Frank Body Cherry Bomb Lip and Cheek Tint

Get plump, juicy lips ripe for the kissing. My cherry coloured lip balm goes 2 ways: on lips & cheeks. A pinky-red hue made from coffee seed & coconut oils to give you a just-been-kissed blush you can build up or down. Natural, nut-free and cruelty-free. What’s also free? Kisses.

Is this product worth the money?
Start your review of Frank Body Cherry Bomb Lip and Cheek Tint!
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great fall/winter or even year round essential. It’s not only hydrating but very natural, provides just the right amount of color. What’s even better is that it’s a two in one and can be used on the cheeks or the lips. Not to mention it smells good too. The only reason I’m giving this four stars instead of five is because I wish it lasted longer, it fades pretty quickly. But it’s a great lip balm alternative.
Frank Body Cherry Bomb Lip and Cheek Tint uploaded by Jocelyne
I bought this on a wimp when I went to Ulta . I like lip tints over lipsticks and I was expecting this to be pigmented and to stick to my lips but it didn’t. It felt more like a gloss rather than a lip tint.
Whitewater , WI
Purchased at: ULTA
This lip tint was not obnoxiously red and was the perfect light, almost natural red that could have a more blotted effect. The flavor was also amazing and it really nourished my lips. Sadly I did lose it though. I’m so in love with Frank Body products.
Vernon Rockville, CT
My absolute favorite lip tint!! Gives off the perfect color and smells amazing ! It’s also extremely moisturizing. This is my go to product for when I want a little bit of extra color, I definitely recommend purchasing.
Brooklyn , NY
This is a great two in one product for the summer. The cherry color is a faint red, not too sheer but not too heavy. Goes on smooth and leaves your lips shiny and kissable. I use this on my cheekbones too for a touch of color and it's great. Gives my cheeks a slight reddish tint and when you go out, you only need to carry one tube for touchups. Very moisturizing and doesn't dry out my lips.
I finally found a lip tint that I love! It has a delicious cherry scent (though sadly it doesn’t taste like cherry... which is probably a good thing). It gives the perfect amount of stain, though it will go away if you have an intense meal. It’s super easy to apply, I love the packaging because applying it isn’t messy and I don’t have to worry about staining my fingertips. I haven’t used it as a cheek stain, but I love it as a lip tint.
Lancaster
ILOOOOVEEEE this product so much. It’s a perfect wash of color. It’s not a very strong color so don’t expect anything but a tint. For me it’s actually a “my lips but better” type of tint. So pretty and I use it every day
Altamonte Spg, FL
Okay so I could not find the shade “Send Nudes” which is the shade I actually have (not Cherry) but other than the scent of this product (which I would best describe as caramel espresso) that I’m not particularly enjoying the product itself feels great, lasts a decent amount for a tinted balm, is a lot of product for the money, and most importantly (for me) it is a beautiful and very sheer pinky nude shade – absolutely “your lips but better” on my light warm-toned skin. Perfect for a no-makeup look, at yoga or the gym, on the beach – this balm got you.
Haskell, TX
Frank Body Cherry Bomb Lip and Cheek Tint uploaded by Rachel H.
I purchased this Frank Body Lip Tint in Cherry Bomb a couple of days ago and so far - I am loving it. I love how the texture is thick so it locks in moisture pretty well and will last longer than regular lip balms. I also like that it gives you a little hint of color. I am and will forever be a fan of this, if they wont change their formula though. Would I purchase this again? my answer is YES!
Orlando, FL
I dig this stuff, baby. From the brand logo to the ease of packaging and applying—- this tint works well on my lips (I don’t really like putting sticky stuff on my cheeks) and keeps my lips smooth too. Once it wears out it leaves a nice “bitten” tint which I find to be very flattering. It gives you that “not trying” look and a little truly goes a long way. I want to buy the nude one next.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...