BY FRANK BODY #3 in Body Scrub

A nut-free body scrub that gives you vacation-glowy skin all year round. I tackle stretch marks, scars and dry skin. I'm natural, vegan & cruelty free.

• Hey fellow influenster's what did you guys think of the frank bod...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the buy over making a homemade coffe...1 Answers
  • How well does it work 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
KelSlayy💎 Y.
Louisville, KY
✨✨✨✨✨I received this scrub complentary in exhange for my honest review & ive been so so excited to try it and tell u guys that I think about it! Especially since I’ve been using my own home made coffee scrub/mask. So I’m gonna b totally honest. Ok so I’m a stay at home mom w 2 daughters. I’m super into make up & skin care but unfortunately it’s just not in our budget. So it’s caused me to b super into DIYs and at home scrubs and face masks you can make. It’s so ironic I received this coffee scrub bc I had just made a home made DIY one! That I absolutely adore! The diy one I made has coffee grounds, ground oatmeal, plain Greek yogurt, honey, olive oil, vitamin e oil, and lemon juice! It’s truly one of the best face masks I’ve ever used! And there wasn’t anything wrong w the franks body scrub. But it was almost like, powdery. It had a great scent! Almost like a hint of hazelnut. Very sweet and warm!! I loved how my skin looked and felt afterwards but the DIY scrub I made at home, bc of the yogurt has a very creamy texture so it’s way less harsh on the skin & can b used more effectively as a face mask. And equally as effective as a scrub. Before I get in the shower I apply it all over my face and let it sit a few min before I get in and while I’m in there and I also use it all over my body while in the shower. And bc of the extra oils in mine the glow you get from it is soo much better and prominent and your skin not only feels clean but nourished! I did like the franks body but I didn’t like how it was so dry like I just stuck my hand into a container of foldgers. And I’m all about being budget friendly and for $18 I honestly feel like you could get the same results by using your coffee grounds after you get done brewin them and mixing them w coconut oil or olive oil. And save your $18!✨✨✨✨✨☕️☕️🧖🏻‍♀️🧖🏻‍♀️ #thefrankeffect #letsbefrank #complimentary @influenster @frank_bod☕️☕️🧖🏻‍♀️🧖🏻‍♀️
Marissa E.
Westbrook, ME
*disclaimer - I received this product for free from Influenster in return for an honest review*

This product comes in a cute pouch with “flirty” sayings and slogans. The product itself is essentially dry coffee grounds, it is not liquidy at all. It smells very strongly of coffee of course. So right off the bat if you don’t like that smell this isn’t the product for you. I didn’t really smell any coconut scent as the coffee scent is very strong.

My first reaction was how messy this product is, make sure you open in the shower as it gets everywhere. It applies rather easy, I used it on my face and body. I have rather sensitive skin on my face and I did realize it stung a little bit after I had applied it. However I didn’t notice that with the rest of my body.

After rinsing off I had to spend a good 10 minutes trying to clean and rinse the coffee grounds out of my shower, I would not use this if you are in a hurry as the clean up adds quite a bit of time.

In the end though my skin was left feeling very very smooth, and brighter. Compared to other body scrubs this one leaves me feeling a little bit more smooth without leaving behind a residue.
Purnima D.
Shout out to Influenster for giving me this as a complimentary item. I love face scrubs. Out of every face scrub I’ve tried, this is one of my favorites. It smells like Dunkin' Donuts coffee which I really love. After I used it I instantly saw my face shiny and left my face feeling so smooth. It’s best to use this product in the shower as stated in the back because it can get all over the place. I love how it says tested on babes lol! I would totally buy this and recommend it to others if you want smoother skin. This product feels like rubbing coffee powder all over your face mixed with a few other ingredients like coconut crumbs. The packaging is super cute too. #PrepVoxBox
Laura C.
I had just received this in my vox box to test and I decided to try this product out first and to me it leaves my skin feeling very smooth and soft and the smell is amazing if you like the smell of coffee (which I do) . The only think keeping me from making this 5 stars is how messy it is. I expected it to be more solid but its more like pure coffee grounds. If you can get over the mess then it seems to work great for dry skin. (UPDATE): I do have to admit that the mess is pretty worth it with how smooth it makes my skin feel after using it. I have dry skin and this helps me out alot actually. Frank Body Coconut Coffee Scrub
Tay T.
Vacaville, CA
Disclaimer: i receieved this product free from influenster prepvoxbox.
Inside this months box contained this little mint package with cute details and instructions for a facial/body scrub. First of all, I absoulety adore the packaging. I think its so cute and the instructions on the back are hilarious. Opening the scrub, it smells just like you would imagine- coconut and coffee! Super nice, light, and refreshing. It left my skin smelling really lovely. I'm in love with this product. It exfoliates and moisturizes your skin to make it soft and glowy. The coffee is ground finely and helps rid those dead skin cells. Its not harsh or irritating at all. The coconut oil makes your skin extremely soft and smooth. This product is a definite must try and seriously make sure to use it in the shower as it can be messy! I would say that there is enough product for 2 full body scrubs. Or longer depending on whether you just use it on your face.
Sondra M.
Plainfield, IN
Holy Crap this stuff is amazing! It says to leave on for 3 mins but i did a test on my arm for just a min first and my skin was so soft! I dove right it and tried it all over for the full 3mins!! The smell is amazing❤️ it is a rougher scrub so if you have super sensitive skin i wouldn’t try it. But good golly i didn’t even need my morning cup of coffee and i have a newborn at home!Frank Body Coconut Coffee Scrub
#thefrankeffect #letsbefrank #complimentary @influenster @frank_bod
Amanda D.
I received this product for free from the Influenster #PrepVoxBox. First, as you've probably read from other reviews, this scrub is extremely messy. Make sure you open the package over a sink or tub or else you're going to regret it. When applied to the skin, the scrub felt extremely thick and chunky. I may have applied too much, so my mistake. Also, I'm not a big coffee lover myself, which is why I found the smell nauseating. However, it did leave my skin feeling soft. I would not purchase this myself, but if you love coffee, you'll probably love this!
Sarah B.
University City, MO
WOW. To start, I would just like to say this is a wonderfully scented product. It is a different scent than you would find in most body scrubs, and I absolutely loved it. It makes me want to drink a nice latte or coffee. BUT, aside from the scent, I received this through the PrepVoxBox from Influenster and I was immediately excited to use it after getting it. Body scrubs are a great thing to use every once in a while and this truly made my skin feel so smooth after. It also wakes you up (the scent helps with that) and makes your skin feel rejuvenated!
Alaina F.
Manchester, MO
This product works really well, but I imagine so does normal coffee with some coconut oil or other essential oils mixed in. If you have the money, sure get it, but I don’t think I’d ever spend $20 on some scented coffee grounds. It’s also pretty messy and hard to clean up off the bathtub once you’re done scrubbin’, since it’s just free grounds in an awkward bag. I received this in my Vox Box for the purpose of review, and I probably won’t buy it with my own money. Sadly disappointed since I know so many people love this!
Kasey W.
PORTALES, NM
I received this product in Voxbox and i am not disappointed one bit
This product is probably my new scrub. Nothing beats coffee and coconut is like my signature smell. This is like all around perfect. I got wet and scrubbed head to toe. Then I just let it sit for about 3 minutes, one song lol, and washed it off. My skin feels so smooth and soft. Even more plump and glowing. I couldn't ask for better results. I gave it four stars instead of 5 because it is one hell of a mess.
Jennifer T.
Does this smell like coffee?
Ashley S.
How often should I use this??
Katelyn S.
How well does this work?
Mikala M.
Nacogdoches, TX
I got this for free in a vox box. I love it! Do you think it’s really worth the price for the full product though??
Jessica K.
In comparison to the coffee scrub what benefits does this one have? do you recommend this product over the coffee scrub?