Frank Body Creamy Face Scrub uploaded by Emeline J.Frank Body Creamy Face Scrub uploaded by Andrea V.Frank Body Creamy Face Scrub uploaded by Amy P.

BY FRANK BODY

A gentle, targeted exfoliator for the delicate skin on your face. My blend of coffee, bamboo and walnut gently buff away dry skin, helping to fade scars, pigmentation and uneven skin tones to leave you looking glowy and fresh. You will notice a difference as soon as you rinse me away.

• Does this have oils?1 Answers
  • I have heard lots of good things about this scrub! Hope i...1 Answers
Frank Body Creamy Face Scrub
  • "This scrub feels amazing on your skin. It's not too harsh and it works well with sensitive skin also. " in 7 reviews
Olivia G.
Jackson
I really love this face scrub! It really exfoliates my skin so nice! I use it in the shower and it works wonders, leaving my skin feeling so soft and supple! It’s honestly very gentle on my skin and smells awesome! I will buy again!
Danielle L.
Crestview, FL
This used to be my go-to cleanser because my skin is so sensitive and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with it, I just like to try other cleansers. This product makes your skin feel clean without drying it out and it saved me from a serious Clarisonic breakout. I almost always go back to this cleanser when I get tired of using others. And shipping is free to the US!
Cailee H.
I actually liked this product the best. It was very nice on the face and it did not aggravate my skin at all. I loved using this and I would definitely recommend this product!
Jordyn O.
San Diego, CA
I tend to avoid using coffee on my face because it can be too harsh for the skin on your face, however, this mask doesn’t cause me irritation and is great to use not only on my face( only 1x weekly for me) but also my neck & chest. The smell is also great! My skin feels energized and refreshed.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
The scrubs are highly effective and leave my skin soft and exfoliated. Amazing scent and perfect value. Every Sunday (which is my spa day) I use this product and always leaves a silky smooth touch to my skin.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
I may be missing something, but I really didn’t think this was anything special. I definitely wouldn’t call this a gentle scrub. The exfoliant is large and is way too harsh for my sensitive skin. I’ll end up just using this on the body, but I don’t understand the hype behind this product.
Lauren C.
Great product with a lot of natural ingredients. I love the subtle smell of coffee. It exfoliates without being too tough or rough on the skin. Also, Frank Body always has free shipping which is a bonus. I love it and will continue using it.
Kait B.
This is the first exfoliator I’ve found really works for my eczema and dry skin. It’s so gentle but removes my dead skin. I’ve found it’s also helped my acne scars to fade and go away which is amazing. It doesn’t leave my face feeling tight or dry after either. Love this!!
Crystal S.
Los Angeles, CA
Loved this! Smells like coffee and the texture isn’t too gritty or rough. It’s creamy and hydrating but a great scrub! It did get a little runny after a while but I could’ve just not used it fast enough. I’d repurchase!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
This face scrub was recommended by a Youtuber, BabsBeauty. I like it a lot. It's a little more coarse than many out there but its not a bad thing. It has helped remove some of the texture on my skin.
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
Does this have oils?
Phuong T.
I have heard lots of good things about this scrub! Hope i can try it on day! Is it good for all skin types?