Frank Body

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I've been using this product for YEARS! To be honest, I classify myself as a loyal frank bod user. The coffee scrub is best used at least 2 times per week. I use it on my face once a week. It keeps my face feeling smooth and well exfoliated. I like that the vitamin E oil gives it a nice moisturised finish that makes my face feel hydrated, unlike most exfoliants that tend to strip off everything. The packaging is literally so adorable, I love all things pink and simple.
5 / 5
Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub is an invigorating and exfoliating treat for the skin that leaves you feeling refreshed and revitalized. This coffee-based scrub not only provides a natural and effective exfoliation but also harnesses the power of coffee to stimulate circulation, reduce the appearance of cellulite, and leave your skin with a healthy glow. The coarse texture of the scrub buffs away dead skin cells, promoting smoother and softer skin. The addition of cold-pressed sweet almond oil and vitamin E ensures that your skin is deeply nourished and moisturized, making it perfect for those with dry or sensitive skin. The scent of coffee is invigorating and lingers, creating a spa-like experience during your skincare routine. Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub is a must-try for anyone looking to achieve silky smooth skin with the added benefits of natural ingredients.
5 / 5
Great body scrub for body pimples. I use on my back and it exfoliates and helps clear it up. Smells great (if you like coffee). I have ordered this several times.