Francis Coppola Merlot 750 ml

by Coppola

Francis coppola merlot 750 ml

I see this has good reviews. Is it worth the money?
I love the Francis Coppola Cabernet! Is the Merlot good?
Is this a sweet wine?
Start your review of Francis Coppola Merlot 750 ml!
Product Highlights
“Merlot is seldom my first choice of red, but I tried this at a dinner party, and was very impressed.” in 1 review
“I am a big fan of Coppola wines, they are very well balanced.” in 1 review
“Might be a good red wine to introduce to noobs.” in 1 review
Homestead, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Francis Coppola Merlot 750 ml uploaded by Beli V.
Purchased at: Publix
This wine is excellent I drink it with my friends and we were completely satisfied it tases good it doesn’t leave you that bitter taste in your mouth And it’s very affordable for a good wine
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Fort Wayne, IN
I drink only red wines and was very impressed when I tried this one for the first time. The only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is because, in my opinion, it was a little more unbalanced than the Coppola Cabernet (which is absolutely delicious, if anyone is interested). That being said, it is still one of the best out there for this price and pairs absolutely wonderfully with a steak or a cheese tray!
Paleo, Low Carb
Richmond, KY
Francis Coppola merlot is a full bodied drink with a delicious taste. It was priced fair and not hard to find. Chilled it is perfect for almost any occasion. If you like merlot try this drink! You wont regret it. I will definitely be buying it again!
There is nothing more relaxing than being on the beach listening to the crashing waves except doing it with Merlot!!!! I absolutely love this wine and it is very inexpensive too!
Organic
Oakland, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I received this as a gift and I loved it. You could definitely taste the quality in this wine. I really enjoyed it and its taste. I would definitely purchase this . It is a bit pricey but it’s worth it.
Gluten Free
Atlanta, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really enjoy Francis Coppola’s merlot and find it to be a wonderful red at its price point. This is a brand I’m not embarrassed to bring to a dinner party or give as a nice gift! I will purchase again!
Vegetarian, Organic
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my "splurge" wine...lol It's not crazy expensive... under $20. It's great if you have guests or are someone's dinner guest! Very smooth and a very nice flavor.
No Special Diet
Long Beach, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am a sucker for red wine. But this Merlot by Francis Coppola is a favorite of mine. I really love to pair this with pasta and meat sauce or with a nice steak dinner. Not to mention enjoying a glass after a long day at work. I love the spicey/peppery notes with the subtle hint of red fruits. Delicious and enjoyable.
Organic, Gluten Free, Low Carb
Williamston, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am not a wine expert, but I love this Merlot and always have bottle standing by for a nice dinner, party, or bad day. To be perfectly honest, I haven't bought a lot of Merlot, but I have had a lot in restaurants and I think this holds up well to most of the super expensive glasses I've bought. It's smooth but not timid and has a really nice mouth feel. Goes great with a nice rare rib eye and mashed potatoes with garlic.
Paleo, No Special Diet
Havelock, NC
This wine would be good if you had a wide pallet. I on the other hand like sweet wines. This wine is more full. I like the bottle. It's really thick glass and heavy. The label as well is really nice. Coppola has many different wines and even though I don't like this kind, I would try other ones
No Special Diet