Frank Body Cacao Coffee Scrub

Join the army of babes who have banished dry skin forever. My combination of natural, vegan ingredients provide intense exfoliation & hydration. The result is smooth, supple skin that looks even, glowing and healthy.

WhhAt is this for ??
Has anyone use this and if so do they like it as much is the original or the disco one?Has anyone use this and if so do they like it as much is the original or the disco one??Frank Body Cacao Coffee Scrub
Who else loved Frank Body Cacao Coffee Scrub? 😍 my skin feels so soft!
Start your review of Frank Body Cacao Coffee Scrub!
Product Highlights
This leaves skin soft and hydrated , it scrub away dry flaky skin . I like that it's a natural exfoliate .in reviews
...extra Oompf during the day . Love the coffee scent , very gentle on my sensitive skin. Highly recommended us coffee lovers especially in reviews
Michelle C.
Palm Bay, FL
Frank Body Cacao Coffee Scrub uploaded by Michelle C.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s been awhile since I used a body scrub that I loved hands down, since Clinique discontinued there’s..... This is awesome. Soft without lotion and coffee fragrance to die for.. I wish I had more time in the morning I would use it than.. negative if any wish it had better container. It’s hard to use in the shower without wasting more than I want. Pair with this body lotion , heavenSol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
Maryory B.
Queens
Frank Body Cacao Coffee Scrub uploaded by Maryory B.
I love this product. I use it in areas where my skin feels dry. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth.
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
This coffee scrub is nice. It leaves skin feeling energized, refreshed, clean and polished! It’s a little messy, but totally worth it!
brianna R.
San Jose, CA
Frank Body Cacao Coffee Scrub uploaded by brianna R.
This smells so amazing it feels so good on the skin it exfoliates and leaves your skin feeling clean and soft
Kiran K.
San Antonio, TX
So usually I'm not an active reviewer of products, my philosophy is that a product must be exceptional for me to take time out of my day to write a review. This product exceeded my expectations. It not only smells heavenly but also makes your skin feel heavenly. I had always seen these coffee scrubs on Instagram but thought it was just another ridiculous trend, well I was wrong. This product has made my skin so freaking soft. I use it on my legs and underarms after shaving and it makes my skin feel so smooth as well as eliminates after shaving itchiness. I love this stuff! I've recommended this to all of my friends and honestly will be buying this. If you're looking for a good body scrub this is it.
Kelsie H.
Killeen tx
Frank Body Cacao Coffee Scrub uploaded by Kelsie H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Wow this stuff smells absolutely delicious, like a rich chocolate latte. This is a really intense Scrub its just grounds and you work a little in and it really exfoliates its rough, be careful not to over do it. The packaging has some weird puns though like "take my top off" and other sexual innuendo, I was gonna gift this to my mom but its a little weird that it says all that stuff which I why I gave it a 4 star. The product itself is great though just keep in mind some people are real weird and sensitive about the puns so its not an ideal gift for them.
zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
This body is really great. It smells amazingly. It leaves the skin super soft and smelling super nice. This stuff can get dirty, so use it wisely and carefully. I highly recommend this if you are into body scrubs.
Alex R.
Cape Coral, FL
This made my skin so soft, it's the perfect exfoliate! It also smells really good, which is always a major deciding factor when trying new products.
Celina L.
Madison , WI
I was sent this in the #voxbox and I loved it! It was a tad messy but I LOVED the coffee smell and it made my skin so soft after the scrub
Jenae G.
Dallas, TX
This has been one of my favorite self care items!! It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling great! But the best part is the process. Must try!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
1,135 reviews
il y a 3 ans
Nataliia L. il y a 3 ans
Yeees! this scrub really works