Frank Body Creamy Face Scrub

A gentle, targeted exfoliator for the delicate skin on your face. My blend of coffee, bamboo and walnut gently buff away dry skin, helping to fade scars, pigmentation and uneven skin tones to leave you looking glowy and fresh. You will notice a difference as soon as you rinse me away.

Is this good for sensitive skin?
How well does this work for dry flakes? Is it coarse enough to get rid of them?
Does this have oils?
Start your review of Frank Body Creamy Face Scrub!
Product Highlights
“This scrub feels amazing on your skin. It's not too harsh and it works well with sensitive skin also. ” in 7 reviews
Vancouver
Alright, I understand abrasive exfoliators aren’t great for your skin... but I don’t really care. I love this product and have been repurchasing for 3 years now. It’s gentle on my skin and gets the job done. The smell is a light coffee, kinda coconut-y blend and is great for getting the day started. My skin feels insanely smooth after using. 100% recommend.
I absolutely love the brand and nothing like a fresh scent of coffee to wake you up in the morning, this scrub helps pump and circulate blood flow on my face beacsue of the coffee leaving me plump and dewy in the morning and its really a very affordable brand. I highly recommend, your plug for all things scrub.
buffalo
This is the best scrub!!! I love their body scrub and although you can use it all over found it too harsh for my face. Decided to order this one! The value is good for the price, my skin feels so good after one use. Makes me feel clean and leaves a great slate for some serious make up application! I would recommend.
Staten Island New York
Omg! This is the BEST facial scrub I have ever tried. The smell is so delicious! It makes my skin feel so smooth afterwards. I use this scrub before I self tan and the self tanner applies gorgeously. This scrub has also really helped my skin. It has reduced my blackheads and clears my pores! Go buy this!
absolute beauty! this works so well on my skin and feels so smooth. I've bought this product about 2 or 3 times because I juts love it. this was very effective on my skin but it wasn't as amazing as I thought it would be when I first bought it. but its still amazing and would defiantly recommend it.
Eagle, NE
This replaced the similar product from LUSH for me. It’s gritty in a good way, and exfoliates your face sins away while smelling beautifully earthy and nice. It’s a good price for how much product you get and since I like a LOT of exfoliation if I am going to bother, I appreciate this product.
Washington, DC
I love the coffee scent with this scrub. It keeps my skin clean and soft and exfoliated when used every other day. It claims to reduce acne and imperfections, but I didn’t see that and I used this consistently for months which is why I knock it a star. But it may work for others!
National City , CA
This is my favorite Physical exfoliator . It smells so good as a person that loves the smell of coffee . It’s not to harsh on the skin , just apply a little and scrub all over your face and wash it off . It leaves your face super soft ! I highly recommend this product!
Ferndale
I use this 2-3 times a week, especially after nights where I was lazy and didn’t wash my makeup off. It’s super gentle as long as you don’t scrub too hard or overuse it. My skin is much clearer, brighter & softer after just a couple weeks using this!
This is a nice scrub my bf actually stole it from me lol it does a good job at exfoliating and my face feels super soft after. Also love the coffee smell. I would repurchase this but it is pricy ! That’s my only complaint Frank Body