Frank Body Limited Edition Shimmer Scrub

My limited edition Shimmer Scrub is back and better than ever, with 3x the shimmer. My sugary sweet vegan scrub exfoliates, moisturises & leaves your skin with a shimmering glow that's out of this world. Last time I sold out in three weeks, so don't think about this important life decision for too long.

Oooo I feel like I NEED! Worth it? Thoughts?
I have been obsessing over this for awhile but haven’t been able to justify the price. So, tell me is the shimmer scrub worth the price? Frank Body Limited Edition Shimmer Scrub
How does this compare to the original coffee scrub? I love the original so it would be fun to try their other products!
Start your review of Frank Body Limited Edition Shimmer Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
6 days agoOrlando
I hate to say it, but I am just not a fan of this scrub. I tried it in the shower and my skin felt rather irritated and I did not see anything resembling shimmer- while looking in the package, and in the shower using it. I couldn’t really stand the smell and overall enjoyed the cacao scrub much better.
2 months ago
If I had come up with one word to describe this scrub I’d probably call it just “okay”. I didn’t notice any shimmer in it and it made a bit of a mess in my shower, but I did like how it exfoliated my legs before/after shaving. From what I remember it was also a little bit on the pricey side.
2 months agoIrvine, CA
As with every Frank Body scrub this smells amazing!! Although I always get a craving for cake or something whenever I smell it... Anyways, this leaves skin really soft and glowy. My only complaint is the shimmer itself- I do realize it's a shimmer scrub, but the shimmer is less "glowy" (like it is in the pictures) and more like actual glitter particles. Some may like that, but I personally didn't as it was hard to get off of me. Would still recommend this scrub, although not sure if I would repurchase purely because of the glitter.
3 months agoLake Oswego, OR
Frank Body Limited Edition Shimmer Scrub uploaded by Ashley W.
😍😍😍 if you have ever wondered what it feels like to be a walking disco ball, use this scrub. I was literally GLOWING for days from the shimmer. I absolutely LOVE this scrub and am definitely buying more when I can. I've never felt more beautiful and glowing in my skin and it made me feel amazing. Skin was also silky smooth but felt clean at the same time.
2 months agoAngola, NY
While beautiful, that’s not the only great thing about it. I love this scrub. It left my skin so so soft like a baby. The instant glow that it gives your skin is amazing and I would recommend to any skin type
2 months agoVan Buren
This is such a fun product that I got as a gift! It smells amazing, does a superb job exfoliating, and leaves a magical highlight glimmer on the skin! So fun for date night or to accentuate a summer tan 🕺🏼
7 months ago
I love the original Frank Body scrub soo much so I was really excited to try this shimmer scrub!! I thought I was going to be glistening and shiny after using it. Unfortunately, the shimmer isn’t noticeable at all and if a little bit of water gets into the scrub, it hardens into an irritating, scratchy mess that hurts to use. Overall, underwhelming. I won’t be adding it into my summer rotation anytime soon. If you’re looking to try the Frank Body scrubs, try the peppermint or original.
2 years ago
omg! the best scrub got even better! all the same great exfoliation and hydration, but with a ton of sparkle and glow! i’m a huge fan of everything glittery, so naturally this is my favorite. they’re not huge chunks of glitter, but it gives you a fun sparkly experience in the shower. i’m obbbbsesssssed!
9 months ago
I've been a fan of Frank Body's Original & Coconut scrub since they first launched and was so excited when the Shimmer Scrub came out as a limited edition that I ended up buying 4! Yes, it can get pretty messy in the shower but the results you get after will make it worthwhile. Even after washing off the scrub, your skin is GLOWING.... And lets not talk about once you step into the sun.........Sun-kissed glow honey! I always make sure I have enough for all my beach/pool getaways. I never leave home without it.
7 months ago
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this product. I received this as a gift and actually stocked up on it afterwards! The overall exfoliation leaves your skin incredibly smooth and leaves the prettiest shimmer. The shimmer is subtle (more of a glow) and the smell is nice. The only complaint I have about this scrub is that if you do not seal the bag tight enough, the scrub will harden and become almost impossible to use. I wrap mine extra tight with a hair band around the package to make sure it is sealed as much as possible.

176 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...