BY FRANGELICO

Frangelico® Liqueur.
According to the legend, Frangelico lived three centuries ago in a hilly area bound by the right bank of the river to.
He lived as a hermit and through his love of nature and knowledge of its secrets created unique recipes for liqueurs.
The most precious one of all was a liqueur made from wild hazelnuts with infusions of berries and flowers to enrich the flavour.
We continue the tradition by proudly offering this fine liqueur in honour of his name.
Original hazelnut liqueur.
20% Alc./vol. (40 proof).
750 ml. see more...

David G.
Austin, TX
My absolute favorite after dinner sipping liquor! I serve it chilled in a sipping shot, but also fantastic over ice, with coffee/hot cocoa, or to add a bit of sweetness to other mixed drinks. There are many similar drinks, but this is the original to me.
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
Ooooooh frangelico can make such a good cocktail. If you’ve never had it, it has that hazelnut flavor and it’s rich and delicious. It absolutely tastes like dessert. I love it in a martini called nuts and berries that uses this, chamboard (raspberry) and some heavy cream. It’s magic!
Madeline S.
Westford, MA
I LOVE frangelico. What a great nut liqueur! I have made so many wonderful cocktails and cups of coffee with this. It’s a great addition to an espresso martini. Use it in place of amaretto as you please!
belkis s.
miami
Definitely a great after dinner beverage. With its hazelnut notes, it’s great with a shot of espresso. I personally makes an espresso with sugar & pour my frangelico inside of the espresso. The prices are great for whichever size you’d like to purchase. Even great alone just neat not on the rocks.
Marvin G.
Huntsville, TX
This is in my top three favorite liqueurs. It is sinfully sweet with a delightful flavor of hazelnut. I like it neat or on the rocks for an after dinner drink, like a dessert beverage. Also this is the flavor component of the Birthday Cake shot.(Also top 3 fave for shots.)If you like hazelnut coffees or lattes then you owe it to your taste buds to try this liqueur. Unfortunately, it is one of the lesser used bar mixers so often an establishment may not carry it. On a side note; I worked in a bar years ago and the dishwasher stole this bottle from the bar and replaced it with a bottle of Aunt Jemima pancake syrup. He just transferred the little string belt on Franjelico to Aunt Jemima and no one was the wiser.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
A surprising favorite of mine. When I first started bartending, I thought this hazelnut flavored liqueur would have very limited uses, but it’s actually pretty versatile. It makes a great bubbly drink that is perfect for sitting in the patio when paired with soda and a splash of lime juice. Pair it with vanilla vodka for chocolate cake shots. It’s delicious in coffee. It also tastes good with a banana liqueur and pineapple juice!
Jenna M.
I love this liquor! I make breakfast shots with it!! Soooo yummy,

in a separate glass pour .50oz of oj.

in shaker mix ice and 2 parts frangelico, 1 part butterscotch schnapps and 2 parts Jameson whiskey. Shake, shake shake and pour.

take the mixture/shot first and the follow with the oj....you will taste an assortment of breakfast! ! enjoy!
Angie S.
Mullica Hill, NJ
A shot of this for dessert after a nice meal, really hits the spot. For you alcohol lovers, get this instead of a dessert pastry, wine, or coffee. It's served over steaming hot coffee water and tastes warm, smooth, and sweet!
Tiffany O.
Leominster, MA
Ohhh do I enjoy this. Dangerous. I could just drink it all the time. Love it. Makes very good shots and drinks mixed with other liquors. definitely recommend. Don't think it is drank enough by the younger crowds and it should be ! :)
Meira S.
This stuff is amazing! Like kaluhua but more subtle and nutty. I use it when I make brownies in place of using water!! Then pour a little on top of the brownies after baking- OMG to die for!!!
Rell B.
What can you mix with this ?
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
Never heard of this , is it good?
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Does anyone have any drink recipes that use frangelico?
Sabrina P.
Candler, NC
Chocolate Squirrel recipe 3/4 oz amaretto almond liqueur 3/4 oz Frangelico® hazelnut liqueur 3/4 oz brown creme de cacao 3/4 oz cream Pour ingredients into a stainless steel shaker over ice,shake until completely cold then strain into a chilled stemmed glass or Rocks glass filled with ice.
Nicole A.