Frank Body Body Balm

A rich oil-based balm, spiked with coffee seed extract to hydrate extra dry skin. Smooth onto scars, stretch marks & dry patches after scrubbing to amplify the effects. Use excess in the ends of your hair, lips & cuticles. Natural & cruelty free.

Is this safe for eczema prone sensitive skin?🥺
Does it make your skin feel sticky/oily?
Is this product specific for something ?
Start your review of Frank Body Body Balm!
Product Highlights
“I love this it leaves my skin so soft and it smells good I love I recommend it to people with dry skinin 9 reviews
all time favorite body moisturizer! my skin has never felt more hydrated. the oils absorb quickly so i don’t feel greasy, and i don’t get dry throughout the day. my skin has a nice healthy glow, and the coconut scent is light, and goes with all my perfumes.
Columbus, OH
This product is the best of the it rtuly deserves 5 stars satisfaction garrented. This product is amazing go and try it ,it will definintly satisfy your needs of what you expect in this product the price and packagong is great if you havent try thia yet ypu dont know what your mising ou on.
Oily, Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Scarring
Austin
This is a very thick body balm. Unfortunately, after leaving in a purse for a while, this product spoiled and I was unable to use more than a handful of times. I would use this only for hands/feet/dry spots rather than as an all-over product due to the thickness. I won't be repurchasing.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Moles
Owego
Really good for dry skin!! My elbows get very dry and this seems to instantly make them softer. The one thing I don't like is the packaging...the product tends to leak out a little if stored incorrectly but I like it so much I'm still giving it 5 stars.
Charleston, IL
I have no words for this product. I’m beyond speechless on how great it is! I put it on right after I get out of the shower and it soaks right up into my skin leaving if soooo smooth! Please get this product, you won’t regret it
Elmira, NY
I love this body balm. The packaging is ideal but for some reason it’s difficult to get the product out, maybe some is dried on the inside I’m not sure. the product itself applies easily and leaves my skin silky smooth.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Dryness, Eczema
This makes my skin so soft and it smells very good. It is very gentle on my skin even though I don’t have soft skin this makes me have it. I make YouTube videos in under the light it makes me look a very soft
Sturbridge, MA
I just recently purchased this product at Ulta for $25 Ive seen Frank Body products all over the internet and when I saw it at Ulta, I had to pick something up! For some reason, this product stood out to me the most. Not only does it smell like yummy coffee, but it also has amazing ingredients in it as well & mind I add the fact that it's cruelty free, which has my name written all over it 🐾❤️ This is a multi purpose balm, you can use it on scars, in your hair, all over your skin, brows and literally a million other things. One down side about the product is that it is quite oily, but once you get past that, you'll end up loving the product. It sinks into your skin and makes it extremely soft. Would I spend $25 on it again? Ehhhh, maybe
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Scarring
If you want to saturate your body in a extremely dense and slightly oily body balm, I highly recommend this product. Mine smells like coffee and leaves a nice sheen on the skin. I love using this product after getting a Korean scrub because it provides so much moisture. Excellent if you don’t mind sticking to your sheets a little ha ha!
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Severe Cystic Acne, Fine Lines
West Palm Bch, FL
Love love looove this stuff! It's a little heavy so I don't use it all the time but after a hot shower, slathering this stuff all over yourself is absolutely luxurious! I feel like a smooth, soft baby dolphin when I'm finished! I would recommend doing it at night before bed. The next day when I wake up my skin feels like silk. And it smells amazing! Go get some now! You need it!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness / Cellulite, Dryness, Sagging