Francis Coppola Diamond Collection Monterey County 2010 Pinot Noir uploaded by Jasmine G.Francis Coppola Diamond Collection Monterey County 2010 Pinot Noir uploaded by Crystal A.

BY COPPOLA

Francis coppola diamond collection monterey county 2010 pinot noir wine 750 ml see more...

Claudia F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
A nice Pinot noir for the price. It’s light and has a great taste. So affordable I always keep a few bottles on hand. It pairs well with chicken dishes.
Elizabeth T.
La Palma, CA
I loveeee a good Pinot Noir and this fits the bill. Great with many types of good and just a great value. Total Wine is a place to look for it.
Crystal A.
This is a great affordable good wine... Oh Coppola how I love your brand but my favorite brand is Pinot Noir it's not to dry it's perfect yum!
Linda C.
Minot, ND
I always love a good pinot noir.  This one definitly met my expectations.  I am able to find this brand at most stores in my area.
Breanne D.
Gladwin, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
We served this at a restaurant I worked in during college - which is how I tried it for the first time. This is a good, affordable wine.
Brittany P.
Pace, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This wine selection is a little pricier, but well worth the splurge. It is crisp and smooth and not too sweet. It is very well balanced.
Stephanie C.
Such a great pinot noir. Light body with such great flavor. I usually stick it in the fridge for a few just to give it a little cooling.
Lindsey Z.
One of my absolute most favorite pinots. I'm frankly shocked at how good all of the Coppola wines are but they're great.
Rayna B.
Makawao, HI
This is a really good wine for the price point. Yhis wine is a light red with a more earthy taste, good to eat with meat
Oksana D.
1,705 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a delicious wine. My friends and family always choose this wine for dinner or just drinks and cocktails.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this wine good with steak and pasta?

Target