Francis Coppola Zinfandel Red Label uploaded by Deana M.

BY FRANCIS COPPOLA

• Is a Zinfandel an appropriate gift to a host of a party y...1 Answers
  • How much does this cost?1 Answers
Koleta M.
Monticello
Really good wines andbtheyvknowbwhat they are doing. It's bottled sunshine people! Get son and try it today, you will love the Coppola wines, I promise you will!
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4

A dark ruby hue, with a spicy raspberry nose; a medium body (13.5% ABV), fruit forward, with a smooth mouth feel; black cherries, oak, plums, and a toasty finish. It's pretty intense, I'd buy it again. Get you some, boo. Slurp that , nah meaaaaaan?!
Christy W.
How can anyone say no to the Coppola? I love the price range. I bought it for every event. It's not too pricy that break my bank account, but it is classy enough to leave it on the dinning table. Plus, no hang over 😉
Erin O.
This Zinfandel is rich but not overpowering and paid a great table wine to serve to guests without breaking the bank. The label and gold packaging make it seem super luxe although I buy it at target for a great price!
Lina M.
Rosemead, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My favorite red wine to either drink or cook with. I always buy it by the case. Perfect to gift to friends. And the price point is fairly reasonable. This wine pairs well with meats, Italian foods or can use it to make a delicious wine based salad dressing
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I wanted to try this out and give it a chance because some wines have the nastiest bitter aftertaste and that is a complete turnoff, however this wasn't bad at all I must say I'll try it again with some steak.
Dela D.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love this place. I am a fan of God father so I was so excited to see copolla's movie museum. It's really pretty place, the car, pics, decor, pool, restaurant and view.
I tried tasting of $25. 4 glasses and he gave us one more glass too. All of them are decent and I liked them.
We arrived here around 11:30 and it was already started packed.
Michelle N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Though the "Coppola" name would mean this was just overpriced wine with a name people could latch onto, but I didn't mind it. It wasn't the best I'd ever had, but also not the worst.
Ana Belen M.
MIAMI, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It is a delicious wine. With aroma and delicious taste. A delight for the palate, gives you a feeling of freshness in your mouth. Ideal to share with our girls a drink on a girls night. I love!
Monica R.
Radcliff, KY
Coppola is always great wine. Regardless of the flavor. I will drink this over and over and over again until I die. Nothing compares to Coppola. Ever.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
How much does this cost?
Mital P.
Beckley, WV
Is a Zinfandel an appropriate gift to a host of a party you are attending?