BY FRANK BODY #25 in Body Scrub

My limited edition Shimmer Scrub is back and better than ever, with 3x the shimmer. My sugary sweet vegan scrub exfoliates, moisturises & leaves your skin with a shimmering glow that's out of this world. Last time I sold out in three weeks, so don't think about this important life decision for too long.

J S.
Buffalo
I love this scrub!!! I bought the original batch and then again when it was rereleased. The scent is heavenly. As there’s coconut oil in it as well, it leaves my skin feeling super hydrated and I can see it working away water from my arms. The “disco” glitter is fun but super unnoticeable and goes away once you get dressed.
Kate M.
omg! the best scrub got even better! all the same great exfoliation and hydration, but with a ton of sparkle and glow! i’m a huge fan of everything glittery, so naturally this is my favorite. they’re not huge chunks of glitter, but it gives you a fun sparkly experience in the shower. i’m obbbbsesssssed!
Jennifer K.
Woodstock, GA
I really love this scrub. First off, it smells AMAZING. Its super easy to use, just scrub it all over. It kind of smells like a dunkin’ donuts. Like a mix between chocolate and coffee. It works super well, giving you a soft and moisturized body! However, not a huge fan of the shimmer all over, but I knew what I was getting myself into, so no biggie. I feel like it’s a bit pricy for what you get. I think I’ll get about 3 uses out of it. Maybe I’m using too much. 😂 I kind of wish the package was a squeeze package so it’d be a bit easier to dispense that way you wouldnt get water in the packet. Over all I definitely would recommend, and will be buying more.
Stella M.
sunny isles
I didn’t like it at all. I didn’t like the smell. I didn’t like the texture of it. I didn’t like the way it left a film on my body and had to re shower to take it off. But I did love the glitter I LOVED THE GLITTER :) $11.00 at ulta!
Kamryn B.
Dallas
This is a great product! It smells like birthday cake and feels very gentle but effective. It isn’t as good as the original scrub but still exfoliating. It’s more of a glow than a shine but it makes your body look very healthy and glowy!
bridget b.
Albuquerque , NM
X 10 stars if I could, holy cow you guys this scrub has changed the scrub and glow game for me. Literally buying all of the stock at my Ulta beauty tomorrow ... no joke. I will rave about this product to the moon. The fact that it is limited edition makes me feel a little better about my desire to STOCKPILE this stuff. I am vigorously exfoliated and glittered.... I die ....... if you are a glitter gal stuck in 2003 like I am, you must try.
Shyloh W.
West New York, NJ
I’ve never used this particular product before and would love to try it out. I love body scrubs but most of all I love Frank Body Scrub. If it shimmers and leave my body soft and glowing, I would love to try it out.
Jessica A.
Everett
This scrub is amazing! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I ordered my first bag directly from Frank Body and I was able to get 2 backups from Urban Outfitters. This scrub leaves a beautiful subtle highlight on the skin. I like to use it for special occasions like a wedding or a girls night out. I hope they make this a regular product because I would purchase again and again.
Maddie B.
Columbia, SC
I loved this product. I love the shimmer effect it gives. It smells amazing and is something I use in the shower daily. It’s a pretty good value for the price and leaves my skin soft and smooth and doesn’t leave a residue.
Megan R.
Tucson , AZ
I love frank body scrubs because of how fine they are, it feels like super fine sand, it exfoliates without being extremely heavy and harsh, leaving the skin so moisturized and soft, and glowy! I love this, perfect before I put my tan on.
Michela C.
where can i get this?
Lauren W.
I've been wanting to try this out! Is it still available? Where can I purchase it?
Fran P.
Clementon, NJ
Where can i buy this? Store or online? I prefer store but if not ill wait some more for delivery. I need this in my life Lol i wanna shimmer lol Frank Body Limited Edition Shimmer Scrub
Chaya B.
Where can I get this?
Heather R.
Is this scented? Does it come in different scents?