Babes deserve natural hydration. I give you long lasting moisture without the toxic ingredients you'll find in many drugstore options. Clear out your bathroom, make room for me.

Is this product good for people who have ezcema?
What is the consistency of this body cream? Does it leave your skin sticky or oily? How long does the scent last?
Start your review of Frank Body Body Cream!
Product Highlights
“This cream smells like cake icing and is very hydrating! It is a perfect match with the coffee scrub! ” in 10 reviews
“I love this Body cream it leaves your skin feeling clean and soft it wasn't harsh at all, i have quite sensitive skin and it was very gentle, it lasted a while for me but i only used it once a week, i would totally buy it again, great product but a bit pricey! ” in 5 reviews
“I love this body cream! I get super dry skin in the winter and it gets sensitive and this works wonders. It also smells amazing.” in 3 reviews
“Makes my body smells good and smooth. Gives it a good way to make it feel smooth and gorgeous ” in 3 reviews
I love the Frank body scrubs, they completely changed the way that I treat the skin on my legs and arms and reduced the amount of times I have to shave per week, so I expected the body balm to be a game changer too. It wasn’t. Overall, it’s a good product. It’s hydrating and smells nice, but it’s a little too greasy for me for use during the summer months. And I live in Southern California— it’s summer for about 3/4 of the year. So, eh. It’s great but I probably won’t repurchase unless it suddenly starts to snow here or something.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Jacksonville, FL
I like this body cream it is super thick and very moisturizing. I do think for the price you should receive a bit more, but overall it's still a good buy. It smells amazing as all Frank's products do, however if you don't like coffee scent I would steer clear. I would definitely recommend this product.
Oily / Acne, Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone / Stretch Marks, In-Grown Hairs
Columbus, OH
This product is the best of the it rtuly deserves 5 stars satisfaction garrented. This product is amazing go and try it ,it will definintly satisfy your needs of what you expect in this product the price and packagong is great if you havent try thia yet ypu dont know what your mising ou on.
Oily, Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Scarring
Saint Louis, MO
I had never been obsessed with body creams before this. But Frank Body’s body cream smells like a dream and it’s so yummy. The texture of the clean is thick so it’s best when you have super dry skin. I highly recommend this product for winter season!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Sun Damage / Cellulite, Dryness, Eczema
I really love how hydrating the body cream is. It smells like icing and feels great to apply. The only thing I don’t love is, it has a tendency to feel a bit tacky. Otherwise, I really recommend this!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Columbus, OH
This is currently my favorite body lotion. It does not irritate my sensitive skin, the scent is not over powering, and it even soothes my eczema patches! I only use it every couple of days because the product is expensive.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Denver, CO
Frank Body Body Cream uploaded by Meghan P.
What Franks product isn't amazing? I wasn't the biggest fan or that impressed at first because I the hype of the cake smell is what made me want it but after using it it really is a great moisturizer!
This body cream is moisturizing and really helps alleviate dry skin. My skin always looks better when I use this! It isn’t oily or greasy and sinks into the skin really quickly. The scent is a bit sweet but it doesn’t linger and is pretty subtle.
Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines / Cellulite
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this cream as a natural alternative to my philosophy fresh cream moisturizer. I love frank body as a company and love the fact that every product that if I look on the back I can read and understand almost every ingredient on the list. I really wanted to love this which I still do but there are some sort of things I don’t really care for. I am really into super super hydrating moisturizer’s, moisturizers that leave the skin plump for a while after the use. Well this smells incredibly yummy it definitely still moisturizes but is more lightweight that you would think you can build it up for a heavy application but within 25 minutes the plump feeling is gone but your skin actually being moisturized isn’t. Still hydrated. The moisturization is medium and you definitely can Find other moisturizers with more moisture But like I said as a natural alternative and as something that I can read and understand all the ingredients I will gladly continue to use this. This is amazing for people who like a lightweight hydration I am just picky with my body moisturizers
Combination / Large Pores, Puffiness, Scarring / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Clarksville, TN
This creme is great!! Leaves ur skin feeling moisturized and soft! Very affordable. It is very gentle on you skin and smells great!! I definitely recommend trying it out!