Frankford Candy & Chocolate Gummy Body Parts uploaded by Siny U.

BY FRANKFORD CANDY & CHOCOLATE

đź’škara d.
Chillicothe, OH
I am gummie obsessed and these are my favorite. I wait for them every year. My mom used to always pass these out. Best gummies ever. And they are creepy looking to.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are in all time favorite in my buying candy for Halloween kids absolutely love them they go crazy for him we could throw up about 12 different bags including all the other candy we buy we have been buying this for the last 12 years and they love it
Amanda S.
My nephew loves these candies! These pure sugar gummy body parts are tasteless, but he loves chopping down on a foot, ear, or brain. I will repurchase these with him in mind, and send him home sugared up to avoid having them left at my house!
Tori B.
Matthews, NC
My younger child loves These. I think it's mainly because of the shape but not sure. I do buy these for Halloween but have found that they are expensive.
Monica B.
These are gross. They taste like wax. My beggingg children convinced me to waste money on these one time and it will never happen again.
Ashtyn I.
Saint Joseph, MO
These candies are great for halloween but not very good in taste. Very sugary with not much flavor. But children would probably like them!
Morgan L.
Cynthiana, KY
These are my favorite gummies at Halloween time. I never buy them, it is like they just show up and I can't stop eating them.
Siny U.
#HalloWIN #contest @Influenster

Omg. This is one of the best tasting gummies I've had. Cute lil body parts that taste good!
Whitney W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These don't taste that great, but the shapes are really fun and great for halloween! Better than most novelty gummies.
Kelley S.
Toledo, OH
I like these. I bought some for Halloween last year. I love the eyeballs, feet and brains! Brains! Brains, lol : P
Lauren L.
Huntington, WV
Where do you find these?!