Frango Chocolates, 1 Lb. Assorted Spring Wrapped Box of Chocolates uploaded by Lori R.Frango Chocolates, 1 Lb. Assorted Spring Wrapped Box of Chocolates uploaded by Lori R.

BY FRANGO CHOCOLATES

Frango Chocolates, 1 Lb. Assorted Spring Wrapped Box of Chocolates Home - Misc More for the Home - Frango & Godiva Chocolates see more...

Lori R.
Hayden, AL
Frango Mint Chocolate are delicious. They are a little chocolate truffle bite that is available at Macy's or Amazon. This is at the top of my Christmas list every year. They melt in your mouth. Has a nice hint of mint mixed with chocolate.
Sep K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Frango Chocolate products. They are very high quality and delicious. You can buy different types of this chocolate from Macy's. Frango Chocolates are perfect gift for Christmas too.
Emily H.
Matthews, NC
These always come out around Christmas time near us and my family is always sure to stock up. They are so addictive and are the perfect after dinner treat. My mom literally has to hide them from us. I would recommend them to everyone and give them as gifts around Christmas time.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Who really doesn't love chocolate? These are melt in your mouth DELICIOUS! The flavor is to die for and they're great dipped in peanut butter. Totally treats your sweet tooth and keeps you satisfied!
I love these chocolate their some of my absolute favorites and definitely one of the best in the market. They taste so good and I eat them all the time. You need to get these and try them.
Mariela R.
Love these especially the mint milk chocolate they are so good and refreshing I buy them at macys for a holiday treat mostly in Christmas time it's a must:)
Sierra T.
Tacoma, WA
Love these! The quality of chocolate is great and not too over powering. The whole family loves them. Perfect treat to end the night.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I'm a chocolate addict so of course I like every type and every brand, this is delicious
Rebecca M.
Charlotte, NC
I love chocolate 🍫 it tastes so good the quality is very great the chocolate is so rich
Debbie B.
Terre Haute, IN
May I ask Were can u buy this at in Illinois and how much do they cost? Thank you
Leslie I.
Ive never seen this brand of chocolates in the stores , where do they sell ?
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
How much are a box.? Where can I get one.?
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
I've never seen this before how does this taste ?
Madi R.
Dexter, MO
i've never had these, but i've wanted to try. how are they?