Francesco Rinaldi Traditional Pasta Sauce Marinara uploaded by Wendy C.

BY FRANCESCO RINALDI #85 in Pasta Sauce

Francesco Rinaldi® Traditional Marinara Pasta Sauce.
Limited warranty to consumers.
Good housekeeping.
Since 1909.
Replacement or refund if defective. see more...

Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
The sauce is the only sauce that I will use for cooking from now on. I’ve tried so many different brands and nothing compares to this marinara! It tastes so amazing and it’s not too heavy or light on the spices. It tastes just right. If you’re looking to try a new pasta sauce, it’s very inexpensive. Give this one a try!
Rachel W.
This marinara sauce is so good it's crazy! I'm Italian so I'm a sucker for pasta and sauce. This is one of my favorites now, I bought it on accident and I couldn't have been happier. This is definitely worth the price and it's such a great quality.
Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa
As a pasta lover and an italian, its hard to find a good marinara sauce pre made!! Ranaldi is a great product, you can use it as is or add things to it!! either way its delicious!!
Alondra M.
Atwater, CA
Being a college student it is very hard to find time to make food and this item saves me so much time! The flavors are so rich and it seems like a homemade sauce!
jenny n.
Harrisonburg, VA
Te best and decently priced pasta sauce created! I first tried this when I saw there was a sale on it. i gave it a try and I love the flavor and texture of the sauce! This brand of pasta sauce is my number one choice!
Carina J.
My absolute favorite jar tomato sauce. It has great taste, super affordable and it does not water down when heating it up. It is not sugary like some other brands. Love love
Kara B.
Philadelphia, PA
Rinaldi is a reasonably priced and fresh tasting sauce, but I personally feel the need to only buy this plan marinara variety so I can season it to my preference.
Candice P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love this sauce. It is seasoned well, no overpowering spice flavors. Works great with all your Italian favorites and is affordable.
Wendy C.
One of my favorite marinara sauces to use when having pasta or making lasagna!! It’s got that homemade taste!
Marica B.
No complaints about this pasta sauce, it works good for my spaghetti and dipping cheesesticks