Franco's Cocktail Mixes Cocktail Drink Mixes 6.25 Ounce J. Cuervo uploaded by Aerial P.Franco's Cocktail Mixes Cocktail Drink Mixes 6.25 Ounce J. Cuervo uploaded by C G.

BY FRANCO'S COCKTAIL MIXES

Treat your tequila right with this premium margarita salt from Jose Cuervo! No margarita is complete with a bare rim, but with the convenient juicing and rimming lid from Jose Cuervo, you don't have to worry about that! Just dump some salt out, impale your lime on the handy juicer, and coat the lip of your glass with a little taste of Tiajuana! Don't settle for a mediocre margarita that doesn't have all the flavor sensations you crave. Grab this Jose Cuervo margarita salt and you'll be the Mayor of Taste Town! In stock and ready to ship. Features: Lid doubles as a glass rimmer and a citrus juicer. Ideal for home or commercial bar use. Perfect finishing touch for a premium margarita. Specs: Size: 6.25 oz. Dimensions: 4 1/2 W x 3 H. see more...

• What makes this product so good?10 Answers
  • Has any one seen this for sugar ?27 Answers
  • As someone who loves margaritas, I'm wondering where I can purchase...2 Answers
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
I bought this for a party I was hosting where I was serving margaritas. I wanted the rims of my margarita glasses to look like the ones from my favorite Mexican restaurant. It was easily done with the Jose Cuervo Margarita Salt kit. Simply pour the salt into the container, wet the rim and insert the glass. Done! The container also works as a lime juicer, if you want to wet the rim with lime juice. I didn't do it that way, but it is intriguing. All in all, just the thing you need to bring your bar tending to the next level.
Annmarie S.
Annmarie S.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
If you love margaritas, you need this in your life ! The packaging makes it really easy to salt the rim of your glass ! Lots of time people skip out on the salt when making drinks at home because they don't want a mess. This is the solution to that problem ! All margarita lovers need this ! I've also saved the container when finished to clean an add sugar. Sometimes I prefer sugar on drinks
Megan S.
Megan S.
Medford , OR
Rub a cut lime around the rim of your glass and dip. That's it. Super simple way to get salt rims. It's a bit chunky so light salt lovers it's not for you. I prefer my salt to be fine. I feel like it gets all over my face when it's so chunky. But I love the top for the juice squeeze. Makes it easy to apply the juice or water for the rim. :)
Geannette F.
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
If you're going to make a real Margarita you have to have the right salt,you can't use just any salt it's just not the same.Franco's salt is always available and the container is easy to use.Rim your glasses without making a mess.All Franco's drink mixes and products are very good and priced to make them affordable.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Hackettstown , NJ
Best thing my husband bought me. He knows my love of margaritas and when he saw the mess j was creating with a plate and regular salt I guess you can say he felt bad. We use Jose Cuervo for all of our margarita drinks so it seemed like the right choice and I will NEVER use anything else !!!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
This is an absolute must have for margaritas!!! I always use this product to make my drinks as close to restaurant style as possible! It adds such a great touch, and every time I use this at my BBQ'S my family and friends are always complimenting me on my choice! This is a total necessity!
Clair D.
Clair D.
Pass Chris, MS
I never forget this when I am making margaritas! I love the packaging and how easy it is to apply the salt to the rim! This juice topper is handy especially if we are outside and don't want to go inside! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good margarita salt!
Elisha R.
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
When I think of margarita salts (here in Texas) one name comes to mind, @JoseCuervo! It is a staple in making the best margaritas and of course, for great beer and lime, but we all know the best part is the functional part of the hat that allows you to easily twist and salt your limes!
Yes G.
Yes G.
When I drink margaritas or mecheladas I love the rim of salt on the cup. This is my favorite one to use. It has a convenient lid so you can rim the cops with salt. Once I drink off all the salt on the cup I will start eating out of the container. It's really good for mixed drinks.
concetta b.
concetta b.
Happy Hour Expert
This is great if you like making margaritas at home. It was easy to use and met my expectations. It was my first time purchasing and there are a few alternatives and this one I liked more better reviews. Definitely great and the salt on the rim of the margarita completes it
carly k.
carly k.
guelph, ON
Happy Hour Expert
Christene S.
Christene S.
Sun Valley, NV
How is the best way to use this product?
elyra g.
elyra g.
Rio Rancho, NM
How long does this last for before going bad?
christina t.
christina t.
Camas Valley, OR
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
What do you use with this?