Francis Coppola Merlot 750 ml uploaded by Daisy Alexandra c.

BY COPPOLA

Francis coppola merlot 750 ml see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I am a big fan of Coppola wines, they are very well balanced." in 1 review
  • "Might be a good red wine to introduce to noobs." in 1 review
  • "Merlot is seldom my first choice of red, but I tried this at a dinner party, and was very impressed." in 1 review
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I drink only red wines and was very impressed when I tried this one for the first time. The only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is because, in my opinion, it was a little more unbalanced than the Coppola Cabernet (which is absolutely delicious, if anyone is interested). That being said, it is still one of the best out there for this price and pairs absolutely wonderfully with a steak or a cheese tray!
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I received this as a gift and I loved it. You could definitely taste the quality in this wine. I really enjoyed it and its taste. I would definitely purchase this . It is a bit pricey but it’s worth it.
Allyson A.
Randolph, NJ
I love Merlot. A girlfriend bought me a bottle of this and I drank it all up. Has good body and finish. Would definitely recommend it to others. Not too expensive either.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
I really had never been into red or white wine if it wasn't sparkling...I'm a huge lover of Rocatos and Moscatos! But when my server at a restaurant insisted I try this, I did! And much to my surprise I loved it! I didn't find it too dry or too strong but perfect! The flavor and wonderful smell made me fall in love! I am now on a mission to try every different kind of wine available since I obviously wasn't trying anything outside my comfort box and I was missing out! This wine will definitely be served at any house or holiday get togethers we will have!
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am a sucker for red wine. But this Merlot by Francis Coppola is a favorite of mine. I really love to pair this with pasta and meat sauce or with a nice steak dinner. Not to mention enjoying a glass after a long day at work. I love the spicey/peppery notes with the subtle hint of red fruits. Delicious and enjoyable.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am not a wine expert, but I love this Merlot and always have bottle standing by for a nice dinner, party, or bad day. To be perfectly honest, I haven't bought a lot of Merlot, but I have had a lot in restaurants and I think this holds up well to most of the super expensive glasses I've bought. It's smooth but not timid and has a really nice mouth feel. Goes great with a nice rare rib eye and mashed potatoes with garlic.
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This wine would be good if you had a wide pallet. I on the other hand like sweet wines. This wine is more full. I like the bottle. It's really thick glass and heavy. The label as well is really nice. Coppola has many different wines and even though I don't like this kind, I would try other ones
Jennifer B.
A dependable wine that won't make you look like a complete cheapie if you bring to a pot-luck or a gathering. I wouldn't say crack it open for your most special occasions, but perhaps a gathering or a celebration that's a bit more casual, this is great.
Storie O.
Alexandria , VA
I really enjoy this brand of wine. Every bottle I've ever tried from them has been delicious! I particularly like the Merlot. It's full bodied and great tasting. I have and will continue to have this bottle in my home to serve whenever I have guests over.
Anjelica M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Coppola wine. Their winds are always a great price and always can be purchased at cheaper prices at the liquor store but they are often offered at restaurants in high-end locations and make a great bottle of wine for a nice dinner
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Is this a sweet wine?
Amy H.
Olathe, KS
I love the Francis Coppola Cabernet! Is the Merlot good?
Arielle D.
Tustin, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I see this has good reviews. Is it worth the money?