Francis Coppola Merlot 750 ml uploaded by Gladys H.Francis Coppola Merlot 750 ml uploaded by Daisy Alexandra c.

BY COPPOLA

Francis coppola merlot 750 ml see more...

Francis Coppola Merlot 750 ml
  • "Merlot is seldom my first choice of red, but I tried this at a dinner party, and was very impressed." in 1 review
  • "Might be a good red wine to introduce to noobs." in 1 review
  • "I am a big fan of Coppola wines, they are very well balanced." in 1 review
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I drink only red wines and was very impressed when I tried this one for the first time. The only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is because, in my opinion, it was a little more unbalanced than the Coppola Cabernet (which is absolutely delicious, if anyone is interested). That being said, it is still one of the best out there for this price and pairs absolutely wonderfully with a steak or a cheese tray!
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I received this as a gift and I loved it. You could definitely taste the quality in this wine. I really enjoyed it and its taste. I would definitely purchase this . It is a bit pricey but it’s worth it.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
I really had never been into red or white wine if it wasn't sparkling...I'm a huge lover of Rocatos and Moscatos! But when my server at a restaurant insisted I try this, I did! And much to my surprise I loved it! I didn't find it too dry or too strong but perfect! The flavor and wonderful smell made me fall in love! I am now on a mission to try every different kind of wine available since I obviously wasn't trying anything outside my comfort box and I was missing out! This wine will definitely be served at any house or holiday get togethers we will have!
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am a sucker for red wine. But this Merlot by Francis Coppola is a favorite of mine. I really love to pair this with pasta and meat sauce or with a nice steak dinner. Not to mention enjoying a glass after a long day at work. I love the spicey/peppery notes with the subtle hint of red fruits. Delicious and enjoyable.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am not a wine expert, but I love this Merlot and always have bottle standing by for a nice dinner, party, or bad day. To be perfectly honest, I haven't bought a lot of Merlot, but I have had a lot in restaurants and I think this holds up well to most of the super expensive glasses I've bought. It's smooth but not timid and has a really nice mouth feel. Goes great with a nice rare rib eye and mashed potatoes with garlic.
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This wine would be good if you had a wide pallet. I on the other hand like sweet wines. This wine is more full. I like the bottle. It's really thick glass and heavy. The label as well is really nice. Coppola has many different wines and even though I don't like this kind, I would try other ones
Storie O.
Alexandria, VA
I really enjoy this brand of wine. Every bottle I've ever tried from them has been delicious! I particularly like the Merlot. It's full bodied and great tasting. I have and will continue to have this bottle in my home to serve whenever I have guests over.
Nikki S.
Great Merlot and it's not too pricey. I enjoyed this on Thanksgiving this year. I was worried it wouldn't pair well with all of the items we had to eat, however it didn't clash with anything really at all.
Sue G.
Broomfield, CO
Francis Coppola does not make a bad wine and this is no exception. I've had several bottles and keep it stocked in my home at all times. Its bold flavor is delicious and always a hit with guests whether or not they like red wine. Its especially wonderful when I just need a glass or two after work/dinner.
Nice great wine its a combination of a soft and strong wine great for a nice party or meeting I give it a 10/10.Totally recommend this to everyone if you have any question do not hesitate to ask we are al family here.
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Is this a sweet wine?
Amy H.
Olathe, KS
I love the Francis Coppola Cabernet! Is the Merlot good?
Arielle D.
Tustin, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I see this has good reviews. Is it worth the money?