a good candy but again nothing special.
Jennifer S.
Bealeton, VA
My kids absolutely LOVE these Krabby Patty gummies! Personally, there are others I enjoy more, but the adorable look of these (and the fact that my kids like them so much) always draws me in. I am giving them a "B" simply because they could taste a little better, but they still almost always end up in my shopping cart!
Brianna R.
Lost Creek, WV
Gummy krabby patties are one of my favorite sweets! I usually get them from Walmart and they are around $1 a box which I think is pretty cheap!! They are perfect for Easter baskets and stocking stuffers also! I highly recommend trying these if you haven't already :)
Heather D.
I Love anything gummy to eat. I especially enjoy these. I don't get them often but most of the time during school holidays my kids will bring them home in their goody bags and give them to me. Its fun to eat the sevral layers of the burger.
Lauren L.
Conway, AR
I have not had these in so long, but I remember loving them as a kid. I always hoped to get several in my bag at Halloween! I don't know if they actually taste good or are just fun because of their spongebob connection, but regardless, I would eat one again!
Melanie M.
Cranston, RI
I loved these as a kid!! I used to take them apart layer by layer to see if they all tasted different...they didn't, but it was still fun! There is a lot of sugar in these but they come individually wrapped so your kids can have just one as a little snack!
Kameka T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Although I think these are weird my nephews love them. As a kid we all had that one product we wanted every time we went to the store and for them this is it. They like putting the patty together or eating it separately.
Brianna A.
Henrico, VA
Being a spongebob fan I loved eating these and feel like I am eating an actual krabby patty. However, each layer kind of taste the same. I wouldn't buy these myself, but if I would to receive one I would eat it maybe because I eat any gummy candy ;)
Kelsie B.
Concord, NC
These were so fun to eat as a kid! I would always eat the individual layers on their own. They're not the kind of candy you want all the time, but they're pretty good.
Alexandria V.
Do you like these or recommend them to anyone?
Derriah C.