Francis Coppola Diamond Collection Monterey County 2010 Pinot Noir uploaded by Jasmine G.Francis Coppola Diamond Collection Monterey County 2010 Pinot Noir uploaded by Crystal A.

BY COPPOLA

Francis coppola diamond collection monterey county 2010 pinot noir wine 750 ml see more...

Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love Coppola Pinot Noir! It's very smooth and rich at the same time. It doesn't have a dry after taste which I love. It's very delicious! It's not my all time favorite Pinot but it is definitely in my top three! It gets five starts because it's affordable, smooth, and delicious.
Erika B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a fantastic bottle of wine. Coppola has yet to disappoint me. This wine is so very smooth and pairs well with most mild meats. I guarantee that you won't find a person that does not like this bottle of wine.
Gina C.
Greenwood, IN
This is a good price wine if you like Pinot Noirs. It is nice smooth wine, and a good selection if you have guests that do not like dry or west wines. You can purchase it BevMo and many local liquor stores. I would recommend it if you are not sure what wines your guest would enjoy. It is reasonable price around $20.
Michelle C.
Moraga, CA
A nice Pinot, but not necessarily worth the price point - good, not very good, as it's price (and it's extra-fancy label) would suggest.

The Coppola 2010 Diamond Pinot is a smooth wine, with definitive hints of rich berries and dark chocolate. For the Diamond collection, I expected a bit more "wow" - I felt the wine was just good. Honestly, I like Coppola's regular
Pinot over the Diamond version (more complex). I will not purchase again, I've found better in palate and texture in other pinots available, same price range.
Mynt C.
Very nice wine. Coppola brand always delivers a decent wine. Bought at Vons Grocery. Nice taste for the price! Smooth and not too many tannins. Better for the price than other similar caliber wines.
Lauren B.
I love the packaging and this wine is the perfect bottle to bring for a hostess gift at a party. It's a little pricier than others, but it tastes great and is a nice gift!
Michelle B.
Twentynine Palms, CA
This is my all time favorite brand/ favorite flavor for wine. Seriously could drink it every night because it's so light tasting but still so flavorable. It's literally my fav
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
My husband loves this wine! Went to visit this winery when we were in California wine country and loved it. The beautiful vineyard complements the lovely tasting wine. Great wine when we have a steak night.
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
This is my go to brand for red wine! I am always so pleased with the taste. I first had it at a restaurant and was hooked. They do not sell it in all grocery stores so I usually have to make a special trip; but it is well worth ir!
Katherine W.
Gallatin, TN
Great wine for the price. Smooth and light. It's one of my favorite Pinot noirs. It's easy on the tannins, so it doesn't give me a headache light other reds.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this wine good with steak and pasta?

Target