Frank Body Shimmer Lip Duo

Get on your rocket, my Shimmer Lip Scrub and Shimmer Lip Gloss are spiralling towards earth. A scrub and gloss jam-packed with shimmer for soft, glossy, and glowy looking lips. The closest thing to star-crossed lovers. Naturally-derived, cruelty-free, and free from nasties.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frank Body Shimmer Lip Duo!
How would you rate this product?
Love this product works wonders! Good value and easy to apply!! This is my go to product! Last all day and works very good! I would so recommend to people! I would buy this product again! Love love love!
South Gate, CA
I love this lip duo! I really like how the scrub leaves your lips so smooth... Oh and the scent is so amazing! The lip gloss is the perfect touch to glossy lips.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this scrub! The gloss is ultra sticky and isn’t the best. The mica in the scrub is awesome and this exfoliates better than the original in my opinion.
Portsmouth, OH
Frank body is amazing. Good body shimmers... AMAZING PRODUCTS. AFFORDABLE. GOOD QUALITY. THEY NEVER LET ME DOWN
Anaheim, CA
Frank Body is just such a great brand. I love everything about this product and it’s totally worth it.
Moffat , ON
I’ve been using the shimmer duo (alongside the regular duo) for about a year now, while it does make my lip much softer in general, I’m not crazy about the scent personally and I was a touch let down by it. That’s being said it’s good value for money and will last you a while even with frequent usage.
I just got these! The gloss is nice and isn’t too thick, it’s very moisturizing. The smell of both products is almost like lemon, it’s a little tart but it’s refreshing! The price point was great and I love that Frank has free shipping. The scrub leaves your lips smooth and also shimmery. I would recommend as a set to all. It would make a great gift.
I love the shimmer scrub! It smells so good, very citrusy and sweet! The lip balm is also really soothing and hydrating. If you’re into sweet flavours, I would recommend picking up this duo. You won’t be disappointed!
Great product with absolutely great quality and the best pricing in town. Love the finish, texture and wear-time.can be well compared to other brands. This brand without a doubt always surpasses expectations 💯 Highly recommended and I will repurchase.
Blida St chrif chalabi numèro 141
One of the finest products that I have used in my life is really very beautiful, even a great external shape, I recommend using a lot suitable for its reasonable price