Francis Coppola Diamond Collection Monterey County 2010 Pinot Noir uploaded by Jasmine G.Francis Coppola Diamond Collection Monterey County 2010 Pinot Noir uploaded by Crystal A.

BY COPPOLA

Francis coppola diamond collection monterey county 2010 pinot noir wine 750 ml see more...

Meghan M.
Taylor, MI
Fell in love with this flavorful semi dry wine at a dinner party last sunmer and I've been hooked ever since!
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
I would be open to trying this. It looks like it can be found at target for only 16.99 that's not bad at all.
Ashley S.
This wine is just spectacular. One of my top 5s. It’s so flavorful, and has a strong but yet smooth taste.
Casey P.
Washington, DC
This is a solid Pinot Noir. They sell it at my local Safeway and I almost always pick up a bottle or two.
Sharon L.
Torrance, CA
Great pinot noir! Not too sweet or not too dry. It's just right. Very easy drinking with or without food.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i love this product sooo much it taste soo good and all my family loves them as well really recomment!!!!
Heather L.
Charlotte, NC
I really enjoyed this Pinot. It's not the best I have ever had but I would buy and drink it again.
Angela B.
Hackensack, NJ
Smooth, rich flavors flow out of this lovely FC Pinot Noir. Layers of flavor enchant the tongue.
Nishawn W.
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth for me to purchase??? Didn't know the Coppola's made spirits.
Jennifer R.
Arvada, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Such a smooth, delicious wine. Pairs so well with cheeses or red meat. It's not dry at all.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this wine good with steak and pasta?

Target