Frank Body Coconut Coffee Scrub

A nut-free body scrub that gives you vacation-glowy skin all year round. I tackle stretch marks, scars and dry skin. I'm natural, vegan & cruelty free.

I’ve heard great things about this product but have yet to purchase it. Is it the same as using your own diy coffee scrubs or better?
How is the texture of this? I got the salt scrub from Lush and it was so rough it basically just cut my skin up.
Does this product leave a residue after being washed away? Other scrubs I’ve tried in the past that have coconut always leave my skin feeling greasy. Frank Body Coconut Coffee Scrub
Start your review of Frank Body Coconut Coffee Scrub!
Product Highlights
“I cannot begin to deceive how amazing this product is! It's nice and gentle on the skin, great for sensitive skin. Not to mention it smells good and it's a nice natural way of cleansing your body from all the harsh environmental pollutants.” in 21 reviews
“It's really hard for me to find body scrub that makes my skin feel smooth and not itchy or irritating after I use i been using this product for about a month now and I am happy with my results of using it” in 16 reviews
“...after I wash this off. I use it on my face too and it's helped heal my acne. I try for once a week. Only con is that it's loose in the packet and causes a bit of a mess in my bathtub once I'm done. ” in 15 reviews
Indio, CA
Frank Body Coconut Coffee Scrub uploaded by Vanessa S.
I received this product complimentary in the Prep Voxbox and I was so excited to test it out!! I had been following Frank Body on instagram forever just because I always saw influencers with their products however never got around to actually purchasing anything. When I got this free I literally screamed! I expected this to be messy, which it very much was (be prepared to clean) however, I also expected it to be a little more liquidy. It pretty much was just coffee grounds. I personally loved it though! I loved how soft it made my skin and I felt like it really helped rejuvenate my skin. Also the whole process of getting messy and smelling like you are in a coffee shop was fun, spiced up my night for sure! I definitely will no longer be a stranger to this product!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I love these body scrubs. They smell good and leave my skin feeling resfrwshed and rehydrated. They’ve become a regular part of my pamper days/nights each month and are good quality for the price as well.
Tulsa, OK
Disclaimer : I got this product free for testing only . I promise to only tell the truth about these products . When I read the statement about what the product was suppose to deliver , I was extremely excited to see that it may help with my dry skin . I decided to try it out on my left arm only to do a comparison to how my right arm felt . I was extremely disappointed. The smell is horrible . I also feel like this is extremely over priced and you could probably make an even better one at home for WAY cheaper . I hated the smell of it and it didn’t find it very pleasant at it . It smells horrible . I would not even make my worst enemy use something that smell this bad . As in terms of making my skin smoother , I would say there was a slight difference but not enough to convince me to buy this product . The only pro to this product is that is Vegan . Frank Body Coconut Coffee Scrub
Conway, AR
I got this free in a VoxBox and I have to say, it's not a bad product, but I was slightly disappointed. It was not really what I expected. When I think of an exfoliator, I think of something with more of a wet base, so that it has a thick, paste-like consistency. This is SO dry. It's powdery, it's basically just coffee grounds. This made it slightly more difficult to apply and leave on for any period of time.

Now, it did the job. It was a good exfoliator, it smelled nice (coffee and coconut), and the coconut seemed to leave my skin feeling moisturized. But I could probably DIY an exfoliator that I liked better. If you don't mind more of a powdery consistency, you'd probably like this! But for me, I wouldn't want to spend money on something like this knowing there's so many other (in my opinion, better) options out there. If it had a bit more liquid base, I would probably love it!

Received complimentary sample from Influenster
My favorite stuff to use!!! I love the scent so much! It makes your skin so soft. I have sensitive skin and this didn’t give me any issues! I highly recommend this product I loved it!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
this was terrible. its just mostly a bag of coffee grounds with a high price tag and its not a good scrub. i do not recommend these. i returned mine. the coffee smell is extremely strong.
I love this product and it makes my skin super soft. I love that I can use it in the shower but things do get messy so be prepared to spray down the shower and clean it afterwards.
Fullerton, CA
Frank body is amazing! It helps with pretty much all skin problems, makes my skin super smooth and soft and smells amazing. It lasted me over 6 months for only about 20 dollars.
Conyers, GA
From packaging wise, to over all results, #FrankBody did a great job! It smells delicious 😍💙 I was very skeptic because im usually very disappointed with scrubs that promise everything and deliver nothing! Specially for sensitive skin! But i was very surprised ! Only cons i had with this was . its MESSY, which is part of the fun, that is until you have to clean it up from your walls, shower curtain and tiles for days! (Small price to pay, i guess) Also, it gets in between your fingernails and it looks like dirt. Then when my hands were finally dry i noticed that it left my nails looking yellow and smelling like bitter coffee. ( i wasnt wearing nail polish) And i'm one to like a "squeaky clean" feel when i shower. This feels like a layer of butter on your skin. You can actually scratch off the residue from your skin.. Over all, yes i would buy again. But i would put it on with gloves and do it the night before i deep clean my bathroom . ☺💙 #influenser #senttomefree #testingpurposesonly #frankbody #coconutcoffeescrub #voxbox #senttomeforreview @frankbody @influenser
Moyock, NC
Frank Body Coconut Coffee Scrub uploaded by Darla G.
I'm not the biggest fan of coffee so the smell wasn't my favorite.  It was fine at first, but then it became a bit overwhelming.  I didn't really smell the coconut involved with it, but it was probably just because the coffee smell was so overpowering.  It was definitely something different compared to other items I've used before.  It felt weird while it was on, but my skin was super soft once I rinsed it all off.  This probably isn't something I personally would ever purchase, but I know a lot of people who probably will.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Austin
2 years ago
Shariece T. • a year ago
You definitely need it. I would suggest picking it up from Ulta when a 20% off prestige coupon is out!