Frank Body Lip Duo uploaded by Kate P.Frank Body Lip Duo uploaded by Angelica B.Frank Body Lip Duo uploaded by Jenna S.

BY FRANK BODY

My Lip Scrub buffs away chapped, flakey lips to reveal a soft, plump pout. My Lip Balm is free of petroleum so it not only hydrates lips instantly, but helps repair them to keep them that way.

• I have heard a lot about it. Where can I find it?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a lip exfoliating product that wo...3 Answers
  • I have not heard of this before. Is this a new company? W...3 Answers
Buy on frank body
  • "By far my favorite lip balm I've ever used. Has such a nice scent that's never overpowering, I first use the scrub to get rid of the dry skin on my lips and then I apply the balm to seal moisture into the newly exposed skin. This combo is the perfect solution for extremely dry, cracked lips!" in 9 reviews
Kim P.
Boston
I have really dry lips when it comes to the winter time and I always have the habit of picking them off, which is a big no no! But because of this scrub, I don’t do that anymore! The scrubs smells so good, I can’t stop using it! Definitely does its job and leaves my lips spotless!
Lydia J.
Brooklyn , NY
Love this duo. The lip balm is very similar to balm dot com with a coffee scent if you're into that! The lip scrub is the best though - it's edible which is convenient since it usually gets in your mouth. Always leaves my lips a little pouty and a nice shade of pink!
Kaitlyn E.
Salisbury, MD
Influenster doesn't have an option for the Frank Body lip tints yet. I don't have the scrub itself, but I do have the lip balm and both tints. (Cherry Bomb and Send Nudes.) All three smooth your lips into butter. All three can be used on your cheeks, nose or anywhere you need highlighting. Most days I use a little mascara and these three products. The balm to highlight, "Send Nudes" on my eyelids, and "Cherry Bomb" on my lips and cheeks. Frank Body is incredible all around.
Kate P.
Love, love love! This lip scrub and lip balm duo is simply amazing. The smell has a hint of coffee, but nothing over powering. The scrub is gentle, yet effective, and the balm is thick and hydrating. I can't wait to try other products from this brand!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is the best of the it rtuly deserves 5 stars satisfaction garrented. This product is amazing go and try it ,it will definintly satisfy your needs of what you expect in this product the price and packagong is great if you havent try thia yet ypu dont know what your mising ou on.
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
Lip Scrub (4 stars) - I do love this scrub but I'm not too sure if I would repurchase it again... It does scrub off your dead skin leaving your lips not only tasty but smooth and luscious especially with its addicting smell of coffee and sugar. You only need a little amount as well. The reason I give this 4 stars is that the sugars in the scrub are very chunky. Not coarse, CHUNKY. It's so chunky that it is so hard to really get the sugars to scrub your dead skin very well. I would have to work it into my lips many times than I would normally do with other scrubs I've tried.

Lip Balm (4.5 stars) - I love love love this lip balm! It gives your lips a nice shine/gloss that looks super juicy, hydrates lips all day, a great topper for any lip product you apply first, can be used on your lids or as highlighter for a nice shine/glow (tip: use a VERY little amount to achieve this look and build if need to be), little goes a long way, and can be used as a lip mask (tip: apply 2-3 times the amount you would use, apply all over lips, wait 10-15 minutes or overnight, wipe off). I took 1/2 a star off because I hate using my fingers because sometimes my fingers can be dirty and I hate having to take out a tissue to wipe my fingers off as well.

More Tips:
- Store Lip Balm in room temperature (If too cold, it is very hard to squeeze out of tube)
- Would not advise in giving to your BF/Husband/people who do not like shine/glossy lips
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
Honestly love this set. The lip scrub isn't the best I've ever tried, but it's priced so well! The only thing for me is that the lip balm arrived a quarter empty, and that's happened with every lip product I've ordered. However, it is still a great product at a great price.
Arlene D.
Atlanta, GA
I purchased the lip scrub product (without the balm) on a whim through Ulta.com and am so happy I did! I was looking for a scrub that was not overly priced like some on the market right now... let's be honest, who is paying $25 for a lip scrub?! This was reasonably priced, and it surprised me with how effective it is. It does not irritate your lips, and is not overly chunky. The sugar and coffee particles are evenly distributed which makes it easy to apply/scrub. My lips felt really soft after rinsing and licking off :) My lips are average sized, and can get dry easily. I'm looking forward to continuing the use of this scrub to make  applying lip products a bit easier.

Lisa Z.
I have really dry lips and I love how this scrub helps revitalize my lips. I like the lip moisturizer so much as well. I really do t like the coffee scent, but I still love this stuff.
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
I use this allllll the time! It makes my lips feel soooo soft and hydrated! It's a pretty good value a little on the higher end but not to bad! It totally exceeded my expectations and I would totally recommend this!!
April H.
Pinellas Park, FL
I have been looking for a lip exfoliating product that works for some time. Where can I buy this?
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
I have not heard of this before. Is this a new company? Where can I buy?
Jiya S.
Mc Lean, VA
I have heard a lot about it. Where can I find it?