BY FRANCESCO RINALDI

Francesco Rinaldi.
Original.
Traditional pasta sauce.
Good housekeeping since 1909. Limited warranty to consumers. Replacement or refund if defective. see more...

Vanessa G.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this sauce. This is a go to on pasta night in our house. I have tried other brands, they just do not have the same great taste. It is also a great consistency- not too watery and not super chunky/thick.
Heather D.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
My favorite jarred pasta sauce. Just the right amount of seasoning and sweetness to it. We use for spaghetti, ziti, lasagne and even pizza pretzels.
Blair P.
I'm normally not a spaghetti fan. I just don't really care for spaghetti sauce. So after trying ninety percent of the spaghetti sauces at the store, i just gave up. My two daughters and husband love spaghetti with a passion, so for the past couple years i have made them spaghetti, every other week, and just made myself a frozen dinner instead. I finally got sick of that and decided to give this one a chance and I'm so glad that i did! I loved it!! This sauce is delicious!! It was so good i ended up going back for seconds and my husband was shocked! My sister is like me and not a big fan of spaghetti either and i told her to give this one a try. Hopefully she loves it as much as i do.
Jessica C.
Burke, VA
I bought this sauce because it was less than $2 on sale. I didn't expect much, but was glad to have it on hand for a last minute dinner. Considering the cost, it was much better than anticipated. In fact, it was pretty good! I've purchased it since then, though I try to use it as a base and add some other spices and ingredients to jazz it up a bit.
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love this sauce.. I always go for the original and am never disappointed. It's easy enough to heat up and serve and it takes well to adding your own spices to add more flavor when needed. And the price is unbeatable!
Sevana A.
Springville , NY
This sauce is soo good! Had this a a family party and ended leaving with a bottle of it I love the flavor and everything in it mixes really well. It's great with spaghetti and will probably get it again.
Krista S.
baldwinsville, NY
Foodie Expert
its okay for quick meals and it has a good verity in flavors to choose from i like this brand because of the cheekiness to the sauce