Frank Body Glow Mask

My mumma's asked me to make something that masks the fact they don't get to sleep. Voila: a extra caffeinated, extra hydrating mask that makes puffiness disappear and gives your skin extra life, glow and brightness. The best part? It's natural, cruelty free and only takes 5 minutes to work. You're welcome.

Is this ok for people who have combo skin?
What is the best kind of face mask for acne?
how good is it for super sensitive skin?
Start your review of Frank Body Glow Mask!
Product Highlights
“Best facial product. It loves your skin and it doesn't have harsh chemicals. Which is nice if you have sensitive skin. It makes my skin feel fresh and glowy.” in 3 reviews
Vallejo, CA
Super simple to use and a great product. It says to use it in the morning but since I’m not a morning person and always in a rush, I use it at night. Super hydrating mask essential for these cold winter days.
Irvine, CA
This mask left my skin super soft and glowy after I used it. However, I did feel like it left a film on my face after using it so I had to use a wet cloth to wipe that off. Additionally, I think it's a little too thick for my face since I did get a few whiteheads the day after I used this. Would recommend only if you have really dry skin.
Nashville, TN
Let me start by saying I am a huge fan of all things Frank, so I was super excited when I got my hands on this mask. Unfortunately, it didn’t fully live up to the expectations I had set, based on how incredible their other products are. While the mask definitely left my face feeling hydrated, I wouldn’t say it made my skin any brighter or more “awake.” While I usually couldn’t care less about the scent of a product, as long as it does what it’s supposed to do, I just couldn’t get over the fact that this mask smells so much like Play-Doh... It drove me crazy! (And again, I’m never one to complain about scents.) That being said, you can find a better mask than this one... Just being FRANK here. (Sorry, I had to...)
Purchased at: ULTA
I have really enjoyed every Frank Body product I’ve tried. It only takes five minutes and it’s easy to apply. After I wash it off, my skin feels very soft and clean. I also like that it’s full of ingredients that are good for you. It’s a nice mask!
Boston, MA
I love this product. I use it in the mornings when I need a pick me up for my face and I feel like it really does make a difference!  My skin feels more energized and looks better and more awake after too! It is easy to put on and take off and the price is just right.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Recently started using this mask and i really like it. It smells really nice and i honestly have noticed that my skin is glowing after i take it off. The only thing is, I’m not really sure how much to apply because the consistency is different than other masks that i have used.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
I love all Frank Body products, but this might be my favorite. Love that you only need to keep it on for 5 minutes, and it does as advertised: after using I look better rested with glowing skin. The smell is great and despite it's buttery texture, it doesn't break me out.
Bellevue, WA
I enjoy this mask as part of my self-care routine. I wouldn't say it gives me a glow, it didn't quite live up to my expectations. It's a bit moisturizing. The pricing is pretty good and you don't need to use that much. I probably wouldn't purchase it again.
Very moisturizing and does give a glow to the skin. Not oily at all and love that it’s not too scented. I would repurchase. Love this whole line of products—natural and my skin always looks better when I use these products.
Eatonton, GA
The mask has a nice smell, the application is pretty thick and sticky though, but taking it off is easy. It doesn’t dry out the skin and leaves it feeling plump. It is a little pricey but worth it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...