Frank Body Lip Balm

Lip Balm - This natural lip balm is free from all the bad stuff. No petroleum here babe (that's the stuff that feels nice but doesn't actually do anything), just a pashable pout. Light enough to wear under lipstick and glossy enough to stand alone.Lanolin: Hydrates your pout, without coating it in a barrier like other petroleum-based balms. This natural moisturiser can hold over 200% of its own weight in water. Strong.Arabica Coffee Seed Oil: Like a double shot for your skin. The high caffeine content gets your blood pumping to tone and firm skin. So you'll feel as soft and smooth as a frothy cappuccino. Yum.Vitamin E: Pucker up sweet lips. It's time to meet Vitamin E a.k.a. your lips' new BFF. A little goes a long way.Coconut & Grapeseed Oils: The pair that put the `pash' in `pash-worthy'. Two non-stick, lightweight oils that soften the skin while leaving a satin-like finish that all babes want.It's free from PEGs and parabens. - Lip Balm

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frank Body Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
This lip balm is so nice for the winter months. My lips get so dry from the cold weather and this helps bring them back to life.in reviews
...about it or the brand. Since trying this I have fallen in love. It is so nourishing on my lips and lasts a long time. I wear matte lipstick and it is great under it as well. It is very thick and a tube will last forever and it takes the smallest amount for each application. I would absolutely recommend this over any medicated chapstick or other lip balms.[product:frank-body-lip-balm] is the bestin reviews
maria M.
1,113 reviews
Frank Body Lip Balm uploaded by maria M.
Review for: Lip Balm
Me parece un buen producto , no es mi fav , es bastante espeso , y si hidrata los labios pero no es algo que se mantiene por mucho tiempo considero que es maximo de 30 hora
Raquel K.
Seattle, WA
Review for: frank body Lip Balm
I am a lip junkie, and this is my absolute fave. It’s moisturizing without being greasy. A little goes a long way. My fave use is as a light coat before a matte liquid lip. Keeps my lips moisturized all day.
Kendall K.
1,634 reviews
Review for: Lip Balm
This lip balm is a beautiful nude color and it’s a great consistency and texture. It lasts a while. It smells like coffee, which is a little too strong for my liking. But it’s not completely unpleasant. It’s still a great product.
Jenna S.
Lancaster
Review for: frank body Lip Balm
Out of the millions of lip stuff I have in my purse this is by far my favorite! I bought the cherry lip balm about a month ago and it has exceeded my expectations. It’s moisturizing, long lasting, and gives a beautiful cherry tint to your lips. I would highly recommend this product!
Angelique D.
Victorville, CA
Review for: frank body Lip Balm
This lip balm is so hydrating! I use it every night before bed. I wake up and my lips are so plump and soft. If this product smelled like their other products it would be perfect! If your lips need some tlc this is the way to go.
nora F.
Marblehead
Review for: Lip Balm
Best lip balm ever!! A better version of the glossier lip balm (sorry glossier). Super long lasting whether you use it in the morning or at night you will have moisturized lips for hours. I've had reactions with clogged pores around my both from some lip balms but not this one. Light natural scent and not too sparkly/ glossy/ shiny.
Kaylene C.
Palm bay, FL
Review for: Lip Balm
I’m a lip balm junkie so I’m always open to getting a new lip product. I’ve been wanting to try something from this brand and they did not disappoint. The bam is THICK. Which isn’t a bad thing because it can be worn as a lip mask or on its own. It’s unflavored and has no scent so that’s a good thing for those who don’t like that kinda thing. Overall, very moisturizing and long lasting. Went through a whole shift at work with this on.
lisa L.
Review for: frank body Lip Balm
The tinted ones have bad ingredients but I love the clear one. It immediately soothes, has a matte finish, and stays nicely coated on the lips all night. You can use it for day and a nighttime mask.
Kelly C.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: frank body Lip Balm
This is an amazing lip balm! It is very thick and moisturizing. When I first bought it I had to warm it up in my hands because it is so thick. After you warm it up the first time it works perfectly. I love how this lip balm makes my lips look and feel.
Ken S.
Newport Beach, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: frank body Lip Balm
This is one of the best chapsticks i’ve ever used. It’s so thick and hydrates super well. It’s not super shiny so you barely know it’s there. One of the few chapsticks i’ve ever actually noticed a difference from

Looking for your answer?