Francis Coppola Diamond Collection 2011 Pinot Grigio Wine 750 ml

by Coppola

Francis coppola diamond collection 2011 pinot grigio wine 750 ml

What does this taste like. ?
Where's the best place to get this? It sounds delicious!!
Can someone describe the notes and taste to me?
Start your review of Francis Coppola Diamond Collection 2011 Pinot Grigio Wine 750 ml!
Souderton
Not a big fan. Was excited to try this wine as I've heard great things about the Coppola wine label. However, I was disappointed by the taste and bouquet. For a Pinot Grigio, this was quite sweet as opposed to more on the dryer side. Keep in mind, pinot grigio wines are generally on the dryer side (in my humble opinion, as this is the vint I typically consume). Hence, why I was disappointed by the "sweeter" taste as opposed to other Pinot's. I've learned over the years that California Pinot Grigio's are "sweeter" than those whites grown in European regions (i.e. Italy, Portugal, France).
Organic, Low Carb
I really wanted to like the Coppola wines, but this one left me dry. As in, it completely dried out my mouth. It lacked the tart refreshing qualities I look for in a pinot grigio and instead left a very bitter, lemon-pith sensation on my tongue. It might do well in a white sangria with some cinnamon, apple, pear, and brandy to round it out, but on it's own I'll pass.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Washington, DC
I'm not a huge white wine drinker, but this looked nice enough for any one to drink. It's a bit sharp, but not in a dry way. It was hard to sip without wanting to spit it back out. I used it in a roasted chicken recipe recently and made the chicken juicy and delicious but I would not use it to drink.
Organic
I enjoy Pinot Grogio and this one from the Francis Ford Coppola Diamond Collection was very good. I had an Ibotta rebate and decided to try something new, so I grabbed a bottle. I'm glad I did. I would get this again.
No Special Diet
Arlington, VA
Coppola is one of my favorite wines to buy. It provides great smooth flavor and I continue to buy it. I do not like to spend a fortune on wine but am not cheap either. I recommend this to my family and friends all of the time!
I love this drink! It is sold at an affordable price. It has a strong percent of alcohol. I purchased it at my local liquor store. I buy this beer very often. I recommended this to any of my beer/alcohol lovers! Great to cool off with and kick back and relax with!
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free
Dupont, WA
Coppola Vinyards Pinto Grigio is what we look for in a Grigio, it's fresh, crisp, a little dry and a little sweet. Pairs well with a variety of dishes and salads.
Organic
Tulsa, OK
Francis Coppola Diamond Collection 2011 Pinot Grigio is a great bottle to have on hand at all time. It's got a great taste, it's light, it's crisp, and my special ladies love it.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Orange Park, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Pinot Grigio is one of my favorite grapes πŸ‡ This brand have nicer prices, and you can buy it at the supermarket near your house!! I love it, for friends reunion, with a lot of tapas, and if you aren't careful you can find yourself finishing the bottle before you realize it.
Sugar Free, No Special Diet
Corvallis, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Crisp and refreshing my family and myself all love this wine and their other wines as well. It pairs great with sea food and is that perfect sweet to tart ratio. Also, it is decently priced. Staters & CVS tend to have this on sale a lot ;)
Dairy Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...