Frangelico Liqueur

by Frangelico

Frangelico® Liqueur.
According to the legend, Frangelico lived three centuries ago in a hilly area bound by the right bank of the river to.
He lived as a hermit and through his love of nature and knowledge of its secrets created unique recipes for liqueurs.
The most precious one of all was a liqueur made from wild hazelnuts with infusions of berries and flowers to enrich the flavour.
We continue the tradition by proudly offering this fine liqueur in honour of his name.
Original hazelnut liqueur.
20% Alc./vol. (40 proof).
750 ml.

So I can find this at any liquor store?
These are two drinks I made at work for this years' holiday season...a Mint ChocoChata martini and a Pecan Pie Manhattan! Rumchata, green creme de menthe, brown creme de cacao, a little chocolate syrup, and whipped cream garnished with candy canes(crushed and whole!) The second drink took a couple days haha! I toasted some pecans and threw those into an entire bottle of Ten High bourbon, along with some vanilla and cinnamon. Toasted pecan bourbon, sweet vermouth, hazelnut liqueur, simple syrup garnished with a pecan and brown sugar crumble. Any bartenders, mixologists, or people who just like alcohol...show me your holiday creations! What are some of your favorite adult beverages to have during the holiday season? Frangelico Liqueur RumChata
This is one of my top 5 favorites? What is your FAVORITE liquor?🍹🍹
Start your review of Frangelico Liqueur!
Elissa I.
Washington, IL
Frangelico Liqueur uploaded by Elissa I.
A friend would always order Frangelico when we would go out. It is a hazelnut liquor. If you love Nutella you have to try this neat or mixed with Baileys. Also good in chocolate based treats. It is one of those liquors you either love or hate. I am in the love category. PS my cat again wouldn't move in the pic. Sorry.
Amanda R.
I love making basically a Colorado bulldog but with some Frangelico. It taste delicious! Def recommend! Use a tiny bit of Kahluah, splash of vodka if you prefer, frangelico, and half and half. I also like to add a splash of Bacardi Razz. Extremely delicious!
Nora M.
Fantastic flavor with a unique bottle. There is nothing like the Frangelico Liqueur so I always look for the original. It tastes great straight up, but no shade it’s best strength is probably as a mixer. I also use it as an additive to baking. It’s also a wonderful addition to things like Belgian waffles, pancakes, chocolate truffles, puddings, mousses and even poured over vanilla ice cream.
Aritzabel A.
This is my drink after a heavy dinner on the rocks , I really enjoy this the smell and flavor are so good
Luz Yanira P.
San Antonio, TX
Excellent cordial for after diner..! It settles the food nicely on the stomach. Taste is light and sweet; better to drink cold instead of natural temperature.
Emily H.
Canton, GA
Frangelico is one of my favorite things to add to any coffee or coffee cocktail. In a coupe, add a little Kahlua, chocolate syrup, milk/half and half, and then frangelico. It's a delicious hazelnut mocha cocktail! This is definitely my go!
Denise S.
Clifton Hts, PA
Love the flavor! I make chocolate covered pretzels shots with this! No improvement needed! Tears delicious and really makes the shot delish
Vanessa L.
Frángelo is a traditional hazelnut liqueur made with Toda Gentile hazelnuts from the Piedmont region of Italy. It has a sweet and delicate hazelnut flavor that’s as nutty as it is roasted, and includes hints of vanilla and chocolate.
Elsa H.
Astoria, NY
I love this in my coffee with brunch or as a special treat on the weekends. I love the way it tastes.
Brenda T.
Hampton
This is a delightful appertief. It's almond sweetness is almost a palate cleansing effect. I was introduced to this 25 years ago and since then at holidays I try to have some. Try it over vanilla ice cream, "heavenly".I will continue to purchase this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...