Frank Body Coconut Coffee Scrub - 705oz

Frank Body Coconut Coffee Scrub - 7.05oz

Nice coconuts. My nut-free, vegan scrub exfoliates, moisturises for real (or imaginary) vacations. My natural blend of coffee, grapeseed oil, and coconut oil works its magic on stretch marks, scars, and dry skin to give you smooth, vacation skin. 365 days a year. Smells like: fresh coconuts. Key Ingredients: Roasted Coffee Grinds: The ultimate dry skin fighting ingredient. Coffee gives your body a serious, natural exfoliation that will leave you soft and glowing from top to toe. Grapeseed Oil: Full of skin-friendly fatty acids and vitamins C, D, and E, this oil helps fade scars and tighten skin long after you've left the bathroom. Coconut Oil: Stay supple: rain, hail, or shine. With anti-bacterial and anti-dryness properties, this is Mother Nature's answer to dry, patchy skin. Jojoba Beads: These bad boys are naturals. They polish away dry skin, fake tan, and dullness without hurting the environment. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frank Body Coconut Coffee Scrub - 7.05oz!
How would you rate this product?
Montreal
Frank Body Coconut Coffee Scrub - 7.05oz uploaded by Gabriella M.
I’ve been using these body scrubs for a while now! If you have dry skin, like me, this is a must! They have so many coffee based scrubs to choose from and each one is just as amazing as the next! Leaves your skin feeling so smooth and refreshed! I recommend doing these scrubs 2-3 times a week for the best results! Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub Frank Body Express-O Coffee Scrub
Saint John , NB
This product is AMAZING!! I love love the coffee smell it wakes me right up and the oils leave me so soft and smooth for bed! I use this before waxing/shaving and it helps relieve any risk of bumps.

Looking for your answer?