Frank S Redhot Franks Red Hot Buff Ws 64 Oz

by Frank's

Light up your taste buds with Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce. It makes an ideal choice for a variety of dishes. Add it to your sauce, marinate, cook and enjoy. Use it to add flavor to chicken, ribs, kabobs, fish and other barbecue favorites. It also makes a suitable choice when you need a little bit of kick for some authentic buffalo wings. Free of fat, it is a popular pick with many professional chefs. Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce comes in a handy bottle. Savor the rich flavor.

Assembled Product Weight: 5 POUNDS

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.06 x 4.06 x 9.44 Inches

Pre-mixed; Buffalo flavor red hot wing sauce 64 oz; Choice among professional chefs; Fat-free; Ready to use; Comes in handy easy-dispense 64 oz bottle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frank S Redhot Franks Red Hot Buff Ws 64 Oz!
2 months agoYonkers, NY
I put this sauce on every food that I possibly can. It is great! I even use specifically this sauce when I make my home made buffalo chicken mac and cheese or buffalo chicken dip. I make all my friends and family buy this!
2 months agoAugusta, GA
This stuff is absolutely delicious! It's the only thing I will use to make my buffalo chicken dip. It has a kick to it but it's not too spicy. Sometimes I'll even grab the mild version if I make it for a lot of people so it's appealing to all.
4 months agoLas Cruces, NM
I like to eat this with chicken, French fries and even my popcorn. I always have some around the house. It's a pretty decent price. The flavor is perfect it's not too vinegary like some of the others I've tried.
5 months agoCovington, GA
Is there a better hot sauce out there? Well actually, Texas Pete is really good too. However, the buffalo chicken dip recipe on the back of franks red hots, is the bomb.com! I make it all the time whenever there is a potluck or party that requires bringing a dish. Franks is full of flavor and goes well with so many dishes that I always have a bottle in the fridge or in the cabinet.
5 months agoMedford, NJ
What I use on my wings and to make buffalo chicken/pulled pork dip. Perfect amount of spice and twang. If you like really spicy I would look elsewhere but this is perfect for a more mild taste and kick. Also goes well on pizza or whatever else you like
4 months ago
I find the flavor of the wing sauce better to use for recipes than hot sauce. It has a distinct flavor which only adds to foods. Also, it's delicious on pizza.
a month agoArlington, NY
My favorite hot sauce. I would carry this in my purse if they made a travel size bottle. I prefer this over the original it is creamier.
5 months ago
Only the best to make chicken with! Franks hot sauces have the perfect amount of flavor and spice without being too spicy
4 months agoBradenton, FL
I like franks hot sauce on my wings great taste not too burn my mouth out been using Frank's for about 4 years now
28 minutes agoMadison, AL
Make a great Buffalo chicken dip, great for making hot wings. Just the right amount of kick and it's not too thin