Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub

$9.95 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

This is the scrub that made me famous. A natural blend of coffee, oils and vitamins give you the best exfoliation of your life & banish dry skin forever.

I have very dark bum. Will this help to lighten it up? Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub
Hi everyone, i'm going to buy Frank&Body scrub the original one, what you guys think about that scrub? And also what is the best scrub for body that you guys ever used? Thank you❤️
is this product vegan?
Start your review of Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub!
Product Highlights
“...your skin for about 5-10 minutes then wash away. It's really good for acne, eczema, stretch marks, and dry skin. A must try product and it wasn't really expensive. Only $15 and free shipping! ” in 159 reviews
“...Body scrubs! The natural ingredients make an easy long term effect on my dry skin! My skin has never been so supple and smoothie out of the shower before! I have both the classic and peppermint (for sore muscles, love using this after the gym), it's easy to use, about a handful of coffee scrub is scrubbed over my damp body as I get into the shower. Definitely recommend this if you're new to coffee scrubs! Their body butter is also amazing and smells like icing! :)” in 152 reviews
“OMG what can't I say about this scrub. I was a little skeptical at first because I have very sensitive skin and had bad acne that left some scars but this scrub is nothing short of AMAZING! There are different scents and oils and it makes you skin feel great after using it. LOVE using it and it has reduced the appearances of my acne scars” in 125 reviews
Brentwood, TN
When first buying this I felt skeptical of its effectiveness, until it hit my skin! Lathering this into my body and rinsing it off made me feel like a new person! It left my skin tingling and softer than I've ever felt it! My sensitive skin was GLOWING after i stepped out of my shower! Would recommend to anyone!!!!
Brooklyn, NY
I was quite sceptical about this body scrub ,felt like it'd be too coarse and too intense smell wise. I was pleasantly surprised and very pleased. But you know what is the best part of this scrub??? ABSOLUTELY 100 % NATURAL INGREDIENTS. And it works ,especially on my legs after waxing if you know what I mean. ^^
Jarrell, TX
I love this product!! It smell exactly like coffee and made my skin feel amazing!! I would use it every few day and my skin looked so good and felt amazing, my friends would all notice at the pool!! Would definitely recommend!!
Great product! Works great. It exfoliates quite well but it is not too abrasive. I do feel it is a bit pricey considering I can make it myself but it's still a great product. It can be messy when you rinse off. Smells delicious!
Thousand Oaks
This is a great coffee scrub and it makes your skin feel really soft. I bought it to help with cellulite which I didn’t see any difference. It’s a good scrub though, just not recommended for cellulite loss
Huntington, WV
I received this scrub in a Voxbox & I tried it out and loved it! It smelled like coffee (duh) and left my skin feeling oh so smooth! It was incredibly relaxing and I would definitely recommend it to others! The only downside was the clean up. It was a bit difficult to get all the coffee grounds out of my shower:/
Scarring, In-Grown Hairs, Body Acne
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ladson, SC
Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub uploaded by Lauren C.
"You'll be naked in a minute" I have never allowed a product to determine my amount of clothes that I keep on. Bet you next time I will be naked in under a minute because I love this Frank bod scrub!!! Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
The smell is strong, be prepared. The more I used this product the more I got use to the smell. After a few days of using the scrub I noticed my skin was softer and less dry. Would but again but would try a different scent.
Cellulite
Phoenix, AZ
Love this scrub. Can get very messy, but you’ll learn how to strategically put it on without making a mess. It was very effective. Living in MN, my skin was very dry and this scrub helped to exfoliate and hydrate all in one.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Mm, the perfect scrub for coffee lovers! I really dig the packaging but it's not the most practical for the shower. I would transfer about 1/2 to 3/4 cup of the product to a container to use in the shower. This scrub left my skin feeling super soft and moisturized.
Dryness, Eczema, Itchiness

135 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jacksonville, FL
4 months ago
Caitlyn M. • 3 months ago
I originally bought this for my psoriasis but i apply to my entire body in the shower and exfoliate and have noticed the scars/cellulite i do have, have been fading in the process!