Babes deserve natural hydration. I give you long lasting moisture without the toxic ingredients you'll find in many drugstore options. Clear out your bathroom, make room for me.

Is this product good for people who have ezcema?
What is the consistency of this body cream? Does it leave your skin sticky or oily? How long does the scent last?
Start your review of Frank Body Body Cream!
Product Highlights
“This cream smells like cake icing and is very hydrating! It is a perfect match with the coffee scrub! ” in 10 reviews
“I love this Body cream it leaves your skin feeling clean and soft it wasn't harsh at all, i have quite sensitive skin and it was very gentle, it lasted a while for me but i only used it once a week, i would totally buy it again, great product but a bit pricey! ” in 5 reviews
“I love this body cream! I get super dry skin in the winter and it gets sensitive and this works wonders. It also smells amazing.” in 3 reviews
“Makes my body smells good and smooth. Gives it a good way to make it feel smooth and gorgeous ” in 3 reviews
Spring Hill, FL
This body Cream is thick and leave a thick feeling for a little while afterwards. It does leave you feeling soft if you can get past the initial thickness.
Hanford, CA
This body cream is amazing! Ypur missing out if you aren't using this. I love the way it leaves my skin soft and very healthy looking! Its simply amazing.
Bloomington, IN
Great product, moisturizing without adding too much oil to my skin. I would definitely recommend using this product for medium to really dry skin.
This product smells really good.the smell stays on 24 hours u should really get this product.it make ur skin soft and it makes it smells good.
Piedmont
Frank body Cream is an awesome way to smooth the skin after a long day at work. Shower apply, repeat. This is a daily user in my house.
Doral, FL
Frank Body Body Cream uploaded by andrea J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Wowwwwww 😍 Is perfect ! My skin feel so young and humectant. I like so much and alway I use it when go to the beach or to coast city.
I always feel so amazing about myself after using this!!! I have scrub, lotion, lip gloss, face scrub, lip scrub, it's so awesome!!!!
Appleton, WI
I love coffee scrubs. Who know coffee was good for the skin. I feel like this product helps rejuvenate my skin to the fullest.
S Ozone Park, NY
This body scrub has a heavy coffe scent but it feels so great on the skin and rinses off well. I received it free in the mail.