Frankford Candy & Chocolate Gummy Body Parts uploaded by Siny U.

BY FRANKFORD CANDY & CHOCOLATE

Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are in all time favorite in my buying candy for Halloween kids absolutely love them they go crazy for him we could throw up about 12 different bags including all the other candy we buy we have been buying this for the last 12 years and they love it
💚kara d.
Chillicothe, OH
I am gummie obsessed and these are my favorite. I wait for them every year. My mom used to always pass these out. Best gummies ever. And they are creepy looking to.
Siny U.
#HalloWIN #contest @Influenster

Omg. This is one of the best tasting gummies I've had. Cute lil body parts that taste good!
Ashtyn I.
Saint joseph, MO
These candies are great for halloween but not very good in taste. Very sugary with not much flavor. But children would probably like them!
Brittany B.
So great for holloween cant wait to pass these out to all of the children!!!!
Monica B.
These are gross. They taste like wax. My beggingg children convinced me to waste money on these one time and it will never happen again.
david H.
Dinuba, CA
These are very delicious i love theese so much i buy them a lot i crave them a lot i really really love these.

Kelley S.
Toledo, OH
I like these. I bought some for Halloween last year. I love the eyeballs, feet and brains! Brains! Brains, lol : P
sara g.
Newport, OR
Honestly, whens the last time you saw a wrapper like this and said yes ill eat it. Looks cool tastes even better.
Tori B.
Matthews, NC
My younger child loves These. I think it's mainly because of the shape but not sure. I do buy these for Halloween but have found that they are expensive.
Lauren L.
Huntington, WV
Where do you find these?!