BY FRANK BODY #6 in Body Scrub

This is the scrub that made me famous. A natural blend of coffee, oils and vitamins give you the best exfoliation of your life & banish dry skin forever.

• So let’s be honest... every instagrammer who is into the beauty i...1 Answers
  • Is this product ok for sensitive skin? Is it fragrance free? I ha...9 Answers
  • Looks great. Does it work well? And how is the scent?1 Answers
Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub
  • "This scrub is amazing! It makes your skin feel incredible because of all the oils they have blended in. Your skin will feel nice and smooth after the first use. Just scrub and let it sit on your skin for about 5-10 minutes then wash away. It's really good for acne, eczema, stretch marks, and dry skin. A must try product and it wasn't really expensive. Only $15 and free shipping! " in 159 reviews
  • "AMAZING! I'm completely obsessed with frank body Body scrubs! The natural ingredients make an easy long term effect on my dry skin! My skin has never been so supple and smoothie out of the shower before! I have both the classic and peppermint (for sore muscles, love using this after the gym), it's easy to use, about a handful of coffee scrub is scrubbed over my damp body as I get into the shower. Definitely recommend this if you're new to coffee scrubs! Their body butter is also amazing and smells like icing! :)" in 152 reviews
  • "OMG what can't I say about this scrub. I was a little skeptical at first because I have very sensitive skin and had bad acne that left some scars but this scrub is nothing short of AMAZING! There are different scents and oils and it makes you skin feel great after using it. LOVE using it and it has reduced the appearances of my acne scars" in 125 reviews
Hannah B.
Round Rock, TX
thanks #influensters for the free coffee scrub from @frank_bod!
review time☕️:
first off i was skeptical because i'm not a fan of coffee at ALL - the taste, the smell, anything coffee related turns me off! but, of course, i gave it a try.
second: i have super sensitive skin, and this scrub i found to be very very harsh- especially on my face! ..and like i said, i'm not a fan of the smell. i kept getting the grounds in my mouth and spitting out brown water in the shower😂
for anyone else they might go ahead and just swallow it- takes care of your morning coffee fix..
HOWEVER
when i washed it off my skin (i didnt even wait the 3 minutes it says to because it wasn't impressing me) MY SKIN FELT SO HECKIN SMOOTH AND MOISTURIZED?? i was literally in the shower and said "woah" as i felt my face washing it off. now THAT impressed me. i cant imagine how soft your skin would feel if you left it on for 3 minutes!
i think this would be a really great product to exfoliate your legs (or other places) with after shaving to leave them nice, smooth, and moisturized. i probably wont use it on my face again, just because of how harsh it felt to me and the overwhelming coffee smell. but you betcha i'll use it in regards to shaving!
coffee lovers and those with tough skin - this is for you. see, if they had sent a nice lavender or vanilla scent my life would be complete!!
thanks for reading~ check out @frankbod
#complimentary
pros- super moisturizing, very exfoliating, CRUELTY FREE!!
cons- harsh on sensitive skin, MESSY!
#thefrankeffect #letsbefrank #complimentary #prepvoxbox @influenster @frank_bod
chantalle C.
Atlanta
After buying this scrub through their website, I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly I received it! The shipping was quick and the packaging was really simple, but cute. Now for the scrub itself, I really enjoyed it. It feels very luxurious and moisturizing and it smells AMAZING (if you love coffee, which I do, haha). I would definitely recommend this scrub for the winter season to help lock in moisture from the freezing cold. The only tiny issue some might have is the mess it leaves. You will have coffee grounds everywhere in your tub/shower. However, that doesn’t actually bother me because they are small particles and do not dissolve like a sugar scrub would. I would purchase this again in the same scent and in others :)
Kayla A.
Cedartown, GA
I will say this is a mess, BUT it is the most amazing smelling mess ever! If you aren’t a fan of coffee smell I would say this is gonna be a no for you, but If like me, you love coffee, you will love this! I started buying frank years ago and I haven’t turned back yet. Lasts a long time and is well worth the price! Leaves my summer dry skin, so smooth and moisturized!
Marbella A.
I got a sample of this in my ipsy bag and was pleasantly surprised! I saw this all over Instagram and had wanted to buy it myself because I have pretty dry skin during the winter months, so I was happy when I recieved this. It left my skin so soft and smelled just like coffee, some might like that while others not so much. I have yet to buy another one just because I feel I can make it at home but if your someone who would just rather buy and have it already made and packaged I would recommend this.
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
I really like this scrub! I’m not a huge coffee fan, but I liked the described benefits and figured it was worth a try. The coffee smell isn’t over powering at all! It isn’t a harsh scrub, but I feel like my skin is still being exfoliated. I would recommend buying their body balm as well. I’m not sure if it was the type of lotion I tried to use the first time after the scrub, but I found it very hard to work the lotion into my skin. The balm works much better!Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub
Zerlaine P.
Miami
I was very surprised at how soft and smooth my skin felt after using this scrub!! I used it after showering while still in the shower. It's super fine and smells great. I used it on my legs, arms, and tummy. Basically, you just dip some out on your fingertips and massage it into your skin. I felt a slight tingly sensation while rubbing it in. It rinsed away very easily and afterwards my skin felt amazing. I didn't even have to put on lotion! I would definitely recommend this product!
Sofia +.
Juneau, AK
I’ve been using Frank Body Coffee Scrub for a while now and my skin has never felt smoother! I use it mainly on my legs to exfoliate really well before I shave, but also on my entire body in between spray tans. The only reason I’m not giving it 5 stars is because it makes a mess in the shower since the product is literally like a bag of coffee grinds (instead of a paste or cream)! But don’t worry too much about that because it rinses right down the drain without staining.
I find that the easiest way to apply it is to stand in the shower and wet my skin, then take small handfuls of it to work into areas a buntil I’m all covered (I avoid my face because It seems too rough). Then let it sit for 5-10 minutes, rinse it off, and my skin feels silky smooth. I totally recommend this product to anyone who’s considering it! it would also make a really cute gift :)
Ashleigh J.
Murfreesboro , TN
✨ i love this body scrub!! i bought it a few years ago and it was amazing! my skin loved this scrub it was very effective and affordable my skin stayed soft and hydrated it did not break me out or irritate my skin the only thing i did not like about this scrub is the messiness you're gonna have to clean your tub every time you use this it gets it really dirty other than that give this a try ✨
krystal V.
Perris, CA
I have 2 kids and used frank in both my pregnancies. You need to be consistent with the product though in order to avoid stretch marks. I wasn't very consistent towards the end of my pregnancies and noticed red stretch marks on my inner thighs. A girl got scared real quick and scrubbed scrubbed scrubbed. Sad to say I ended up with them still, but instead of turning a black purple color they turned white. Most stretch marks start off pink/red, then turn purple black, and then turn silver in the long run. So the scrub helped me skip the ugly muddle stage which I am thankful for and they are barely noticeable.
Kelly C.
Williamsville , NY
I bought this after seeing someone on instagram post about it. It smells amazing, and leaves your skin so amazingly soft. You can use it on your face as well, but I’m prone to breakouts so I’ve never tried it. It’s a bit messy to use, and you have to spray down the tub afterwards to wash away all of the grounds, but it’s worth it. One package lasts a while too.
Chaelyn T.
Seattle, WA
Is this product ok for sensitive skin? Is it fragrance free? I have dry, sensitive, eczema prone skin.
Lissett H.
Hialeah, FL
ok ive been really wanted to buy this and try it out what are the results from using this product
Christine R.
MILLPORT, AL
I love coffee, I love the smell of coffee... Does this have a good scent?
Bobbie M.
Kennewick, WA
Is it best to use just with your hands, or possibly a body brush/loofah?
Sarah M.
I've been looking at this scrub for awhile and I'm wondering the best way to use all the reviews say it leaves a mess any tips to avoid a black tub?