BeautyFragranceFragrance for HimFranck Olivier
Sunrise by Frank Olivier 25 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men

Franck Olivier Sunrise by Frank Olivier 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men

by Franck Olivier

Men's 2.5 oz EDT Spray. Sunrise Frank Olivier cologne for men is made by Franck Olivier. This fragrance for men contains a blend of Juniper black pepper nutmeg cardamom sandalwood amber and musk. This man's fragrance is recommended for romantic or evening wear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Franck Olivier Sunrise by Frank Olivier 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men!
Cory M.
Inexpensive for a great product. I’ve been using this cologne for years now and I always get compliments on the scent. The scent lasts all day!
Malcolm K.
sun city
I almost don’t want to leave this review because this is my signature cologne and would hate to give away my secrets. I must say this is one of the best colognes I have ever used. It smells great and I get compliments EVERY SINGLE TIME I wear it.

Looking for your answer?