Frank Body Peppermint Coffee Scrub

My minty fresh scrub is the perfect post-workout partner. I tackle breakouts on your bod & stretch marks from booty drops. I'm natural, vegan & cruelty free.

anyone can please send this product to me in Malaysia?
Does this burn on your skin?
where can i get this?
Start your review of Frank Body Peppermint Coffee Scrub!
Product Highlights
“This is awesome! I have sensitive skin & it doesn't irritate it at all since it is gentle. It makes my skin feel awesome. ” in 11 reviews
Yes please!!! This scent combo is great, the price is okay, the product leaves you insanely soft
Smells amazing bought online in love only bought once left skin soft can buy at urban outfitters
Sherbrooke
J'adore celui ci! Permet de nous faire sentir frais et propre grâce a l'odeur de menthe poivrée!
Brooklyn, NY
Love the scent of this and how it makes my legs feel/look but it leaves a huge mess in the tub
Great product ! Seamlessly applied to skin. would recommend to scrub lovers! Easy to clean too!
Denver, CO
Frank's Body Peppermint coffee body scrub is fantastic for your feet after a long day at work.
Iowa Park, TX
This is a fabulous scrub! The smell is awesome and it actually scrubs and exfoliates the skin!
Central Coast
I use this once a week for a pamper night! 😍 Smells Devine! A little pricy but it’s worth it.
Burleson, TX
This smells so good and really gave me a nice experience. My skin felt very soft and smooth.
Mesa, AZ
I love how this makes my skin feel and look after every use. I so recommend for any skin type
Ask a question to the Influenster community...