BY FRANK BODY #6 in Body Scrub

Join the army of babes who have banished dry skin forever. My combination of natural, vegan ingredients provide intense exfoliation & hydration. The result is smooth, supple skin that looks even, glowing and healthy.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "This leaves skin soft and hydrated , it scrub away dry flaky skin . I like that it's a natural exfoliate ." in 18 reviews
  • "Love love love! The coffee makes you feel revived and awake! Best to use when you need an extra Oompf during the day . Love the coffee scent , very gentle on my sensitive skin. Highly recommended us coffee lovers especially " in 17 reviews
nicole r.
charlotte, NC
I have never loved an Influenster product as quickly as I fell in love with this scrub. I was a bit skeptical when I found this in my VoxBox. I've been trying to find the best exfoliated for my skin for quite some time now. This is definitely among my absolute faves.

Where to begin? Let's start with packaging. I'm a sucker for cute packaging. The light color and adorable font, plus that quote? Yes please! I'm ready to try that!

Now for the scent. I'm not the biggest coffee drinker. I really only drink mocha, so I had pretty high hopes for this scrub. The scent is overwhelmingly coffee. I really didn't get much cacao, so the quote about chocolate was fairly misleading. It certainly wasn't a bad scent, just not what I was expecting.

The scrub itself is pretty harsh, so I wouldn't recommend it for sensitive skin. I've been having problems with my legs for the past year or so - ingrown hairs and bumps like crazy. After using this scrub for two days, my legs are noticeably softer. I still have a handful of bumps, but so many of the ingrown hairs have been pulled to the surface and I've been able to pluck and shave a good bit of them. I've tried medicated products, tea tree oil, and a million exfoliators to get rid of these bumps, and so far I'm very impressed with Frank Body.

As much as I love this scrub, I'm having difficulties justifying the price. Is my skin worth almost $20? Could I just DIY this? I don't know, but I'm almost definitely going to cave and buy this. Maybe I'll branch out to the other scrubs, too.

Evelyn P.
Hudson, MA
I received this product complementary in exchange for my honest review. First off, I have to say that I personally was not able to use this product due to my nut allergy. The product includes almond oil and walnut shells, so if you've got a nut allergy like me, I'd check out some of frank body's more allergy friendly products. I am, however, very impressed that the product included an allergen warning on the packaging. Not many brands do that, which really makes me impressed with frank body! Though I did not use it, I was able to give the product to a friend who let me know how it worked out for her. It has an absolutely lovely chocolate smell and is a very thorough scrub. It's not greasy, like many scrubs end up feeling. However, I would not recommend this for people with sensitive skin, as the scrub is certainly abrasive. It also is rather difficult to rinse off.
Natalie L.
Tampa, FL
I liked the overall results of using this scrub, but I couldn't stand actually using it. At first, I thought this was just loose coffee grounds with absolutely nothing else in it, it was so dry and felt awful on my skin. I was pleasantly surprised that I could feel a light oil residue on my skin that felt really nice. But, it also made a huge mess in my shower that I had to spend way too long cleaning. It got all over my walls and shower curtain, and I had to clean it off with a wash cloth so it wouldn't leave a brown residue. If I try to use it again, I'll have to try to mix it in with a shower gel or another body oil. Overall, I definitely wouldn't purchase this when I'm sure you can find much cheaper DIYs with coffee grounds and oils that would be cheaper and work a lot better. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Jamie R.
Saint Henry, OH
I had never used a body scrub before receiving this product. It felt so amazing! Once I washed it off of my body, my skin felt so smooth, especially my face. My dad made a comment the next day about how good my face looked, too! I have been struggling with acne breakouts recently, so having someone notice a difference made me feel good. The product is pretty messy during application, but I had no problem cleaning up my shower. It did feel as if I was rubbing coffee grounds on my body when applying the product, but the end results made up for this con. I have already recommended this product to some of my friends, and I told my mom how great it made my skin feel. I highly recommend trying this if you want to try a body scrub. I will most definitely be purchasing the full sized product! I received this product in my #prepvoxbox to test and review.
Giselle P.
I am basing this only off of my first try, but so far this product is heavenly on the skin. I used this product a couple of days after a trip to the beach, where my shoulders got terribly sunburned. My skin was starting to peel so I decided to give this scrub a try. It’s great!! I put it on and scrubbed at my shoulders, then left it on for about 3 minutes. My skin feels so smooth right now and the smell is excellent after you get used to it. My only gripe is the mess that it made on my shower curtain and the fact the chocolatey coffee smell can be quite overpowering at first. If those two factors don’t matter as much, I would 100% recommend this product!!
sarai p.
Fort Pierce, FL
I was so excited to try this product as I’ve heard so many good things about Frank Body products! However, this product was very messy as it left coffee grounds all over my sink and shower. I would recommend a sealable package instead of the packaging it comes in now. Also, because the packaging is so disorganized it is hard to scoop out and get onto your skin. I look forward to trying the coffee scrub in gel form as I imagine the application is much easier. Also, I received this product complimentary of Influenster, however, my view on the product remains.
Makenzee R.
Mesa, AZ
This stuff smells amazing and made me want a cup coffee right after my shower! It was a nice exfoliating scrub. I use a scrub once a week before a good shave, I don’t recommend this one for that purpose due to the residue that it leaves. At first when I applied it I panicked because it was going everywhere and I thought it was going to be a terror to clean, turns out it wasn’t as bad as I thought. It is a little rough after a while. Over all I liked it but I think the one time complementary size was enough for me.
Sakuni E.
Naperville, IL
As soon as I opened the packet, I was overwhelmed with a desire to eat it because it smells absolutely delicious. I actually did take the leap, and gave it a taste...it tasted awful and salty. Don't eat it. But, it did wonders on my skin. My skin was the smoothest I've ever felt it after I used it. I've never really used an exfoliant to this extent before, so I have nothing to compare it to, but I just know that my skin felt really smooth and continued to be smooth for days afterwards. Looked like a murdered an army of ants in my bathtub though, but the stuff went down the drain without too much effort. Overall, I'd highly recommend.
Kiran K.
San Antonio, TX
So usually I'm not an active reviewer of products, my philosophy is that a product must be exceptional for me to take time out of my day to write a review. This product exceeded my expectations. It not only smells heavenly but also makes your skin feel heavenly. I had always seen these coffee scrubs on Instagram but thought it was just another ridiculous trend, well I was wrong. This product has made my skin so freaking soft. I use it on my legs and underarms after shaving and it makes my skin feel so smooth as well as eliminates after shaving itchiness. I love this stuff! I've recommended this to all of my friends and honestly will be buying this. If you're looking for a good body scrub this is it.
$indyyy🤪 M.
Maywood, CA
Used this in the shower and not only did it smell amazing but it was a great scrub for my body and exfoliator for my face! A little goes a long way, so I used about a coin sized amount for my face and a small handful for my body. The aroma of coffee and cacao really wakes you up and the texture really helps remove dead skin. After washing it off with lukewarm water I immediately felt a difference! The texture on my face dramatically changed and was much softer to the touch. Upon getting out of the shower, my skin was glowing and looked so much better - no more dullness!
Torrie M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
His the scent heavy?
Stephanie B.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I have a body scrub that seems similar to this one that has an amazing coffee smell. Does this one truly have that authentic coffee smell? Or does the fragrance seem too absent?
Samantha J.
San Jose, CA
IS this stuff worth the expense?
Megan C.
How many uses do u get from this
Ciara F.
I've seen the advertisements for this on Instagram.. does it live up to the hype? I love a good body scrub and often make my own with coffee grounds, raw sugar, and coconut oil. How would this compare?