Francis Coppola Diamond Collection 2011 Pinot Grigio Wine 750 ml

by Coppola

Francis coppola diamond collection 2011 pinot grigio wine 750 ml

What does this taste like. ?
Where's the best place to get this? It sounds delicious!!
Can someone describe the notes and taste to me?
Start your review of Francis Coppola Diamond Collection 2011 Pinot Grigio Wine 750 ml!
Really nice wine. It had a very nice subtle taste which was great. The packaging is very nice and the price is in a great range to.
No Special Diet
Leeds, AL
Very tasty. Coppola is a good one. When I served it was also a common one requested .u have a bottle for myself at home as well!
There is nothing bad to say about this! maybe that there wasn't enough in the bottle! Lol. It tastes absolutely fantastic!
North Andover, MA
Not my fave... Bitter. . if extremely chilled not noticeable. Probably will drink it again since its mothers favorite.
Hamilton, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This has a nice taste to it. It isn't too dry and it isn't too sweet. It's just right. I would definitely recommend it.
Low Carb
I was given this for my birthday last year. All I can say it was great. I'm not a big wine fan but this is really good.
Humble, TX
Great tasting wine!!! Love a glass every night before bed!! Wine is not too dry and not too sweet just the right mix
Perth Amboy, NJ
The ladies alway enjoy a glass of this quality California wine. Great for all my occasions. A great tasting wine.
No Special Diet
Mesa, AZ
Pinot grigio is my favorite white wine. This brand is very inexpensive and tastes really good. It's very smooth.
Rogersville, TN
Was given a bottle of this as an anniversary gift and have to admit it was full of flavor and the taste was great
Ask a question to the Influenster community...