Francis Coppola Diamond Collection Monterey County 2010 Pinot Noir uploaded by Jasmine G.Francis Coppola Diamond Collection Monterey County 2010 Pinot Noir uploaded by Crystal A.

BY COPPOLA

Francis coppola diamond collection monterey county 2010 pinot noir wine 750 ml see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lisa T.
Very good for the price point! I will buy again! I love to try new wines however it’s pricey to do so especially when it turns out to be gross. This will not disappoint
Erica E.
Gainesville, FL
A perfect Pinot Noir, somehow Coppola's vineyard produces the sweetest grapes I have tasted in a wine. Not overly dry but keeping with a vintage red taste, I find myself picking up 3-4 bottles at a time, knowing that once I open one, I'll have the taste on my mind! This is one of the wines that you must sip slowly, as the smooth taste will have you forgetting that you're drinking wine!
Lindsey W.
Riverside International Wine Competition, 2012: Gold
San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, 2012: Gold
San Francisco International Wine Competition, 2012: Gold

Paired best with pork

This wine is dry and tart in acids, with modest cherry, tea and clove flavors, plus a little unripeness. Well structured with a long finish.

One of my go to wines around 17 a bottle.
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Delicious! I had this on a special occasion last year, my husband brought it home to celebrate as it was a little pricy for us. It was wonderful! I would absolutely buy it again and recommend it to anyone. It was not sweet but dry with a nice finish, it was fabulous with a steak!
TANYA F.
Long Beach , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I was given this wine bottle as a Christmas gift and it is so good and tasty. I am a Pinot Noir fan. I had never purchased this brand of wine before, but will definitely start adding it to my wine collection. I was completely satisfied with it and definitely recommend it.
Corey D.
ST PETERSBURG, FL
I can't say enough about Francis Coppola wines. So dependable and a quality wine-maker. This Pinot Noir pairs incredibly with that holiday ham or turkey. Enjoy a bottle of Francis Coppola Diamond Collection over a meal with friends and family. It's a crowd-pleaser!
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great Pinot Noir for the price! Or any price really. It's nice and smooth and a great choice when you're not feeling something heavier like a Merlot. I don't really know enough about wine to describe it using the proper terminology, but I will say I bought a $30 bottle of Pinot Noir that I had tried at a restaurant and this held up pretty well against that.
Paige P.
I bought this win for a dinner party and it went over very well. It was a little heavy for a pinot noir, but overall was a great wine for the price. I think that this wine would make an excellent hostess gift for future parties. I would definitely buy this again!
Alexis C.
St Charles, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Overall it's a decent wine. A lot of chain restaurants serve this as their house red (at least they do around where I live, lol). It's kind of just "meh" for the price point it's at but I wouldn't say it's terrible. Has some good berry notes to it so I enjoyed that.
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my favorite red wines!! Coppola is a brand that I continue to buy because I know I will love it, whether it's a red or white. I love this Pinot Noir for it's the perfect blend of flavors that you look for in a red wine without it being too dry. I definitely recommend!
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this wine good with steak and pasta?