Francis Ford Coppola Diamond Collection Claret 2006 750ML

by Coppola

What is a spaghetti wine?
What is a spaghetti wine?
Is it good?
Start your review of Francis Ford Coppola Diamond Collection Claret 2006 750ML!
pflugerville, tx
I love my Coppola so much! Anytime we have guests over I break out this bad boy and enjoy our time. The flavor is strong but yet smooth. I love the bottle and the flavor so much. I would recommend this bottle of wine to anyone seeking out a gift for Red wine lovers.
Organic, Dairy Free
McKinney
Great brand and readily available in remote parts of Texas, which is rare!

Good flavor and aftertaste....great as a housewarming gift or a co-worker gift!
Great brand and readily available in remote parts of Texas, which is rare!

Good flavor and aftertaste....great as a housewarming gift or a co-worker gift!
Lake City, PA
I love just the plain bottle Coppola Cabernet. This one I got for Christmas, and I didn't like it at all!! It was so strong tasting, which wasn't enjoyable to me. Pass on this one.
Milltown, NJ
This wine is smooth and has such a great taste. I was not a red drinker but I love the way this goes down. Better than most red wines and I'd continue to buy it.
Camarillo, CA
Francis Ford Coppola Diamond Collection Claret 2006 750ML uploaded by Sara T.
One our favorite wines for dinner parties and gift giving. The bottle packaging is beautiful and the gold accents on the bottle always get compliments. The Cabernet Sauvignon is smooth, yet you taste wonderfully heavy flavors accentuated with light oak aging. Love all the fruity light aromas of boysenberry and cherry. Definitely recommend!!
Organic, Gluten Free
St Charles, IL
Great red out of California, the price point makes it that much more attractive! It's my go to when I'm heading over to a friends place or to an event in which a bottle of wine is appropriate. I can easily pick it up at my local grocery store and it pairs very well with pasta dishes or red meats. Great choice!
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Purchased this at a restaurant and was very pleasantly surprised. Awesome flavor and body. It was my first time trying a wine from this vineyard, but I will definitely keep them on my short list for future purchase. Price point is pretty spot on for a wine of this caliber.
Organic, Low Carb
Laramie, WY
Literally my favorite red wine. For $20 I always bring this to house or dinner parties and people rave about it. It goes down smooth but has a finish that makes it seem like a more expensive wine. Also not too dry!
Vegetarian, Organic, Sugar Free
Ventura, CA
I got this bottle of wine as a gift, it was very good. Not sure about the price but I love reds. I've seen it in stores before, seems to be very popular. Although I liked it I wouldn't buy it myself.
Organic, Low Carb
Cedar Park, TX
This is my go too red wine for any occasion! I can get it at my local supermarket which also makes it convenient. Added bonus! I learned about this wine from my parents who have named this their favorite reasonably priced wine! Definitely worth a taste and I'm sure you'll keep coming back for more!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...