GroceryPantryFrank's
Frank S Redhot Franks Red Hot Buff Ws 64 Oz

Frank S Redhot Franks Red Hot Buff Ws 64 Oz

by Frank's

Light up your taste buds with Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce. It makes an ideal choice for a variety of dishes. Add it to your sauce, marinate, cook and enjoy. Use it to add flavor to chicken, ribs, kabobs, fish and other barbecue favorites. It also makes a suitable choice when you need a little bit of kick for some authentic buffalo wings. Free of fat, it is a popular pick with many professional chefs. Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce comes in a handy bottle. Savor the rich flavor.

Assembled Product Weight: 5 POUNDS

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.06 x 4.06 x 9.44 Inches

Pre-mixed; Buffalo flavor red hot wing sauce 64 oz; Choice among professional chefs; Fat-free; Ready to use; Comes in handy easy-dispense 64 oz bottle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frank S Redhot Franks Red Hot Buff Ws 64 Oz!
Veronica G.
Park City, KS
Frank S Redhot Franks Red Hot Buff Ws 64 Oz uploaded by Veronica G.
This stuff right here, so darn good with chicken and cream cheese! We mix it all together to make a dip, fried taquitos, enchiladas, etc. Frank’s is so good with so many more things! I buy it all the time, I hope you do or otherwise you better get to it! Mmmmm!!!
MaryCarol K.
Louisville, KY
Frank S Redhot Franks Red Hot Buff Ws 64 Oz uploaded by MaryCarol K.
Purchased at: Kroger
Franks Buffalo is something I use practically every other meal — it helps keep my salads and protein bowls flavorful! I normally opt for the largest size of Franks I can find!
Denise M.
Centralia, WA
Frank S Redhot Franks Red Hot Buff Ws 64 Oz uploaded by Denise M.
It's the best for those game day wings! You always have to have a good ratio of wing sauces and this sauce is a staple!
Mallory  B.
Purchased at: Walmart
The only Buffalo wing sauce we use, it’s so delicious! Perfect in Buffalo chicken dip or just as dip for literally everything . Amazing value. Highly recommend.
Mary K.
Missoula, MT
Purchased at: Walmart
Frank's wing sauce is perfect for wings. I also started making baked chicken legs then dipping them in the Frank's sauce. I use a little bit of butter to mild out the spice that way it's not too bad of a kick. The meat gets so packed with the flavor that next day left overs still taste good; I generally add it on a salad. The packaging is stands out, depicts the product good. Thumbs up for me.
Teresa S.
Bellflower
The best buffalo ever! Comes out very creamy and super good perfect for a salad dressing
Sarah  B.
Mankato, MN
I love this sauce and normally have it in my fridge. It's great for buffalo chicken dip, dipping foods, turkey, and more.
Brielle J.
Suffern, NY
The only "hot sauce" I'll purchase. Great buffalo flavor with the right amount of spice. Not wimpy but not scorching, absolutely recommend.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
2,334 reviews
I love this sauce for when I make buffalo chicken. It’s got a great taste and just the perfect amount of hotness to it!
Kayla  M.
Jefferson, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite sauce to make Buffalo chicken dip! Just the right amount of spice but not too hot. I would recommend! Frank S Redhot Franks Red Hot Buff Ws 64 Oz

Looking for your answer?