BY FRANK BODY

A cherry-scented lip scrub that buffs, scrubs, and bites back at flaky bits to reveal plump, juicy lips. Made with a blend of coffee, raw sugar, and ethically-sourced beeswax, it’s the perfect partner to your bad behaviour. Naturally-derived, cruelty-free, and free from nasties.

Rachel H.
Haskell, TX
Cracked and dry lips - two of my greatest issues nowadays. It even gets to a point that smiling is painful 😩. And this Frank Body Lip Scrub buffs away my flaky and dry lip really well. It's made with coffee, sugar, and beeswax!! I like how fine the crystals are so it's not harsh on your lips. 💋 It smells so good too!! I am just in love with it!
I can honestly say that YES! I will purchase this again!!
Hope B.
My favorite lip scrub! I had to buy this after receiving a body scrub free from this brand (received in an influenster prepvoxbox) the packaging is adorable... it looks and smells like a cherry slushie. The scrub is extremely gentle unlike most lip scrubs but still works amazingly. This makes my lips feel so soft, moisturized, and smooth!!! I think it's definitely worth it.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
I gave this brand a shot after reviewing a body scrub I received free from influenster awhile back! I’m super impressed. I’ve been looking for a holy grail lip scrub for awhile now- and I believe I’ve found it! Smells artificial cherry but does an amazing job at making my lips soft!
Sydney J.
Erie
This lip scrub is probably my favorite! It smells good and makes my lips smell good for a couple of days. It’s pretty pricey but totally worth it trust me! I use it at night before I go to bed and I still smell like the scrub in the morning and it makes my lips smooth! It’s also perfect to cure chapped lips! I suggest getting this before winter occurs!
Amanda D.
I bought this at Ulta a few weeks ago and was kind of skeptical because of the price. After using it a few times it was definitely worth it. It's the best scrub I have ever bought. Another plus is that it tastes good so it won't leave a gross taste in your mouth like some lip scrubs do. Definitely would recommend! 🍒
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
Leaves my lips smooth with a little bit of a pink touch. Not rough on lips and exfoliating entirely leaving my lips soft and plump
Elena R.
Cedar Park, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
One of the only lip scrubs that actually gets rid of the dead skin on my lips and leaves them soft and hydrated
Paisley V.
Cornelius, OR
Love this lip scrub! Perfect consistency and I love that it’s in a wider pan rather than a deep jar.
chloe h.
love the smell and it exfoliates my lips. i use it right before bed then put on a lip mask.