Frangelico Hazelnut Liqueur 375ML

by Frangelico

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frangelico Hazelnut Liqueur 375ML!
How would you rate this product?
andrenna C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was awesome. I had it in a shot. The chocolate cake shot. It made it taste just like a chocolate cake.
Anthony C.
Lewes, DE
I’m a huge fan of frangelico. It’s sweet and smooth. I usually drink it straight with a small squeeze of lime as a nightcap. Don’t even use an ice cube do you don’t water it down.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
Could have a little more flavor of hazelnut, but over all this it's a tasty mixer
rebecca P.
Cincinnati
Developed by Italian monks sometime in the 16th century this Liquor is perfect with dessert or after dinner or let's face it anytime really. Best served in a Brandy glass to ensure your hands warm this hazelnut delight. It's been compared to liquid peanut butter. Those Monk's were really on to something.
Sophie F.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Amazing as chocolate cake shots! Mix equal parts hazelnut liqueur and vodka in a sugar-rimmed shot glass. Slice a lemon into flat wedges and coat thoroughly in sugar. Take the shot then bite the lemon! Then wait for the amazing chocolate cake taste!
Krystal C.
Corinth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this. It makes a great German chocolate cake shot. This, Citrus vodka and a lemon covered in sugar.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
One of my favorite liqueurs. I'm a big hazelnut fan. I love this in coffee or on its on as a shot.
Veró D.
San lorenzo, Puerto rico
Love this liquer it is defenetly one of my top 5 i love it in shots or on the rocks with some lemons the taste is awesome you can taste the hazelnut you can't go wrong .
Naina B.
Brampton , ON
Nice tasting liquor! Not too sweet not too hard and having a kick of hazelnut essence! Nothing to improve but highly recommended! Its not too pricey and it lasts you long even when serving with family and friends
Eva C.
San Juan , PR
1,170 reviews
I absolutely love this liquor. It's smooth, I really enjoy it on the rocks but I also use it when baking, add to frosting, caramel sauce and it's delicious over ice cream.

Looking for your answer?