frank body Cherry Lip Scrub - 051 fl oz

frank body Cherry Lip Scrub - 0.51 fl oz

Pucker up. My cherry-scented lip scrub exfoliates flakey skin to reveal smooth, plump lips. Made with a blend of coffee seed oil, raw sugar, grapefruit extract, and ethically-sourced beeswax, I?m the perfect partner to your bad behaviour. Smells like: juicy cherries. Key Ingredients: Coffee Seed Oil: Caffeine is my natural lip plumper to make your pout full, soft, and juicy. Va-va-voom, babe. Raw Sugar: Gentle exfoliation that polishes away dry skin to reveal soft lips. Grapefruit Extract: Packed with antioxidants and vitamins to plump up lips. Ethically-Sourced Beeswax: A natural hydrating ingredient made to protect you from nasties and seal the moisture in. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of frank body Cherry Lip Scrub - 0.51 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Cleveland, GA
frank body Cherry Lip Scrub - 0.51 fl oz uploaded by Tonya P.
I bought this because I’m a big fan of most things cherry flavored and it didn’t disappoint! What did surprise me, was how well it worked compared to other lip scrubs I’ve tried in the past. The sugar crystals are very fine and buff away the dry skin from your lips without being overly abrasive. And it leaves your lips feeling moisturized with a natural pink tint. Add the yummy taste and it’s my new favorite lip scrub!

Looking for your answer?