Francis Coppola Diamond Collection Cabernet Sauvignon Wine

by Coppola

Francis coppola diamond collection 2010 cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml

I have not had this yet. Is this a wine you can drink on its own or does it need a pairing ?
What food does this pair with best?
I've had this before and I don't think it's awful. Sorry not a connoisseur, but I do think you can spend less and get a better bottle of lower priced wine.
Start your review of Francis Coppola Diamond Collection Cabernet Sauvignon Wine!
Product Highlights
“If you're having company over this is a great wine to have on the table. ” in 2 reviews
“It has a great price point($16-20 usually) and everyone seems to love it.” in 1 review
“...the ones that I have tried this particular Brand is my favorite it is very smooth and is not expensive .” in 1 review
“I consider myself an experienced Cabernet wine drinker and I've tried so many different brands.” in 1 review
I love the Coppola’s wine and I’m a picky red wine drinker. This is so smooth and tasty. I am a repeat customer and I highly recommend this wine. Also I recommend checking out the Coppola winery!
Dairy Free
Edmond, OK
Coppola can do no wrong when it comes to wine. While my favorite is definitely the Malbec, this bottle was absolutely delicious! There always a wonderfully rich flavor, but never overbearing or bitter. Just the right amount of everything! If you're unsure of what to get, always go with a Coppola!
Organic, Paleo, No Special Diet
Fresno, CA
I had never tried Coppola wine before but being that I am a bartender and work in a restaurant we received this wine to sell Within. When we first got it we were able to try it out so we would know what it tasted like to recommend to the guess. I'm not a huge Red Wine Drinker but this one was delicious and would definitely be when I would purchase in the stores
Las Vegas, NV
I normally don’t reach for Cabernets because I like something a little lighter and sweeter but this one is different. It’s so full bodied and is amazing when we’re having beef for dinner. I even add it to my pot roasts or short ribs when I’m cooking. My husband introduced me to it, and I’m glad he did.
Torrance, CA
We got this as a gift from a friend and I️t was very enjoyable! The flavor was nice and the bottle was beautiful. I️ enjoy this brand of wine but it’s not my favorite. I️t was a little too dry for my liking but all in all I’d say I️t was good
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Kenmore, NY
This is one of my favorite reds. It’s smooth with slight acid. It’s bold and robust. I️ live for this wine. I️ use I️t not only to drink but to cook with. It’s relatively inexpensive too so I️t won’t hurt most budgets.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Saint Charles, MO
It’s better than Barefoot or Yellowtail, but you are mainly just paying for the brand name with this wine. I suggest checking out other Sonoma wines if you really want to branch out from the big names only that buy up all the grocery store shelf space.
No Special Diet
This is amazing! Got this on a whim and I'm so happy I did! It was delicious and while I love most wine from Coppola, this one was something special. If you're willing to shell out an extra buck, this is great.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free
Pilot Hill, CA
A nice red wine. This is not my favorite red but I really enjoyed it and would recommend. Not sure where to buy I received mine as a gift. I thought it was cool that it was Francis Coppola because I am a fan of Godfather.
No Special Diet
I'm not a big red wine person but this wine definitely made me reconsider! I picked this wine up my local grocery store at the suggestion of a sales person and it is delicious! It isn't too pricey which is great but it has a really nice flavor. It's not too dry but its also not really a sweet wine either. It's a great in between wine, especially for wine novices like myself. I'd definitely recommend this if you're trying to explore red wines or just love wine in general.
Low Carb