BY FRANK BODY #33 in Body Scrub

I will dust off your skin, like you dusted off that cocktail; smooth you over, like that sweet talking bartender; and make your skin shimmer, like a disco ball.

But this ain’t no little girls glitter party.

My Shimmer Scrub is made from GlowDust. That’s tiny gold and silver particles which hug your skin, just like highlighter for your bod.

• Is it stupid that I wanna buy this just for the unicorn packaging? ...1 Answers
  • Who else looked at this because of buzzfeed?2 Answers
  • Where can I find this product and does it leave y...Be the first to answer!
Sidney C.
Sidney C.
I seriously love this! This was my first Frank Body product purchase (yes, the shiny caught my eye and I was hooked :)) and I'm so glad I went for it! I'm a huge fan of any scrub that is coffee based and the shimmery-ness of this makes me feel like I'm giving myself a special treat. As others have said, the effect isn't like I opened a glitter bomb, it's just a subtle shimmer. I will say that I'm probably going to stick to only using this as a special treat and check out the other Frank scrubs as my regular, every day product. For what this is, however, a fun (sure-its-gimicky-but-I-don't-care) treat, I definitley reccomend checking it out if you are looking for something special! Frank Body Limited Edition Shimmer Scrub
Maryjane F.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
OK this Frank body education shimmer scrub I bought for my daughter she absolutely loved it I bought mine at Walgreens she used it a couple times so far has a nice and I would definitely buy again for her I'm sure she would buy it again so yeah she said that she really loves it and it was very pretty packaging and is very fordable for me to get it for her so she said she would definitely buy again so I highly recommend that you go out and purchase this for yourself give it a try
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Mount Vernon, WA
I'm in love! It smells amazing!!! And the branding is super sexy and fun. It came with instructions for our first time together. 😍 I swear I need to buy the entire FrankBody line now. I highly recommend it. #allshimmernoshade
brooke b.
brooke b.
First off, I loved the strong smell of mocha when I opened the bag. I couldn't stop inhaling the scent, wishing I had more of it already. The glow was not intense as I had hoped, but my skin was extremely hydrated and guaranteed that I would buy it again. Once I got out of the shower, I noticed that the shine was definitely there and made me fall in love with it even more, bringing myself closer to becoming Lisa Frank.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Everett
This scrub is amazing! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I ordered my first bag directly from Frank Body and I was able to get 2 backups from Urban Outfitters. This scrub leaves a beautiful subtle highlight on the skin. I like to use it for special occasions like a wedding or a girls night out. I hope they make this a regular product because I would purchase again and again.
Lyndsey D.
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR
I liked this stuff but I didn't finish the bag. I didn't really notice a difference. I felt like I was scrubbing coffee grounds all over myself lol I felt like I couldn't rinse enough. Felt soft, but an oily soft. Was nice but felt too weird to keep using.
Regan C.
Regan C.
I've been a loyal customer of Frank Body Scrub since early 2014, and the brand has only gotten bigger and better. This scrub is a great new edition for those of us who want a Dewey/"fresh" look all over, and it leaves the skin looking and feeling great. Hopefully it becomes a Frank Body staple and not just a limited time thing! Also free shipping to anyone in the US, which is always a bonus.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Norfolk , VA
First off, Frank Body scrub is amazing. This is my 3rd time purchasing their scrub. I chose this one because it caught my eye, who doesn't love shiny?! I love the way the scrub makes my skin feel after using it! It leaves my skin soft and smooth! This particular product also added a nice glow reflection to my skin. It truly was rejuvenated. I would definitely recommend any of their products!
Kiari H.
Kiari H.
I seen Tati use this on YouTube and I had to get one. I got mines in the mail two days ago. Shipping was fast. I loooove the packaging #Holosexual. It feel Beautiful on my skin I love the smell of it I love the way you makes my skin feels, soft and shiny just like a babies bottom! I wish she was a limited edition! I will definitely buy two more and just have it there so I could always use it.
Neneshka R.
Neneshka R.
Hace unas semanas adquirí el exfoliante totalmente gratuito y estoy segura que lo comprare nuevamente. Porque quede totalmente enamorada de él. Primeramente quede sumamente in love con el empaque, es color tornasol y muy lindo. En cuanto a el exfoliante como tal quedé fascinada porque te deja un glow estupendo en la piel y eso me encanto.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
I've been wanting to try this out! Is it still available? Where can I purchase it?
Fran P.
Fran P.
Clementon, NJ
Where can i buy this? Store or online? I prefer store but if not ill wait some more for delivery. I need this in my life Lol i wanna shimmer lol Frank Body Limited Edition Shimmer Scrub
Chaya B.
Chaya B.
Where can I get this?
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Las Vegas , NV
What is this product use for?
Ally S.
Ally S.
What is this??? The name and package looks dreamy but I don't know what it is lol