Francesco Rinaldi Sweet & Tasty Tomato Hearty Pasta Sauce uploaded by Janice S.

BY FRANCESCO RINALDI

Francesco Rinaldi® Sweet & Tasty Tomato Hearty Pasta Sauce.
Good Housekeeping.
Since 1909.
Limited warranty to consumers.
Replacement or refund if defective. see more...

Jerrica D.
This is my absolute favorite pasta sauce! It tastes high quality for a good price. I love using it for my crockpot lasagna. It also turns an easy spaghetti dinner into a yummy meal! I usually find it at Shoprite.
Janice S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best pasta sauce out in the market! I love it in all pasta from ravioli to lasagna. It's really tasty! If you're looking for a deliciously sweet pasta sauce this is it! I just wish I didn't have to look for it like a mad woman. It's not available everywhere but when I find it I stock up!
Josey T.
Franklinville, NY
Actually just purchased this for the first time last week! Got 2 jars at the local Giant Supermarket cause they were BOGO and I needed sauce quick. I made lasagna roll-ups with them (Ree Drummonds recipe) and oh my gosh they were DELISHOUS! The sauce was chunky, not watery like other brands and held up nicely even with next day leftovers.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
So good!!!! This is my favorite pasta sauce sweet but garlicy taste I just want to eat all of it! Very cheap at almost every store and I always buy this, I refuse to buy any other brand but Rinaldi! If you don't like your sauce on the sweeter side I'd try another flavor of their sauce.
Glynis A.
Grove City, OH
I love this sauce. Not only is it great on its own, it's a great accompaniment to add to my homemade sauce if it gets too thin. One of the best name brands!
Jessica C.
Mission, TX
Great sauce for any pasta. Price is very reasonable and there are different options to select from. Just heat and add any ingredients.
Ashley R.
Love this tomato sauce! It makes the perfect pasta, and great for homemade meatball sub's! Love the fact that it sticks to the pasta!
Mariana  O.
El Cajon , CA
One of my favorite sauces! Love it with some shrimp fettuccine! Or even with just regular spaghetti, anything pretty much! Love it!
Martika S.
Lockport, NY
This is the spaghetti sauce that my husband and i love to use! Its packed full of flavors and inexpensive
Jen A.
This is a great way to make great tasting spaghetti really quick! Yummy! I love it!