Frank Body Express-O Coffee Scrub uploaded by Sarah V.Frank Body Express-O Coffee Scrub uploaded by Anna S.Frank Body Express-O Coffee Scrub uploaded by Kayla A.

BY FRANK BODY

It's true, I'm whipped for you. Meet my new Express-o Coffee Scrub. A creamy, caffeinated body exfoliator that sticks to you, not the bathroom floor. Rub me into dry skin for a quick, intense scrub or on damp skin for a gentle exfoliation that leaves you with the smoothest, glowiest of skin. I take two minutes, when you've only got five.

Anna S.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this product! Frank Body Express-O Coffee Scrub is perfect for cleansing and very gentle with my skin. It doesn't create too much mess too, because it is whipped. This is such a great idea for the scrub! It also has a tube that you'd squeeze and it is easy to open and close.
Kerri S.
Garland, TX
This was my first purchase ever from this brand and I am hooked!! I have dry, mature skin and also have that keratosis pilaris (chicken skin bumps) on thighs, backs of arms. These bumps are difficult to smooth down, but this scrub is actually making my skin smoother and softer!! Aaand, i love the aroma so much it makes me want to eat it!! I will repurchase!
Sarah V.
Los Angeles
I’ve heard such great things about this and I’m so excited to try!! The only down side of my experience so far with Frank Body has been the coffee grinds getting everywhere and flying everywhere in the tub! I’m hoping that this creamy goodness will allow for better clean up post scrubs dub dub...
Kim P.
Boston
One of my favorite body scrubs! I first bought this when it was on the rise and almost every blogger had this. Smells just like coffee and that’s what I love about it so much! It really leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized afterwards. Worth the investment!
Kayla A.
Cedartown, GA
AMAZING! My new favorite body scrub! I have super sensitive skin and it is literally so smooth and GLOWING right now! I loved the original Frank Coffee Scrub, but this has my heart. I will 100% be purchasing another when I run out! Thanks so much frank body for impressing me OVER AND OVER! Wonderful company, wonderful product! Go out and buy this!!! 💕🛁Frank Body Express-O Coffee Scrub
Casey C.
While I prefer more coffee in my scrub, this is perfect for traveling or running out of time for a normal scrub. Smells faintly of cookies, and the cinnamon helps breakouts. Looking forward to taking this on the road!
Nia j.
chestnut ridge
Love that I can now scrub without also making it my bathroom cleaning day. Still leaves my skin soft and smooth. I don’t think it does anything for stretch marks but I think it’s a nice product.
April F.
Hermitage
Upon opening up this brown bag full of coffee goodness, your nose is filled with the thought of a fresh warm cup of coffee. When in the shower and rubbing this exfoliating scrub over your limbs, you will feel and smell amazing. The scrub will leave your skin feeling nourished and smooth. I only wish the packaging was a bit more shower friendly.
Heather O.
Beaumont, CA
This smells like an amazing cup of coffee mixed with chocolate. I love that this is more of a paste form because it’s easier to use and waaaaaaay less messy than the loose coffee version. I feel like it is more of a gentle scrub than the original but still makes you feel nice and soft. I recommend anyone that like the original but it’s too harsh or messy to try this one.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
aurora, IL
How often can I use thos body scrub?
aurora, IL
What's the consistency like?
Carolina A.
West Hills, CA
Nunca había oído hablar de este producto y suena bien.. ¿Donde puedo encontrarlo?
aurora, IL
Does it leave a big, hard to clean mess up afterwards?