BY FRANK BODY #27 in Body Scrub

My limited edition Shimmer Scrub is back and better than ever, with 3x the shimmer. My sugary sweet vegan scrub exfoliates, moisturises & leaves your skin with a shimmering glow that's out of this world. Last time I sold out in three weeks, so don't think about this important life decision for too long.

Valerie L.
West Chester
This is definitely the greatest most luxurious body scrub I have used! Instantly moisturizing which means I don’t have to apply it and wait 5 mins for it to soak in if I don’t have time...I just scrub it on, wait 30 seconds and rinse off. Less mess than the coffee scrub because the sugar dissolves, but their coffee scrub felt more even to rub because it didn’t clump at all the way sugar can when exposed to water or humidity
Kate M.
omg! the best scrub got even better! all the same great exfoliation and hydration, but with a ton of sparkle and glow! i’m a huge fan of everything glittery, so naturally this is my favorite. they’re not huge chunks of glitter, but it gives you a fun sparkly experience in the shower. i’m obbbbsesssssed!
Lynzie B.
Aurora, CO
This is the only scrub that I’ve tried by this brand. The scrub works great and leaves my skin feeling really soft. The only downside is I was expecting more of a shimmer effect based on the advertisements and it doesn’t really leave one.
Megan J.
Martin, TN
Used this on the day of my wedding to add a little sparkle and it did not disappoint! It didn’t make me look like. Disco ball but it did add just enough shimmer to make me feel extra special. It also smells great.
Jessica A.
Everett
This scrub is amazing! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I ordered my first bag directly from Frank Body and I was able to get 2 backups from Urban Outfitters. This scrub leaves a beautiful subtle highlight on the skin. I like to use it for special occasions like a wedding or a girls night out. I hope they make this a regular product because I would purchase again and again.
Cara D.
Atlanta
I got this as a Black Friday gift for myself, and I love it! My skin felt so nice and new after using it. It gave my skin a nice glow, you could see the shimmer more when you got up close. I love using this scrub!
Adriana T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I bought this out of sheer curiosity. I love glitter and I love being soft so I assumed it was a win-win! But the glitter barely shows up at all after you wash it off and I feel like it leaves a weird residue on the skin. If you can look past all of that your skin does have a high-shine and soft texture.
Tiffany N.
Miami Lakes, FL
I have been in love with this brand for a few years. When this product came out, I was super excited. When trying the product though, I was a bit disappointed. It isn’t as scrubby as their other scrubs. It still has a wonderful scent and makes me fee pampered though.
Kira B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I got this because it was a shimmer scrub. Love the way it makes my skin feel. It was a gentle exfoliating coffee scrub that smells delicious and left my skin soft with a slight glow. I was so glad to see it being rereleased!
Sidney C.
I seriously love this! This was my first Frank Body product purchase (yes, the shiny caught my eye and I was hooked :)) and I'm so glad I went for it! I'm a huge fan of any scrub that is coffee based and the shimmery-ness of this makes me feel like I'm giving myself a special treat. As others have said, the effect isn't like I opened a glitter bomb, it's just a subtle shimmer. I will say that I'm probably going to stick to only using this as a special treat and check out the other Frank scrubs as my regular, every day product. For what this is, however, a fun (sure-its-gimicky-but-I-don't-care) treat, I definitley reccomend checking it out if you are looking for something special! Frank Body Limited Edition Shimmer Scrub
Lauren W.
I've been wanting to try this out! Is it still available? Where can I purchase it?
Chaya B.
Where can I get this?
Fran P.
Clementon, NJ
Where can i buy this? Store or online? I prefer store but if not ill wait some more for delivery. I need this in my life Lol i wanna shimmer lol Frank Body Limited Edition Shimmer Scrub
Heather R.
Is this scented? Does it come in different scents?
Alexandra J.
Does this make your skin shimmery?