Frank Body Illuminator

Get that lit-from-within glow with my 100% natural face illuminator. Made with coconut & jojoba oils, and finished with a blend of gold & silver Mica - it gives you highlight where you need it: cheekbones, cupids bow, brows and nose. You can mix it with your face moisturiser for an all over glow, too.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frank Body Illuminator!
Taylor M.
Sparks
Frank Body Illuminator uploaded by Taylor M.
I am in love with this product. I use it on my cheekbones and my eyebrows and I always get so many compliments. Just make sure to blend it well
Juvella T.
Bronx
It’s a beautiful light golden highlighter HOWEVER it gave me the worst allergic reaction (huge red bumps and almost acne). That was only after using it once. When looking at the ingredients, it just didn’t seem like my skin would react in such a manner but it might just be because of the quality of the ingredients. Also, usually cream highlighters don’t emphasize texture, but this one did. Plus it just never seem to set on my skin.
Dominique M.
Kennesaw, GA
I love using this on no makeup days but I still want to look like a little glazed donut. It goes on really soft and pretty AND you don’t need that much to highlight your face and body. The price might be a little expensive for the size of it but it’ll definitely last a long time.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,303 reviews
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! ❤🧡💛💚💙️💜
Jenna K.
Naperville, IL
My best kept highlighter secret! Gives pigmented fine shimmer that gives that glass skin look. Very buttery consistency that works well with my dry skin. Works best on no foundation days but works with foundation if set with a powder highlighter
Laurie H.
Frank Body Illuminator uploaded by Laurie H.
Love. Love love love. Can that be my whole review? ;) It’s a beautiful cream highlighter than just sinks into the skin and making it look like you are just naturally glowy. It’s great for no makeup makeup looks, great for the summer where you want a bit of glow, but it amazing can be amped up to shine like crazy. I’d compare it to RMS Beauty Living Luminizer.
Sophia D.
Old Saybrook, CT
I bought this product on a whim and ended up loving it! It adds such a natural glowing look without being overwhelming! It is cruelty free which is a big plus for me! Would definitely recommend this product to someone looking to add a little pop to their daily make up!
Alexandra C.
Hollywood, FL
Smells ok but barely shows up on the skin. It’s definitely super natural looking mostly giving a glossy look.
meghan T.
Morristown, NJ
great highlighter! no glitter to it, gives you a nice dewy look. it blends very easy and hydrates as well. very easy to layer and get a brighter look if wanted. lasts forever, too!
nadine F.
perfect for if you want one highlighter that can switch it up, can be very blinding or look like a glow from within. take some time blending it in to be perfect

Looking for your answer?