Frank Body Illuminator uploaded by Jordyn O.Frank Body Illuminator uploaded by Jordyn O.

BY FRANK BODY

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Get that lit-from-within glow with my 100% natural face illuminator. Made with coconut & jojoba oils, and finished with a blend of gold & silver Mica - it gives you highlight where you need it: cheekbones, cupids bow, brows and nose. You can mix it with your face moisturiser for an all over glow, too.

Buy on ULTA
Dominique M.
Athens, GA
I love using this on no makeup days but I still want to look like a little glazed donut. It goes on really soft and pretty AND you don’t need that much to highlight your face and body. The price might be a little expensive for the size of it but it’ll definitely last a long time.
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
This is a highlighter that has the texture of a lip balm. You get 10g of product. You can apply this with your finger, beauty blender or brush. I have tried all ways, but I think you get the best results with a blender. You are able to make this look very natural or build it up to a blinding shine. You also ca use this all over the body and it looks beautiful.
I think it’s a little steep in price but since you only have to use a small amount to obtain a high shine, this should last a long time!
Jordyn O.
San Diego, CA
I use this illumination ALL THE TIME! It is such an amazing base for your highlight on cheeks and collarbones. It is creamy, easily blends with makeup and doesn’t smudge or smear. It is so shimmery and beautiful. #MyBeautyAward
Rylee R.
portland
Looks really nice when you apply over some blush/bronzer. But feel kind of sticky and makes me look a little too oily. Not my favorite but I still end up using it :)
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! ❤🧡💛💚💙️💜
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Stella M.
sunny isles
Love that it’s versatile. Love that it’s pigmented. Love the packaging. Love the color. Love that’s it’s buildable. Love everything about this product!
Megan R.
Tucson , AZ
This isn’t your typical glow for the gods highlight but for the summertime natural lit from within dewy glow, this highlight is THE BEST.
Mel H.
Lake Huntington
By far the best Illuminati’s I have ever used. It’s creamy and easy to blend. It melts into the skin instead of sitting on top! Affordable and highly recommended!
Georgia P.
I love this highlighter! It's a beautiful everyday glow, definite holy grail. Love using on the cheekbones, and under the eyes a subtle lift and brightening effect. Really lovely creamy texture and honestly the best price point for the amount of product you get. Definitely recommend!

back