BY FRANK BODY #21 in Body Scrub

My limited edition Shimmer Scrub is back and better than ever, with 3x the shimmer. My sugary sweet vegan scrub exfoliates, moisturises & leaves your skin with a shimmering glow that's out of this world. Last time I sold out in three weeks, so don't think about this important life decision for too long.

Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
This is definitely the greatest most luxurious body scrub I have used! Instantly moisturizing which means I don’t have to apply it and wait 5 mins for it to soak in if I don’t have time...I just scrub it on, wait 30 seconds and rinse off. Less mess than the coffee scrub because the sugar dissolves, but their coffee scrub felt more even to rub because it didn’t clump at all the way sugar can when exposed to water or humidity
Kate M.
omg! the best scrub got even better! all the same great exfoliation and hydration, but with a ton of sparkle and glow! i’m a huge fan of everything glittery, so naturally this is my favorite. they’re not huge chunks of glitter, but it gives you a fun sparkly experience in the shower. i’m obbbbsesssssed!
Lynzie B.
Aurora, CO
This is the only scrub that I’ve tried by this brand. The scrub works great and leaves my skin feeling really soft. The only downside is I was expecting more of a shimmer effect based on the advertisements and it doesn’t really leave one.
Allyson C.
Oh my GLOW! I am OBSESSED with this scrub. Not only is my skin feeling smooth and flawless, but I literally glow when I come out of the shower. It smells delicious too! I will never ever use another scrub! Recommended to everyone!
Megan J.
Martin, TN
Used this on the day of my wedding to add a little sparkle and it did not disappoint! It didn’t make me look like. Disco ball but it did add just enough shimmer to make me feel extra special. It also smells great.
Jessica A.
This scrub is amazing! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I ordered my first bag directly from Frank Body and I was able to get 2 backups from Urban Outfitters. This scrub leaves a beautiful subtle highlight on the skin. I like to use it for special occasions like a wedding or a girls night out. I hope they make this a regular product because I would purchase again and again.
Cara D.
I got this as a Black Friday gift for myself, and I love it! My skin felt so nice and new after using it. It gave my skin a nice glow, you could see the shimmer more when you got up close. I love using this scrub!
Molly B.
I really like this product. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and healthy. I like using it in the morning as the caffeine in the product helps to wake my skin up. It isn’t as glittery as the name makes it seem, it’s definitely very subtle. You can get more than one use out of each packet. I would recommend.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Omg I’m obsessed w these products!!! I was on a waiting list for months for this disco ball scrub! It makes your skin feel so amazing! I bought the whole kit! Definitely affordable and worth every penny! I will keep purchasing this!!! And highly recommend it to you!!!
Raven F.
Oh my gawd, I looove this stuff! I bought it for myself as a Christmas gift (since no one else got it for me) and I used it NYE. It had a subtle shimmer and smelled sooo good. I expected more glitter but I was pleased with the amount of shimmer
Lauren W.
I've been wanting to try this out! Is it still available? Where can I purchase it?
Chaya B.
Where can I get this?
Fran P.
Clementon, NJ
Where can i buy this? Store or online? I prefer store but if not ill wait some more for delivery. I need this in my life Lol i wanna shimmer lol Frank Body Limited Edition Shimmer Scrub
Heather R.
Is this scented? Does it come in different scents?
Alexandra J.
Does this make your skin shimmery?