Frank Body Peppermint Coffee Body Scrub uploaded by April N.

BY FRANK BODY #37 in Body Scrub

Brittany T.
Fort Drum, NY
I love this product hands down the best scrub ever it's got the coffee and it which it makes it smell really nice and Scott some of the oils that also have it smell really nice it did help get away some of my cellulite which is always nice I would recommend it to anyone who wants to exploit their skin or even have it just be really nice and get rid of cellulite
Jaice M.
Haines City, FL
Wowwweeee. This scrub is perfect in the morning. Coffee and mint will wake your body right up. It's phenomenal and I'm still obsessed. Forever my favorite coffee scrub, I'd recommend for anyone who has troubles waking up in the morning.
Josie B.
Johnstown , PA
I love coffee and peppermint! If you’re sick or feeling congested this is an awesome product to help you breath a little in the shower. Smells awesome, works well to brighten skin. Very lovely product.
Antonia L.
Wood Dale, IL
I love frank body scrub. The packaging is super cute and it can be easily bought online. The coffee grounds are a bit coarse so if you really rub it can be a little harsh on your skin, but I haven't had any problems from this. In fact, I like that it's really able to exfoliate the dead skin cells. Not to mention, the oil leaves the skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. Also, the peppermint is a wonderful scent!
Toby T.
Washington, DC
This stuff smells phenomenal if you love coffee! Smooths out even the roughest patches on my skin but hydrates with the peppermint oil. My only complaint is that it makes an absolute mess in my shower and looks like dirt, but that's a very small price to pay for how well it works!!
Leanna K.
my friend introduced this product to me. This is awesome! It smells wonderful like who doesn't love the smell of coffee! It's the perfect body scrub. Some can be too harsh but this one is a balance of smoothing out your skin without feeling like you shaved it down with sandpaper. The fact that it's coffee feels very wonderful and natural! Will be buying again!
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
Love this coffee scrub. I hate showering in the morning because I'm groggy and get soap and stuff in my eyes so when I do take an AM shower as opposed to a PM I try to use this! The peppermint gives a wake up feel to this scrub as it electrifies and awakens your senses.
Chrystal G.
Gig Harbor, WA
I was always sceptical of coffee scrubs since you can easily make your own, but I tried this out and oh my god it life changing! It works at dead skin but doesn't leave you feeling dry at all! My skin feels soft but firm and very smooth everywhere. Leaves a bit of a stain in the tub but comes off super easily, so well worth it in my opinion!
Sam C.
Shreveport, LA
i really do enjoy this scrub , it has a good amount of grit and it is not too oily , my skin feels smooth and smells great afterwards , i have not used it long enough to notice any other changes , the price is steep so this would be a splurge on a good day buy for me ...
Karla M.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Estoy enamorada de este producto, deja mi piel tan suave y con un olor tan rico, me gusta porque su olor es ligero. Lo uso con mi esposo también y nos deja una sensación tan suave en la piel, me encanta 😍
Michela C.
where can i get this?
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I have the original but how does this compare scent wise? Does the peppermint compliment the coffee or does it smell off? Also, does the peppermint leave any sensation different than the original?
Waldiene L.
Onde posso encontra para vender?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth trying???
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Has anyone used this for skin tightening?