Babes deserve natural hydration. I give you long lasting moisture without the toxic ingredients you'll find in many drugstore options. Clear out your bathroom, make room for me.

Is this product good for people who have ezcema?
What is the consistency of this body cream? Does it leave your skin sticky or oily? How long does the scent last?
Start your review of Frank Body Body Cream!
Product Highlights
“This cream smells like cake icing and is very hydrating! It is a perfect match with the coffee scrub! ” in 10 reviews
“I love this Body cream it leaves your skin feeling clean and soft it wasn't harsh at all, i have quite sensitive skin and it was very gentle, it lasted a while for me but i only used it once a week, i would totally buy it again, great product but a bit pricey! ” in 5 reviews
“I love this body cream! I get super dry skin in the winter and it gets sensitive and this works wonders. It also smells amazing.” in 3 reviews
“Makes my body smells good and smooth. Gives it a good way to make it feel smooth and gorgeous ” in 3 reviews
Laredo, TX
this cream smells like frosting, thick and creamy, nourishes skin, i used this body cream for everyday. I recommended this cream, I like this cream and the final texture that leaves the body.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads / Cellulite, Body Acne
Pontiac, MI
Very smooth feeling smells fresh. Lasting feeling. I did find better deals with other brands that was less expensive
This cream paired with the Frank body scrub is so good. I have dry and sensitive skin so this lightly scented body cream works surprisingly well for me. The sale assistant I talked to for a recommendation claimed she had eczema on her arms (I have a similar issue - rough and bumpy skin) and she paired this with the coconut scrub. I was skeptical at first but after taking home the sample and trying it out, I immediately went back and bought the full sized tub. This is such great value for a moisturising body lotion, it’s very ideal for dry skin and has definitely calmed my skin down too!
I love the Frank body scrubs, they completely changed the way that I treat the skin on my legs and arms and reduced the amount of times I have to shave per week, so I expected the body balm to be a game changer too. It wasn’t. Overall, it’s a good product. It’s hydrating and smells nice, but it’s a little too greasy for me for use during the summer months. And I live in Southern California— it’s summer for about 3/4 of the year. So, eh. It’s great but I probably won’t repurchase unless it suddenly starts to snow here or something.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Jacksonville, FL
I like this body cream it is super thick and very moisturizing. I do think for the price you should receive a bit more, but overall it's still a good buy. It smells amazing as all Frank's products do, however if you don't like coffee scent I would steer clear. I would definitely recommend this product.
Oily / Acne, Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone / Stretch Marks, In-Grown Hairs
Columbus, OH
This product is the best of the it rtuly deserves 5 stars satisfaction garrented. This product is amazing go and try it ,it will definintly satisfy your needs of what you expect in this product the price and packagong is great if you havent try thia yet ypu dont know what your mising ou on.
Oily, Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Scarring
Saint Louis, MO
I had never been obsessed with body creams before this. But Frank Body’s body cream smells like a dream and it’s so yummy. The texture of the clean is thick so it’s best when you have super dry skin. I highly recommend this product for winter season!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Sun Damage / Cellulite, Dryness, Eczema
Burlington, ON
As someone who hates moisturizing I really love this product because it doesn’t leave a greasy thick moisturizing feeling on my skin. It keeps it hydrated without that icky feeling so it’s great if you’re like me!
Oily, Combination / Redness, Uneven Skin Tone / Dryness
I really love how hydrating the body cream is. It smells like icing and feels great to apply. The only thing I don’t love is, it has a tendency to feel a bit tacky. Otherwise, I really recommend this!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Vaughan, ON
It’s made of a bunch of super rich moisturizing ingredients so it leaves your skin feeling super soft. Only downside is that it kinda smells like play dough to me