Francis Ford Coppola Diamond Collection Claret 2006 750ML uploaded by Sara T.Francis Ford Coppola Diamond Collection Claret 2006 750ML uploaded by Carla B.Francis Ford Coppola Diamond Collection Claret 2006 750ML uploaded by Keri T.

BY COPPOLA

Stephanie L.
Murfreesboro , TN
Have been buying this for many vintages and is has always been a good QPR claret. Plenty of smooth dark red fruits, easy drinking and especially good with food. For $13 it won't disappoint.
Nicole M.
Milltown, NJ
This wine is smooth and has such a great taste. I was not a red drinker but I love the way this goes down. Better than most red wines and I'd continue to buy it.
Sara T.
Camarillo, CA
One our favorite wines for dinner parties and gift giving. The bottle packaging is beautiful and the gold accents on the bottle always get compliments. The Cabernet Sauvignon is smooth, yet you taste wonderfully heavy flavors accentuated with light oak aging. Love all the fruity light aromas of boysenberry and cherry. Definitely recommend!!
Alexis C.
Aurora, IL
Great red out of California, the price point makes it that much more attractive! It's my go to when I'm heading over to a friends place or to an event in which a bottle of wine is appropriate. I can easily pick it up at my local grocery store and it pairs very well with pasta dishes or red meats. Great choice!
Rachel D.
Purchased this at a restaurant and was very pleasantly surprised. Awesome flavor and body. It was my first time trying a wine from this vineyard, but I will definitely keep them on my short list for future purchase. Price point is pretty spot on for a wine of this caliber.
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
Literally my favorite red wine. For $20 I always bring this to house or dinner parties and people rave about it. It goes down smooth but has a finish that makes it seem like a more expensive wine. Also not too dry!
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
I got this bottle of wine as a gift, it was very good. Not sure about the price but I love reds. I've seen it in stores before, seems to be very popular. Although I liked it I wouldn't buy it myself.
Meghan W.
Cedar Park, TX
This is my go too red wine for any occasion! I can get it at my local supermarket which also makes it convenient. Added bonus! I learned about this wine from my parents who have named this their favorite reasonably priced wine! Definitely worth a taste and I'm sure you'll keep coming back for more!
Katie S.
Pleasanton, CA
I love this brand of wine. It’s  so affordable and you can pretty much find it anywhere. It’s smooth and soft so it definitely doesn’t taste lik a bitter cheap wine. Plus, the bottle looks great and people love it when you bring it to parties.
Rachel W.
This is a really nice red wine. It's smooth and deeply flavored. I usually get it at Total Wine or Costco because that's where the price is the best (usually $13-$16) but I've also seen it at Target and Publix.
Claudia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is it good?
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you drink this with dinner or small snacks?
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
What does this taste like?
That is this drink? It is good?
Sarah R.
Mcallen, TX
What makes this product so good?