Add a Photo

By FRANK BODY
#38 in Body Scrub

I will dust off your skin, like you dusted off that cocktail; smooth you over, like that sweet talking bartender; and make your skin shimmer, like a disco ball.

But this ain’t no little girls glitter party.

My Shimmer Scrub is made from GlowDust. That’s tiny gold and silver particles which hug your skin, just like highlighter for your bod.

Photos (10)
Sidney C.
Sidney C.
Tonawanda, NY

I seriously love this! This was my first Frank Body product purchase (yes, the shiny caught my eye and I was hooked :)) and I'm so glad I went for it! I'm a huge fan of any scrub that is coffee based and the shimmery-ness of this makes me feel like I'm giving myself a special treat. As others have said, the effect isn't like I opened a glitter bomb, it's just a subtle shimmer. I will say that I'm probably going to stick to only using this as a special treat and check out the other Frank scrubs as my regular, every day product. For what this is, however, a fun (sure-its-gimicky-but-I-don't-care) treat, I definitley reccomend checking it out if you are looking for something special! Frank Body Limited Edition Shimmer Scrub
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Blue Ridge, VA

I absolutely love this stuff! It's works miracles scrubbing off all of my dead skin. When I first found out about this stuff, I used to have a lot of texture all over my face and down my neck. As soon as I started using this, that all went away. I feel like you'll start to see a difference in your skin by two weeks or sooner depending on your skin.
Lyndsey D.
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR

I liked this stuff but I didn't finish the bag. I didn't really notice a difference. I felt like I was scrubbing coffee grounds all over myself lol I felt like I couldn't rinse enough. Felt soft, but an oily soft. Was nice but felt too weird to keep using.
Haley R.
Haley R.

Love this stuff! I loved the original but this is so perfect for summer to make you look like a shiner Bronze goddess!!!! I love the scent and how soft my skin feels when I wash it off, I hope they come out with a body cream that shimmers as well!
Charlene M.
Charlene M.

I love Frank body scrubs! They are a coffee based scrub that exfoliates your skin and this one in particular leaves a subtle shimmer. I love that I can use these products on my super sensitive skin, I will continue to buy Frank scrubs.
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Mount Vernon, WA

I'm in love! It smells amazing!!! And the branding is super sexy and fun. It came with instructions for our first time together. 😍 I swear I need to buy the entire FrankBody line now. I highly recommend it. #allshimmernoshade
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Le Roy

Honestly it's so shiny and sparkly. It is expensive though. Good value. It smells weird. But once it sets for awhile it smells better. This products takes awhile so make sure you give yourself time to do it.
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Kellogg

I love this scrub! It helps with my skin tremendously. It's gentle, easy to use, and doesn't leave my face super red. It last my fast all week, but I also only use it once a week.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Kempner, TX

Love the shimmer. It is just enough to make my skin shine. It is long-lasting, which is good. My daughter likes it. It is gentle. My daughter never complains about it.
Lucy J.
Lucy J.
Ceres CA

Love this just the packaging alone is beautiful it smells super great I love the way it makes my skin feel after definitely worth buying again and again highly recomended
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

I've been wanting to try this out! Is it still available? Where can I purchase it?
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain Pine, AR

This Looks amazing, where can I get some at?? I have to try!
Corrine T.
Corrine T.
Fremont, OH

Does this leave you shimmery?
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA

Where do you buy this at? I'd love to try it
ana m.
ana m.
Barquisimeto

How good is this? Is it worth it?