Frank Body Body Cream uploaded by seen b.Frank Body Body Cream uploaded by Meghan P.Frank Body Body Cream uploaded by Meghan P.

BY FRANK BODY

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Babes deserve natural hydration. I give you long lasting moisture without the toxic ingredients you'll find in many drugstore options. Clear out your bathroom, make room for me.

• Is this product good for people who have ezcema?3 Answers
  • What is the consistency of this body cream? Does it leave...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This cream smells like cake icing and is very hydrating! It is a perfect match with the coffee scrub! " in 10 reviews
  • "I love this Body cream it leaves your skin feeling clean and soft it wasn't harsh at all, i have quite sensitive skin and it was very gentle, it lasted a while for me but i only used it once a week, i would totally buy it again, great product but a bit pricey! " in 5 reviews
  • "I love this body cream! I get super dry skin in the winter and it gets sensitive and this works wonders. It also smells amazing." in 3 reviews
  • "Makes my body smells good and smooth. Gives it a good way to make it feel smooth and gorgeous " in 3 reviews
MJP ..
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: frank body Body Cream more...
I bought this cream as a natural alternative to my philosophy fresh cream moisturizer. I love frank body as a company and love the fact that every product that if I look on the back I can read and understand almost every ingredient on the list. I really wanted to love this which I still do but there are some sort of things I don’t really care for. I am really into super super hydrating moisturizer’s, moisturizers that leave the skin plump for a while after the use. Well this smells incredibly yummy it definitely still moisturizes but is more lightweight that you would think you can build it up for a heavy application but within 25 minutes the plump feeling is gone but your skin actually being moisturized isn’t. Still hydrated. The moisturization is medium and you definitely can Find other moisturizers with more moisture But like I said as a natural alternative and as something that I can read and understand all the ingredients I will gladly continue to use this. This is amazing for people who like a lightweight hydration I am just picky with my body moisturizers
Samantha A.
Spring Valley, CA
Review for: frank body Body Cream more...
It is very hydrating to my skin , especially when I use it after the shower and even after using their scrub. I really love the smell , it kind of smells like frosting and I love that. It does not feel too heavy on the skin which is perfect .
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is the best of the it rtuly deserves 5 stars satisfaction garrented. This product is amazing go and try it ,it will definintly satisfy your needs of what you expect in this product the price and packagong is great if you havent try thia yet ypu dont know what your mising ou on.
Briana R.
Pawtucket, RI
I love this stuff, I feel as though it does exactly what it says. It's so supple and creamy. I love the fact that it's so moisturizing. It's nicely paired with the coffee scrub.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Review for: Body Cream, frank body Body Cream, Other more...
Meghan P.
Lone Tree, CO
What Franks product isn't amazing? I wasn't the biggest fan or that impressed at first because I the hype of the cake smell is what made me want it but after using it it really is a great moisturizer!
Samantha G.
This creme is great!! Leaves ur skin feeling moisturized and soft! Very affordable. It is very gentle on you skin and smells great!! I definitely recommend trying it out!
Kathy P.
Meridian
I bought this to go along with my coffee body scrub. The 2 scents compliment each other well. It doesn’t smell quite like I imagined but it does moisturize and smells okay!
Chelsey B.
This is the only Frank product that I have used and it worked okay. The cream is very thick and left an oily residue, but my skin was soft and not dry at all. I didn't use it everyday, maybe two or three times a week but I could tell a difference in my skin. I normally use regular lotion numerous times throughout the day but I didn't have to near as often when I had used this.
barbie t.
Dallas, GA
I absolutely love the Frank's Body Peppermint Coffee Body scrub. I like to use it in the evenings as a way to unwind and relax. It is very gentle on my skin and leaves it glowing and smelling sweet. The mixture of the peppermint and coffee goes good together. I would recommend this and all other Franks products.
amanda d.
Newport News, VA
Is this product good for people who have ezcema?
Jane N.
What is the consistency of this body cream? Does it leave your skin sticky or oily? How long does the scent last?

back