Francis Coppola Winery Chardonnay Gold Label uploaded by KHEMRY K.

BY COPPOLA

Courtney G.
TROY, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the only Chardonnay I like. Excellent dinner wine, great gift for dinner. It is an excellent wine pairing for fish and or some steaks.. I had this wine a steak chopped salad and it was to die for.
Chelsea C.
Lakeland
I bought this at a Walgreens on the way to a housewarming party as a cheap housewarming present (no judgment!), but we ended up popping it open and it was actually really great for a cheap Chardonnay. It was light and smooth and a touch fruity without being sweet. It still wasn't better than some of the higher dollar brands I buy, but when I want cheap, I would buy this again.
Carleen P.
Norfolk, VA
A little bit on the pricey side but very good shirt and he definitely has an Oaky/buttery taste too late compared to other Chardonnays this is definitely higher quality it is very good and I would recommend it to others
Madi K.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Wonderful Chardonnay! Perfect buttery & fruity flavor. Was recommended to me & I recommend this to others often. This is a perfect wine for a house warming gift! I will continue to purchase this wine in the future!
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Really a great Chardonnay. I love drier Chardonnay and can't handle anything too sweet. It is at a good price point and is very easy to find. They have a lot of different types of wine which is nice because there is something for everyone.
Kala G.
I am an avid Chardonnay drinker and this one was not one of my favorites. For this price point I would be more likely to go for La Crema or the Kendall Jackson Reserve. If it was all that was offered I would drink it.. It is not awful, just not my favorite.
Mary S.
Richmond, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My husband and I get this every wedesnday at our favorite pizza place while it's half off Wednesday, I must say it's a delicious bottle of wine, I wouldn't mind paying full price for this bottle it's excellent quality.
Lauren D.
W Hempstead, NY
It's exactly what you'd expect - a buttery, creamy California Chard. If that's what you're looking for, this is a great example. Without much in the way of acidity, this is better enjoyed on its own. I highly recommend this.
Melanie N.
Cleveland, OH
While I am definitely a white wine drinker, Francis Coppola Winery Chardonnay Gold Label is one of my least favorites. The wine has a bitter taste that lingers long after the last sip. While the price is reasonable, I would prefer a more expensive wine with better flavor.
Nicole G.
Panama city, FL
I love this wine! It is available at most grocery stores so the it convenient. The cost is more than I normally like to spend, but when I splurge this is one of my favorites.