BY FRANK BODY

Anti-makeup, pro-babe. Frank Body's Anti-Makeup Cleansing Oil is a natural cleansing oil that is best used at night, but it won't be offended if you use it in the morning, too. It works well with the Creamy Face Cleanser if you're a double cleansing kind of babe.

You spend 15 minutes putting your face on, why not spend just a few taking it off? The benefit: clearer, healthier, hydrated skin. If you need more convincing than that, I'm worried. #letsbefrank

Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Tocopherol, BHA. Total naturally derived: 85%.

Usage: Pump me onto your dry skin and massage me around, seductively. Be gentle around those beautiful eyes of yours. Add water and keep massaging to watch me turn into a milky cream that makes your makeup surrender. Then rinse with tepid water and towel dry face.

Shanygne B.
This cleansing oil is okay so far but I’m only used it a handful of times. It does help with any areas where you’ve missed any make up during your removal. I’ll be honest it does take some getting use to, this is my first time using an oil cleanser so only time will tell.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
I actually use this in the morning and at night I use it by it self to remove all the makeup from my face I love it and smells good and easily removes everything! I love it I recommend it if u like to do a precleanse
Trisha E.
This cleansing oil is definitely worth the time and money! I love to use this product. It smells so good and I usually use it in the night and feel refreshed and clean.
Chloe W.
Dallas
Love the packaging! It does a pretty good job removing makeup and feels good to apply after a long day. I have yet to be disappointed by any products from Frank Body. Not sure if I would buy again as I’ve tried better cleansers but i will probably wait a little to see the effects before making a final decision
Kayla C.
Charlottesvle, VA
I decided to give the frank body Anti-Makeup Cleansing Oil a try because I love the Frank Body brand... although, I usually go for micellar water for makeup removal. The promo for this product recommends using the oil as a cleanser, but for oily skin, I would use this on a cotton ball like a toner.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
It removes makeup easily and quickly!

I use a cotton ball and with a few swipes, it takes off any makeup I had on!

My skin felt moisturized after using!

There was no irritation or redness!
alexis k.
lakewood
This was not a good cleansing oil. It made my skin dry and ugly. It was way way to oily and was hard to apply/take off i would not recommend this for others.
Ally Z.
When I tried this product it worked great and was over my standards. It clears your face great! I love love love the brands Frank Body!!!!
Amber O.
I really felt like it didnt cleanse well. It just smudged my makeup all over my face. I had to use another cleanser after that
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
2065 reviews
This cleansing oil works perfectly it smells great. It’s definitely a great value and met my expectations
Karla H.
Is this safe for sensitive skin?
Isha D.
oxford
What does this product do
Karla H.
Do you still have to wash your face after?
Erika C.
Is this like a melt away bomb?
lizzzz f.
Rio Grande City
Hmm it says cleansing oil so it must be some kind of makeup remover or it probably gets rid of oil in your face?