Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub

This is the scrub that made me famous. A natural blend of coffee, oils and vitamins give you the best exfoliation of your life & banish dry skin forever.

What does this scrub do?
Do you think this scrub is worth the cost?
Hello, i have just joined here, i have recently purchanced Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub, has anyone used this? Does it help with strech marks? Thank you.
Start your review of Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub!
Product Highlights
...your skin for about 5-10 minutes then wash away. It's really good for acne, eczema, stretch marks, and dry skin. A must try product and it wasn't really expensive. Only $15 and free shipping! in reviews
...Body scrubs! The natural ingredients make an easy long term effect on my dry skin! My skin has never been so supple and smoothie out of the shower before! I have both the classic and peppermint (for sore muscles, love using this after the gym), it's easy to use, about a handful of coffee scrub is scrubbed over my damp body as I get into the shower. Definitely recommend this if you're new to coffee scrubs! Their body butter is also amazing and smells like icing! :)in reviews
OMG what can't I say about this scrub. I was a little skeptical at first because I have very sensitive skin and had bad acne that left some scars but this scrub is nothing short of AMAZING! There are different scents and oils and it makes you skin feel great after using it. LOVE using it and it has reduced the appearances of my acne scarsin reviews
Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub uploaded by Kat P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this scrub I use it at least once a week. It will make your skin so silky smooth and refreshed.
Charlotte, NC
Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub uploaded by Ashley C.
Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub uploaded by Ashley C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this body scrub! It smells great (just like coffee) and leaves your skin sooo smooth and soft! A little definitely goes a long way as you don’t have to use much to cover your entire body. Also, be aware that it can EASILY get all over the place in your shower so be sure to rinse thoroughly!
portland
Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub uploaded by Ellie C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I can’t believe how soft my skin is after using this product. I love to use it before I shave my legs as it leaves a subtle oil on the skin for easy gliding and moisture. It is a little on the pricey side but if you feel like treating yourself and smelling delicious...you’ll love it
Cincinnati, OH
Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub uploaded by Alexa S.
I love the smell and the way my skin feels after use, but the application often feels messy and ineffective. I also wish the packaging was bit easier to open and close in the shower!
San Tan Vly, AZ
Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub uploaded by Bethany P.
This scrub is heaven for me. I love the coffee scent, I love how it softens and hydrates my skin and wakes me up at the beginning of the day. It’s costly but worth it
Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub uploaded by Librarian L.
This came in my very first FabFitFun box. I was so excited to use it. The packaging is adorable and clever and I was new to coffee scrubs. However, about one minute into applying it ... man, if you’ve used it you know what I’m saying ... ugh. I felt like I’d literally coated myself in coffee grounds. And it was everywhere! On the shower walls. On the shower curtain. In my hair. Omg. What a mess. To be fair, the oils in the scrub were nice and left me feeling hydrated amd exfoliated, but in a steeped in instant coffee kind of way. Plus cleaning the tub and shower after was a bit of a drag. I don’t know. It worked I guess but I don’t think the mess was worth it. Instead, I’d highly recommend Frank Body Fizzy Body Scrub, which isn’t on here yet, but which is hot pink, fizzy, and amazing!
Kokomo, IN
Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub uploaded by Amy S.
I got this because I love body scrubs however I coffee smell is so overwhelming I have only used it twice. It also makes a huge mess in the shower. If you don't mind the overpowering scent it does make a good body scrub.
Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub uploaded by Ally H.
TMI: I had to quit coffee for "health" reasons, but I miss the smell of coffee SoOoOo badly. I bought this because of the smell and because who doesn't want to be soft as a baby's butt? As others report, this is quite messy. Like coffee grinds in little corners of your shower you never knew existed. I love the smell, but it didn't make me feel baby soft either. So the mess really tanks this one to a "don't waste ur coins" category.
Elmwood Park, IL
Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub uploaded by Julie C.
I was excited to receive this coffee scrub in my Fabfitfun Fall box. When I opened the package the contents literally looked like loose coffee grounds. If you enjoy the smell of coffee than you will love this. Using this in the shower was very messy. I feel like I lost a lot of product because it was so loose. The coffee smell was nice, but I don't know if I want to smell like a pot of coffee. I will say that in terms of exfoliation, my skin was baby soft.. silky smooth after my shower. My tub was also left with a slippery film that I needed to scrub. While it did make my skin so soft, I don't know if the mess was worth it.
Franklin, WI
Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub uploaded by Rebbeca M.
I think this scrub does a great job of exfoliating my skin. I would recommend transferring it to a container and not leaving it in the bag. It smells great if you enjoy the smell of coffee. I like this scrub a lot but it is very loose so it is messy when you use it. Overall a great scrub!

183 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 3 mois
Becky H. il y a 3 mois
I have never tried it but am curious as to how well this does too? Let me know
Lubbock, TX
1,167 reviews
il y a 3 mois
Stephanie F. il y a 2 mois
Love it!!!
Cresson, PA
il y a 7 mois
Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub ? What do you think of this?
Jaime G. il y a 6 mois
It is another scrub nothing particularly special, BUT unlike other coffee scrubs, my skin felt tighter/firmer after even one use with Frank Body. Not sure if it’s the type of coffee they use, but I really like it! Love the packaging too - clever marketing.
Ennis, TX