Francis Coppola Sofia Blanc de Blancs

by Coppola

Is this wine sweet or dry?
Is this a more sweet flavor? Or more strong?
Start your review of Francis Coppola Sofia Blanc de Blancs!
new jersey
Es muy rico y por eso me doy cinco estrellas. Ha hecho que me luzca en los eventos que he ofrecido . El precio es un poco alto pero esta bien por que lo que están vendiendo es calidad sobre todo y para eso se debe de invertir un poco más de dinero. Vale la pena comprarlo
No Special Diet
Sofia’s wines at the Coppola winery are always so amazing. This one especially is so cute from the packaging to the label. It has great flavor and makes a wonderful gift. I recommend this to anyone who loves rosè and likes their wine to be fun!
Dairy Free
Philadelphia
I bought this for a gift for my little when she it was her birthday and it was perfect! It tasted great and not to mention the design of the bottle was so cute. It also comes in a cute pink bag so it looks wrapped as a gift! I would recommend this for several occasions as it is very nice quality for champagne.
Vegetarian, Organic, No Special Diet
This is a very nice Rosė. Maybe it's not the best I've ever had, but it is very nice. It looks beautiful in the clear glass bottle because you can really see the lovely pink color of the wine. In this price point, it is one of the better Rosė options and I would recommend it. I will most likely purchase again.
Kentwood, LA
A light sparkling wine with elegant and simple feminine features. Each bottle is hand Gift wrapped in pink cellophane style after a peony. Francis Ford Coppola made this in honor of his daughter. I am a repeat consumer and will buy again. I recommend getting to know your wines and the company!!
Low Carb
This is one of the cutest bottles I've seen! It's packaging is adorable and the flavor is scrumptious. I'm always on the lookout for a good wine and this one definitely made my list of must haves.
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
New York , NY
It’s sparkling wine so base line it’s amazing. Then it comes in this adorable packing that makes you feel like every day is your birthday. So delicious, Easy to drink- probably a bit over priced but the packaging is just too good to pass up. Makes turning up to a friends house with a bottle of wine so much more of an event. (Note to self: maybe just wrap 9 dollar sparkling wine In 1 dollar cellophane for still half the price of this...)
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Kroger
This is one of my favorite rose’. It’s crisp and dry with hints of fruits. It’s more expensive than a lot of other bottle in the store but it’s so worth it. If you prefer your wines on the dry side then this is definitely a rose’ for you.
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Town Creek, AL
I’m not a big champagne drinker. But when I drink it, choose this brand. I love to have it around when, we celebrate birthday’s or promotions. My friends always Complement on how great the taste is. I always refer this brand to anyone looking for a champagne without the fancy price. Try it.
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
seattle, WA
My absolute fave! The flavor profile is delicious and amazing and the bottle itself and the packaging are to die for! Seriously the perfect bottle to give as a housewarming gift or to display on your bar cart
Vegetarian