Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub - 705oz

Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub - 7.05oz

The coffee scrub that made me famous. I?m natural, vegan, and ready to work my magic on breakouts, scars, cellulite, and stretch marks. My blend of coffee, cold-pressed sweet almond oil, and vitamin E keep your skin looking perky, even, and soft. Smells like: a fresh pot of coffee. Key Ingredients: Robusta Coffee Grinds: There's a reason this scrub has thousands of 5 star reviews. My hero blend of coffee provides the ultimate exfoliation for babes who want results. Cold-Pressed Sweet Almond Oil: An antioxidant packed oil that leaves your skin hydrated even after rinsing the scrub off. Vitamin E: A bodyguard to protect your skin from free radicals, promoting healing and fading scars. Sea Salt: Added exfoliation to tackle dry, flaky skin without irritation. Anti-bacterial to fight breakouts. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub - 7.05oz!
How would you rate this product?
Lincoln Park, MI
Yeah , you want to get this! The smell wakes you up and it exfoliates my skin perfectly. There are many coffee scrubs out there this one is Muah 💋

Looking for your answer?