Frank Body Express-O Coffee Scrub

It's true, I'm whipped for you. Meet my new Express-o Coffee Scrub. A creamy, caffeinated body exfoliator that sticks to you, not the bathroom floor. Rub me into dry skin for a quick, intense scrub or on damp skin for a gentle exfoliation that leaves you with the smoothest, glowiest of skin. I take two minutes, when you've only got five.

Does this provide the same amount of coarseness as the original dry scrubs? And does a little still go a long way? I really enjoyed that characteristic of the original scrubs, they lasted a long time.
How often can I use thos body scrub?
Does it leave a big, hard to clean mess up afterwards?
Start your review of Frank Body Express-O Coffee Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Syracuse
I am OBSESSED with this scrub! Not only does it smell incredible, but it also leaves my skin feeling completely refreshed and brand new. It’s one of the only body exfoliators I’ve ever used that actually works. After using for a couple of months, I saw a significant change in the cellulite on my legs from the caffeine. Truly a must have product!! If you’re on the fence at all, I promise you need this!!
Whitewater , WI
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this scrub because it does shave a creamier texture, but still gives you the results of a good exfoliator. Every time I use this, my skin feels softer and looks more radiant. If you’ve used other frank body scrubs then you know the mess that they can leave in the shower. This one won’t leave as big of a mess but watch out for little goops here and there. Honestly, I still like the intensity of the “traditional” scrubs that frank body has and would choose those over this.
Kansas City, MO
Can not even tell you how awesome this stuff is! My boyfriend actually notices and comments on how soft my skin is hours and hours after I use it. I also have problems with razor bumps and redness sometimes and with even just a couple uses this totally gets rid of it! Also ps it smells friggen great
Norman, Oklahoma
I like how this product smells and how not messy it is compared to the Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub, but I do wish it had a bit more grit and scrub to it, more moisturizing ingredients, as well as having more product in it for the cost.
Staten Island New York
This is probably my favorite body scrub. The smell is AMAZING! It is a sweet marshmallow kind of smell with a hint of coffee. Really great ingredients for the skin. My skin feels baby soft after I use this.
I love this stuff! This product has the same effect as the other scrubs but with none of the mess. This scrub makes my skin super soft and smooth and clears up blemishes and any dry patches.
West Chester , PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love, love, LOVE this scrub when used on dry skin before I go into the shower. It really scrubs away all of my dead and dry skin and leaves my skin non-irritated, hydrated and fresh! I highly recommend!
Cedarburg, WI
I love this brand. Their scrubs smell great and really give your skin a soft, glowing finish. This is great to use before self tanner. Pricing is pretty fair, I believe. I recommend this for sure!
Orlando, FL
Very moisturizing and does it’s job getting rid of dry, old skin! This along with a good quality lotion helped lighten my stretch marks. It has a slight orange essential oil smell to it and it’s amazing. Keep it mind though that is it messy because it’s ground coffee all over your showe!
Jacksonville, FL
Does exactly what it says it will. Moisturizes your skin and leaves you feeling soft and smooth. I did notice it's not as moisturizing as the original coffee scrub but it is still great. The price is good for the amount you receive. I would definitely recommend this product.